napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superior anabolics..??

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I couldn't find the Anabolic section. Was it deleted?

Anyways, my good friend has been on Sust 300 from Superior Anabolics and he got super sick and has been for 2 weeks now every since he started. He hasn't seen any progress at all. Is this some bunk gear???

takes a few weeks to see results. its not a miracle drug. as stated tell your friend to get blood work done asap. and again mid cycle if he chooses to stay on.

Then he is a dumb ass unfortunatly. Can't help stupid. He should know that's the only way to tell if it's legit or not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He started 4 weeks ago, and has been sick for about 2 weeks++ and saw no strength gains or anything at all. I just told him to get bloods done and I thought I'd ask you guys what you think about that lab.

Well I've never heard of them but that doesn't mean anything. Hell even hammer or some of the shity labs still made good gear.

Regardless of the lab he needs bloods if he questions his gear.

Being sick doesn't help either.

That's what he said he thinks. He's gonna give it a few more weeks before bailing. I told him to sign up here so I think we should be expecting a new member! :D And again, the Anabolic section isn't coming up on my end?? I wonder if it's gone.. I refreshed and all that but it's still not showing up.

I'm using tapatalk and can find it easily. In fact you are in the anabolic section now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats because once again i had to waste time moving it even though i have asked a million times to do it properly

Then he is a dumb ass unfortunatly. Can't help stupid. He should know that's the only way to tell if it's legit or not.

He definitely needs to get bloods done to know for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom