napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious order here

Well cant wait too try it out pin my last of robos today next pin saturday gonna keep the ace at 100 eod and add .5ml tren storm with the same 100 mg test prop . never ran the tren no ester might change pinning time too hour preworkout

Well cant wait too try it out pin my last of robos today next pin saturday gonna keep the ace at 100 eod and add .5ml tren storm with the same 100 mg test prop . never ran the tren no ester might change pinning time too hour preworkout

Id try to pin before workout for sure. I noticed a difference

I have an order on the way as well. Expect it any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First pin this morning def good got that burning in back of throat and chest and was like no no no but one little hack and fine kind of scared of that storm gonna have too start asperating again

Damn, reading some of these posts are getting me pumped. I'm sitting on a stash of Phurious EQ and Test Cyp. I don't know if I can wait until February to run it.

First pin this morning def good got that burning in back of throat and chest and was like no no no but one little hack and fine kind of scared of that storm gonna have too start asperating again

Probably just nicked a vessel. I ALWAYS aspirate. You could never be too sure ;)

Top Bottom