napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Well ive lost 40 lbs of fatness, and am just under 200 lbs now, i kinda wanna stay around 200-210. and i am guestimating 1500-1600 cals. thats where i was to lose the weight maybe even under that. I just dont want to bulk way up.

i mean if its lean mass im adding i guess thats ok, but i still need to cut about 10% bf or so to put me around 15% or under

i mean if its lean mass im adding i guess thats ok, but i still need to cut about 10% bf or so to put me around 15% or under

I still think that is a super aggressive deficit. I like to keep in as much food as possible whilst still making progress. My method works much slower though (my preps are usually 20+ weeks).

Day 24

Slept over 8 hours last night. It was glorious! My stomach was in shambles from all the food I ate on Thanksgiving. I was up 2.6lbs and back down to only .2lb gain. It's crazy, because I've upped my macros since starting MK and lost weight. Trying to bulk here, people!! lol.

Just make sure you aren't cutting too much too quick. Always aim to lose about 1-2 lbs of fat per week and no more than that

Day 24

Hunger seemed to be a lot less prevalent today. I had a ton of energy in the gym today despite getting in an early morning workout. I felt like I could've kept going even at the end of my session. I was pushing it hard, too! After my post workout meal, I just wanted to sleep though lol. I'm now lifting with a 3 on 1 off schedule, so I had to adjust my overall workout/volume per session. We'll see how it goes :).

Day 24

Hunger seemed to be a lot less prevalent today. I had a ton of energy in the gym today despite getting in an early morning workout. I felt like I could've kept going even at the end of my session. I was pushing it hard, too! After my post workout meal, I just wanted to sleep though lol. I'm now lifting with a 3 on 1 off schedule, so I had to adjust my overall workout/volume per session. We'll see how it goes :).

i fully expected the hunger to slow down a bit around the 3 weeks mark, so your are right on standard here... very nice progress still going brother... keep up the great work!

Day 25 and 26

So weight is slowly creeping up again :). Think I found the sweet spot as far as macros. Strength is creeping up in the gym too and overall endurance is on the rise. I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store!!

Day 27 and 28

Been hungrier than a madman again lol. I went over on macros a bit the past two days (kind of planned) and didn't gain any weight. I swear this MK is a magical serum that increases metabolic rate :p.

Sleep has certainly been on point. The addition of the new pillow has really helped my neck and back, and I'm starting to wake up feeling more and more refreshed.

Strength and endurance in the gym have also been steadily increasing. I feel like I can just keep going, even after a fair share of volume. I keep my lifting pretty intense too, so I know it isn't due to not pushing it hard.

Day 29

Terrible night's sleep, but I guess you'll have that from time to time. I hit a PR on bench today (280x8) which I was super stoked about. Did this all without a spotter, so I probably could've eeked out another clean rep. Strength and endurance area certainly starting to take off.

Hunger is back tenfold. I lost another lb despite increasing my calories lol. I think I'll have to bump macros again. This is getting expensive :p

Day 30

Hit two sets of 325x6 on squats today which I was quite pleased with. I got to sleep in a bit too since I had the day off work and I think it really worked to my advantage. My delts are really starting to fill out, too, and I think the MK has something to do with that. Delts are my weakest body part.

Day 31

Slept like poop for some reason. I still had a killer workout, but I was sluggish at the beginning. Again, I was still very hungry, even though my macros are quite high and I'm getting 50-60 grams of dietary fiber a day and drinking roughly 1.5 gallons of water lol. Crazy how hungry this can make you.

Day 32

Slept great this night! I took a small dose of melatonin and it helped to knock me out. I woke up a bit out of it, but really had energy as the day went out. My workout was great but I couldn't seem to get a good pump despite doing quite a bit of volume and some rather high rep sets. After running an oral for a kicker, I don't think pumps will ever feel the same without one haha. Pleased with the way things are progressing :).

excellent work brother... its really working well for you and its so nice to have an option like this that can be run for such an extended period of time... keep up the great work

excellent work brother... its really working well for you and its so nice to have an option like this that can be run for such an extended period of time... keep up the great work

Thanks, Dylan. It's truly a nice product. I'm just worried I won't be getting quality sleep like this when it's all gone! hahahaha.

Day 33

It's funny that I actually look forward to my morning dose now. It's becoming quite the ritual lol. I slept so soundly last night, it was amazing! Out of the 30+ days I've been on MK, I've only had a few poor night's sleep. That's a far cry from where my quality of sleep was prior to running the sarm. I've been training 3 on 1 off lately, which is a lot of frequency/volume for me, and I seem to be recovering nicely. I can thank the extra Zzz's for that!

Day 33

It's funny that I actually look forward to my morning dose now. It's becoming quite the ritual lol. I slept so soundly last night, it was amazing! Out of the 30+ days I've been on MK, I've only had a few poor night's sleep. That's a far cry from where my quality of sleep was prior to running the sarm. I've been training 3 on 1 off lately, which is a lot of frequency/volume for me, and I seem to be recovering nicely. I can thank the extra Zzz's for that!

excellent bro... i would highly recommend staying on this for a much longer period of time... the cost is quite minimal compared to hgh obviously and although its not hgh itself, its probably the next closest thing to it..

hell yes bro nice gainzzz nice log. and yes guys i get all the losing too fast and lbm losses i will log and yall can keep me on point. but it is nice to read all of the progress

excellent bro... i would highly recommend staying on this for a much longer period of time... the cost is quite minimal compared to hgh obviously and although its not hgh itself, its probably the next closest thing to it..

hell yes bro nice gainzzz nice log. and yes guys i get all the losing too fast and lbm losses i will log and yall can keep me on point. but it is nice to read all of the progress

Yeah, I hit a bench and squat PR the last couple days. My body feels beat up, but hey, it's worth it :).

Top Bottom