napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs training split and cutting in pct

Mulatto

I gonna run LGD-4033 and S4 for 12 weeks.

Currently I'm training 3 times a week and its looking like this
Monday: Chest, biceps and legs
Wednesday: Shoulders, Back and triceps
Friday: Chest, biceps and legs
And on monday its shoulders, back and triceps again

I have been doing this split for 5 months and I'm starting to plateu and thinks its time for a little change.
The recovery is increased while on SARMs so I was thinking on training 4 times a week on a split looking like this:
Monday: Chest and biceps
Tuesday: Legs and shoulders
Wednesday: Back and triceps
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Chest and back
Saturday and sunday rest

Does this sound like a smarter thing to do while on SARMs? On this split i hit chest, back, biceps and triceps 3 times every 8 days instead of 2.

I gonna continue to lean bulk on this cycle and was thinking of cutting in the pct while running GW. Is this a bad idea or should I contionue to be in a calorie surplus in my pct to keep my gains?

I gonna run LGD-4033 and S4 for 12 weeks.

Currently I'm training 3 times a week and its looking like this
Monday: Chest, biceps and legs
Wednesday: Shoulders, Back and triceps
Friday: Chest, biceps and legs
And on monday its shoulders, back and triceps again

I have been doing this split for 5 months and I'm starting to plateu and thinks its time for a little change.
The recovery is increased while on SARMs so I was thinking on training 4 times a week on a split looking like this:
Monday: Chest and biceps
Tuesday: Legs and shoulders
Wednesday: Back and triceps
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Chest and back
Saturday and sunday rest

Does this sound like a smarter thing to do while on SARMs? On this split i hit chest, back, biceps and triceps 3 times every 8 days instead of 2.

I gonna continue to lean bulk on this cycle and was thinking of cutting in the pct while running GW. Is this a bad idea or should I contionue to be in a calorie surplus in my pct to keep my gains?

what you do in pct depends on what your aiming to accomplish... my recommendation would be to run mk2866 along with gw in your pct to allow for optimal cutting and still dropping body fat without sacrificing any muscle and also adding to it... gw is anti catabolic so you will not be sacrificing muscle regardless but mk will ensure you can build from it as well...

post your training regimen in the diet and training section so everyone knows what the real topic is and can better assist you... the split looks fine on the surface, its similar to what i do except i go six days in a row with a one day break but this needs to be broken up better... chest and biceps is great but where is back and traps in here? do you just skip your back? do you realize how large of an area this is? you can do traps with shoulders and legs but you can't just skip back bro...

what you do in pct depends on what your aiming to accomplish... my recommendation would be to run mk2866 along with gw in your pct to allow for optimal cutting and still dropping body fat without sacrificing any muscle and also adding to it... gw is anti catabolic so you will not be sacrificing muscle regardless but mk will ensure you can build from it as well...

post your training regimen in the diet and training section so everyone knows what the real topic is and can better assist you... the split looks fine on the surface, its similar to what i do except i go six days in a row with a one day break but this needs to be broken up better... chest and biceps is great but where is back and traps in here? do you just skip your back? do you realize how large of an area this is? you can do traps with shoulders and legs but you can't just skip back bro...

I train back on wednesday and friday :) I think you overlooked it. I train traps with shoulders and legs on wednesday and friday after chest and back.

Should I start mk2866 2 weeks before my pct and cut and run it for 6 weeks? or only 4 weeks with the gw and clomid

Also could you move this thread to diet and training section?

I train back on wednesday and friday :) I think you overlooked it. I train traps with shoulders and legs on wednesday and friday after chest and back.

Should I start mk2866 2 weeks before my pct and cut and run it for 6 weeks? or only 4 weeks with the gw and clomid

Also could you move this thread to diet and training section?

i see, its just scattered... here's what i would try...

chest and triceps monday and thursday

shoulders, traps and legs, tuesday and friday

back and biceps wednesday and saturday

rest on sunday

you can start mk 4 weeks prior to pct and run it through...

I think that setup Dylan laid out would be more beneficial as it has more balance. Your training setup just seems a little unbalanced.

Cutting during pct can work well as long as you do things properly. Got to keep that training intensity UP to keep dem gainzzzz!

Top Bottom