napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testing

Ya an unfortunate atly at the end of the day it's just what happens happens. Just make sure you have a good source that supports you and any mistakes or quality issues that were made.

It's just like anything else honestly. Look at simple electronics for example. Goes through tons of quality control but still there will be a time or two when someone gets some shit that don't work out of the box. Then it boils down to customer service from there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love this place too and I've only been here a short time. I almost want to shut the door behind us so no one comes in and ruins it. But then I also want as many people to be safe and gain good knowledge. I'm very glad I found this place, all other forums were just too shady, and while I read some of their threads, I never joined as a member.

Don't worry bro... I always want as many as can be here but anyone even indicating they will be an issue or corrupt anything we have going here is abruptly shown the door.... Its something that won't be tolerated... We have all worked far too long and hard to let anything like that happen so you don't ever have to worry!

Im not talking about source on this board alone im just saying what stops a source from putting out underdosed or bunk gear if there is no quality control I have seen it on other forums one day the gear is "fire" the next its bunk im just asking as a person that is interested in what goes into my body im not trying to offend or point fingers just merely asking a question for my own good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Its all good... we know where the intent was man... Basically though, its like this... Anyone can make a counterfeit test showing results at anytime... Its just like the boxes with so called " authenticity numbers " Come on... that shit is SO EASILY faked and to be honest, im more hesitant to buy those than the ones without because i know how prevalent counterfeiting truly is. Results and bloodwork are how you really have to gauge unless you have your very own testing mechanism that you know you can trust but taking another who is selling its word for it with their own test is not anything i really recommend... that's always up to your digression but I can assure you this, noone here will ever be providing anything less than pristine quality or they won't be allowed to be here...

also, noone ever worry... the LAST thing that would ever happen here is that we were anything like meso... meso and hell are about the equivalent... that is the worst and i mean worst example of how a forum should be ran... evo is a better place than meso and that's no shit... if that says anything to you...

Plain and simple answer. NOTHING...
You think mass spec will guarntee it? No sir... Unless your buying gear pharmacy approved then your just going to have to deal with the risk. No source here is sending out bad gear. Secondly every source here will stand by their product and make sure that any issue that may arise once in a blue moon is fixed.
Hope you think labs like basicstero and all those clowns who post thier one mass spec arnt more legit than anyone else. Don't let those lab fool you. Be smart.

I can mass spec hit all day, let it come back good and still fuck it up. All batches are also different so unless you mass spec every single thing then your not gonna know. Now if you want to pay higher prices for your gear then I'm sure the sources will do it for you.
This is the fucking truth right here. Those mass spec tests don't mean dick....never have. I've seen more bullshit mass spec tests from scamming ugls than I can remember.

Reputation is everything in this world. That's just the way it is. You want to know what's good? Look around a bit and you'll know pretty quick. You should have no problem finding anything great here

I see why you wanna see mass specs done. It's nice seeing those done. But I'm going on my own and will test sources quality with blood tests and lab maxes. I just got my blood drawn last Saturday and am waiting on results right now. I'll also be doing blood tests on some sources here as well along with lab maxes. I just gotta get me a lab max kit!

I see why you wanna see mass specs done. It's nice seeing those done. But I'm going on my own and will test sources quality with blood tests and lab maxes. I just got my blood drawn last Saturday and am waiting on results right now. I'll also be doing blood tests on some sources here as well along with lab maxes. I just gotta get me a lab max kit!

They run about $250.

PHURIOUS

I was just gonna get a vial test A and B. Get a few of those along with a UV light. all I'll need. I'll just lab max each compound I get for every blast

You will also need winny var testing packs tho too. You dont test those w the ab kit

PHURIOUS

You will also need winny var testing packs tho too. You dont test those w the ab kit

PHURIOUS

Not planning on taking any var. the winny I have is liquid oral so I don't think I could test that anyway, It said the oral winny on lab max had to be a pill

Not planning on taking any var. the winny I have is liquid oral so I don't think I could test that anyway, It said the oral winny on lab max had to be a pill

So you are only testing testosterone then? No one fakes testosterone or tren.

PHURIOUS

Make sure you follow the directions otherwise a labmax means nothing. Honestly when I see a labmax go bad I put money o the tester being retarded it's so easy to fuck it up lol. Just follow the specific directions that's all I can say. If you post a bunch of black tests Il know something is up ;) lol.

Test and tren won't be faked.

You know you can buy test at say 500mg/ml but it could be underdosed to say 100mg/ml. It will still pass a labmax... all your gonna confirm is thay some hormone in some way shape or form is present.

Var is commonly labmax tested but what's tested could be 5mg or it could be 50mg who knows.

One thing I guess is if it's overdosed it would probably fail. If you use too much of a compound it will usually just go black.

I hate labmax as a company too. Shitty service and they are all assholes when you have a questiom. I never even got a couple var/winny labs I paid for. They just started ignoring me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom