napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle info

But using adex within the cycle should keep water retention down would it not.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

But using adex within the cycle should keep water retention down would it not.

Aromasin would be much better for estrogen and water control, but even then you'll still get some water retention with a wet compound like dbol

Would npp be better at 5-12 weeks than deca from 1-10 weeks and starting npp right after 4 weeks with dbol

Would npp be better at 5-12 weeks than deca from 1-10 weeks and starting npp right after 4 weeks with dbol

Not in my opinion. I'd much rather use deca over a longer period in that scenario. Having used both, I now can say I much prefer deca over NPP. I'm not even sure I will use NPP again to be honest. I also prefer long esters over short

Thanks for the info. I think i will be sticking with the long ester. Deca.

Thanks for the info. I think i will be sticking with the long ester. Deca.

hey bro... sorry im late getting in this thread... i was out of town for Christmas and New Years... I would highly recommend sticking with deca here... you absolutely do not need dbol... you can get dbol like gains without any of the sides and estrogen conversion by replacing with tbol as well as lgd-4033 and rad140... i have a perfect layout top to bottom for you that coincides perfectly with the goals you have set forth... here is a full layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-12 deca 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the info dylan what if i ran var for the first 5 and then again at the last 7 weeks

Thanks for the info dylan what if i ran var for the first 5 and then again at the last 7 weeks

Anavar is a terrible choice to start a cycle. It's relatively weak and more suited as a finisher, Tbol is a much better choice to kickstart

i wouldn't... anavar is very weak as it is and definitely not the best option for what your trying to accomplish... i have you covered finishing and cleaning this cycle... that just overcomplicates things and its not necessary... its also too much for a second cycle... i made this extremely safe yet highly effective for you

I'll look into getting some tbol to kickstart my cycle

the layout i gave you is far and away the best way to do this bro... i assure you that i have you covered with this all the way around

Top Bottom