napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

Are you taking any other stuff with this? like c4, fish oils, melatonin. Great Progress btw, makes me excited to hop on this!!!

Also bro when you are taking SR the dosing protocol is crucial so I would just carry the bottle in your pocket.

Day 33- I didn't workout yesterday, I was going to I was just so out of it from my shift the night before. Today I went to the gym and Began with 100 push-ups and then just randomly picked 10 different ab exercises and did 40 reps a piece of each. I then trained Shoulders. I began with front smith machine shrugs then moved to Arnold presses, front SB raises, this side lateral machine, Bent over DB lat raise and then ended with Tricep rope Pressdowns. I conducted 5 sets of 12-15 reps of each exercise. I then ran 1mile, rowed 1000meters, biked(machine) 3miles and ran 1 mile. I felt really good after my workout, here lately people have been commenting on how much harder I look, so this stuff is def working.

very nice bro! im so happy to see how well everything is working for you... your output continues to grow and that is allowing for max results... keep up the great work!

thank you guys so much. right now I'm running GW 501516 as a stand alone.. i have to honewstly say... OMG. ive never used any aas or any other type of drug. just test boosters from GNC. but that doesnt mean i dont plan to hope on the gear later on. im 24 and i want to fully utilize my natural test for as long as i can. but this compound i cant give enough credit to.

very nice bro! im so happy to see how well everything is working for you... your output continues to grow and that is allowing for max results... keep up the great work!

Thanks bro, I feel like the SR def lets me work to my full potential and the recovery is insane right now

Thanks bro, I feel like the SR def lets me work to my full potential and the recovery is insane right now

thats the key... you should be able to see huge increases in muscular endurance and needing very minimal rest periods in between sets... nice work!

thank you guys so much. right now I'm running GW 501516 as a stand alone.. i have to honewstly say... OMG. ive never used any aas or any other type of drug. just test boosters from GNC. but that doesnt mean i dont plan to hope on the gear later on. im 24 and i want to fully utilize my natural test for as long as i can. but this compound i cant give enough credit to.

excellent bro... thats what its all about and you have your head on straight... your at an age where its wise to get as much as can on a more natural level and you can absolutely use sarms to help you enhance all your training... just wait until you add more sarms to gw... as great as gw is as a stand alone, when stacked its a million times better

That's awesome bro. You definitely have the right mindset, and that is very respectable. You are goi g about things exactly the right way

Nice bro, yea I love GW aswell. I plan on stacking SR and GW with my next blast. Yea man I'd recomend staying natty or close to it as long as possible. You should look into Rad 140 a few people have logs going and DG has a video up on it, I personally haven't tried it but if I was going to skirt around not taking Aas I would def be looking into stacking Rad, Ostarine, GW and SR. Welcome to AR though, I see your fairly new.

thats the key... you should be able to see huge increases in muscular endurance and needing very minimal rest periods in between sets... nice work!

I'll be honest I was working out in my wife's gym the other day and she says to me, wow you literally looked like a mad man possessed lol. I just smiled and took my next dose of SR lol

I'll be honest I was working out in my wife's gym the other day and she says to me, wow you literally looked like a mad man possessed lol. I just smiled and took my next dose of SR lol

LOLLL i know the feeling and its a damn good one! keep up the great work brother

Haha. That's great bro!

My first PED was Ostarine... So to go from shit that doesn't work, like GNC garbage, to SARMS will get you pretty excited about all the other stuff available. GW is pretty amazing and glad you like it. I think you'll like SR even more.

Day 35- I didn't workout yesterday, had to be into work really early and stayed pretty late. I was off today so I went to my wife's gym. I began with a 1 mile treadmill run then 6 sets of 500m sprints on the concept 2 rower and then ended with a mile run. I felt phenomenal. I then did an arm routine I did Barbell curls, hammer curls and incline Dumbell curls I then moved to tris and did weighted dips, Pressdowns, overhead DB extensions and ended with reverse Pressdowns. I did 5 sets of each with various reps. My recovery is still great, like I said in an earlier post it's almost as if I don't need to rest after my sets.

After running sprints I feel so damn good. Damn, You're more then warmed up and ready after 6 sets. I usually will split my workouts apart, so if I run sprints early in the day, I'll lift later that night. Reason being is workout isn't as great as it could be cause I'm gassed. But I also usually go run this football field 10-15 times. It's though to run sprints on the treadmill

After running sprints I feel so damn good. Damn, You're more then warmed up and ready after 6 sets. I usually will split my workouts apart, so if I run sprints early in the day, I'll lift later that night. Reason being is workout isn't as great as it could be cause I'm gassed. But I also usually go run this football field 10-15 times. It's though to run sprints on the treadmill

Yea bro I love sprints, I'm right there with you sprints on a treadmill suck. My wife's gym has this different type of treadmill that is propelled by you running(if that makes any sense lol) that I actually love especially if I'm doing a sprint workout with weights included

Yea bro I love sprints, I'm right there with you sprints on a treadmill suck. My wife's gym has this different type of treadmill that is propelled by you running(if that makes any sense lol) that I actually love especially if I'm doing a sprint workout with weights included

sprints are excellent to mix in... you should always mix in steady state with hiit to continuously shock your body... how is everything going?

Day 35- I didn't workout yesterday, had to be into work really early and stayed pretty late. I was off today so I went to my wife's gym. I began with a 1 mile treadmill run then 6 sets of 500m sprints on the concept 2 rower and then ended with a mile run. I felt phenomenal. I then did an arm routine I did Barbell curls, hammer curls and incline Dumbell curls I then moved to tris and did weighted dips, Pressdowns, overhead DB extensions and ended with reverse Pressdowns. I did 5 sets of each with various reps. My recovery is still great, like I said in an earlier post it's almost as if I don't need to rest after my sets.

Sounds like a hell of a workout bro. Nice work!

sprints are excellent to mix in... you should always mix in steady state with hiit to continuously shock your body... how is everything going?

Yea I am going to start adding in some steady state cardio on the elliptical as well. I'm a cardio junkie as it is lol.

Top Bottom