napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking orals

Kinda gonna go off topic, but I might aswell ask: how do you guys inject multiple compounds? Do you guys pull them all into one syringe, or do you use a new needle+syringe for each one? Want to know this for future reference.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Kinda gonna go off topic, but I might aswell ask: how do you guys inject multiple compounds? Do you guys pull them all into one syringe, or do you use a new needle+syringe for each one? Want to know this for future reference.

All in the barrel. Lava lamp that shit

Unless you have oil and water lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago I used to shoot the oils and winny depot together also....lol. It really is no problem mixing anything. Now what I would do for protocol is this. Lets say you do your dosing twice per week. Say your total weekly dose is 2cc cyp,2cc deca,4 cc eq. I would use each one mixed, twice per week. So that would be 1cc cyp, 1 cc deca and 2cc eq twice per week. So you shoot a toal of 4cc twice per week. Don't do all of any particular one on day one, and the rest days latter.

There's no problem drawing from multiple vials of compounds into the same syringe and shooting it all at once after you change the needle. That's common practice

The popular stack of adrol and dbol has been around for a long time....never at fll doses. You have to realize that orals are designed to put up a fight with your liver. That is why they can raise liver enzymes. The orals coming in are seen as toxins by the liver and the liver puts up a very tough fight to destroy them.The liver looses the fight. To me....NOT GOOD. I have no use for any oral. Chemically designed to whip your liver in a fight!~

VERY VERY strong point... your dad continues to talk about that as well about not having use for orals and its something i have considered as well... really, if not for winstrol being so strong for me, i probably would drop them altogether myself... you can do FAR less damage to yourself without them... even supports like tudca, nac etc. only do so much.. its not like they are a bullet proof vest but more so only a small shield that is not covering everything...

Yeah, from what i've been reading, folks who stack orals usually cut doses in half or more. The people who took full doses were either experienced or simply reckless lol.

Ive completed one cycle of just Test E, and im currently on my second cycle of Test E + winstrol.

I wasnt planning on doing something like this anytime soon, but here are some stats anyway:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 190
Bf: 13%

Goal is mainly just to lean out and harden up while still feeling strong (or even get stronger). Obviously something like tren would do the trick but i really dont think im ready for that yet haha. Appreciate the replies.

you don't need two orals for these goals, not at all... your trying to run too much and more is not better... you could easily use something non toxic, like sarms, that would be far more conducive to your goal... you can keep winstrol in there and forget any other oral... here's what you need to run

1-16 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

VERY VERY strong point... your dad continues to talk about that as well about not having use for orals and its something i have considered as well... really, if not for winstrol being so strong for me, i probably would drop them altogether myself... you can do FAR less damage to yourself without them... even supports like tudca, nac etc. only do so much.. its not like they are a bullet proof vest but more so only a small shield that is not covering everything...

Well when I would argue with drb, he finally relented and said that there be some age you will reach and you will find out for yourself. It happened to me only about a year latter when I had symptoms of liver problems like sluggish, and just not feeling exactly right. My enzymes were elevated. There was a time when I could take 50mg dbol in my cycle and feel on top of the world.Now dbol barely works for me and makes feel off kilter.

I feel that if you cannot hit your goals with test,deca,tren,primo,eq then you are doing something else wrong...such as diet or workout or both.
I have also noticed that if I drink alcohol, I get that same feeling as the orals. I never did drink heavy or hard liquor but at some point did drink beer regularly.After not having any alcohol in years I had about 3 beers during the holidays and all it did was make me feel sluggish. So being that the liver is so so vital to good health and life I do not think I will ever touch orals or alcohol again. Plus booze is just plain ol empty calories.

Well when I would argue with drb, he finally relented and said that there be some age you will reach and you will find out for yourself. It happened to me only about a year latter when I had symptoms of liver problems like sluggish, and just not feeling exactly right. My enzymes were elevated. There was a time when I could take 50mg dbol in my cycle and feel on top of the world.Now dbol barely works for me and makes feel off kilter.

I feel that if you cannot hit your goals with test,deca,tren,primo,eq then you are doing something else wrong...such as diet or workout or both.
I have also noticed that if I drink alcohol, I get that same feeling as the orals. I never did drink heavy or hard liquor but at some point did drink beer regularly.After not having any alcohol in years I had about 3 beers during the holidays and all it did was make me feel sluggish. So being that the liver is so so vital to good health and life I do not think I will ever touch orals or alcohol again. Plus booze is just plain ol empty calories.

I second this. I haven't been too nice to my liver over the years and it doesn't take a lot to make me feel like shit lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

I actually got a taste of this recently when I started my tren test deca dbol cycle. I just felt like I was going to pop and not good at all. I decided to drop the dbol and have felt a lot better. I love dbol but on that strong of a cycle it was just not needed and my body told me so.

I actually got a taste of this recently when I started my tren test deca dbol cycle. I just felt like I was going to pop and not good at all. I decided to drop the dbol and have felt a lot better. I love dbol but on that strong of a cycle it was just not needed and my body told me so.

Ya I'll say you definitely have to watch orals while on tren. The combination of both can be a little much, particularly with things like anadrol especially

I never shake it, but I do try to inject the water base first. I also crash a vial because of drawing the B12 first and getting a lil bit in the oil..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I never shake it, but I do try to inject the water base first. I also crash a vial because of drawing the B12 first and getting a lil bit in the oil..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Did you ever shoot a lot of b12 and taste it in your tongue before you even finished injecting? Weird

FOR SURE... if you can't hit goals with the compounds you listed then there's definitely a problem... im shying away from pretty much everything but winstrol and proviron with orals but i run them very low because i just don't like the side effects that come with them... i just love what winstrol does for me but after week 4 or 5 i have about had enough... im trying epi this cycle because its similar but its probably a one time thing... im stick with my test, deca, primo, eq, mast and tren here and there... that's all you need... sarms stacked with these take place of any oral...

I know what you mean about alcohol... i completely quite now for about 3 years and if i even have a small drink i feel like complete shit... its just not for me anymore and its crazy going from partying like an idiot for so long to not even being able to have it near me but its a damn good feeling to not have to feel like shit from it anymore...

I'm starting a cycle within a couple weeks. I have Turinabol (200/10mg), Winstrol (200/10mg), Clenbuterol (50/20mcg), and M1T (50/10mg). Also a complete PCT of Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm 23, 5'10" and 155lbs and really want to put on around 20 clean, sustainable pounds in anywhere from 6-8wks. Considering what I have to work with, what are the ideal dosages and how to correctly stack them (taking what, how at different points of the 6-8wk cycle). Thanks in advance!!

Top Bottom