napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009/GW stack and sleep problem

ohh yeah I'm doing a low carb IF diet. That would explain it. Wow didn't even think about that possibility. That definitely sounds like it could be it.

absolutely that could be the issue bro... it all correlates so that is something your going to need to change...

ohh yeah I'm doing a low carb IF diet. That would explain it. Wow didn't even think about that possibility. That definitely sounds like it could be it.

There you go bro. I'm sure you answered your own question

u level out now Oscar? I hope the diet was the factor but anyway did you add the mk to your sarms and what do you think about it?

Things are cool now and I should be updating everybody on how things are going...my bad. The MK helps out and I'm sleeping good again. Starting the 7th week of SR and GW and on my 15th week of TRT. Currently 189 at 10%. The GW and SR are a funny thing. My weight and BF went down a little...but I'm super cut now. Crazy shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things are cool now and I should be updating everybody on how things are going...my bad. The MK helps out and I'm sleeping good again. Starting the 7th week of SR and GW and on my 15th week of TRT. Currently 189 at 10%. The GW and SR are a funny thing. My weight and BF went down a little...but I'm super cut now. Crazy shit.

that's good stuff no probs bro I was just checkin on u

thats the beauty of it bro!! im so happy to hear your results... it only keeps getting better as you continue... you should really consider adding s4 into this bro

I'm nervous about the sides of S4. In your opinion, what will be the biggest benefits of adding this?

I'm nervous about the sides of S4. In your opinion, what will be the biggest benefits of adding this?

Strength is the first that comes to mind.. Obviously not on the same level, but it reminds me of winstrol in the effects it brings. It is my number one or two favorite PED of all time. The sides aren't bad at all man, just follow the dosing protocol and you will be straight.

Strength is the first that comes to mind.. Obviously not on the same level, but it reminds me of winstrol in the effects it brings. It is my number one or two favorite PED of all time. You're leaving gains on the table not running it!

The sides aren't bad at all man, just follow the dosing protocol and you will be straight. Everyone makes it out to be a big deal and it's not.

Strength, hardness, vascularity, and fat loss. It's very similar to a milder version of Winstrol in my experience, which is pretty incredible

Following the S4 dosing protocol correctly generally will alleviate those sides and they will be easily controlled that way

yes you don't have to even work up to the max dose you will find your sweet spot just like with anything else. start out between .25 and .50 on the dropper and then follow the protocol which is a sticky now for reference.

Top Bottom