napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PHURIOUS Bridge/cruise Primo, Cyp, Deca, HGH, Sarms

palladium

Hi,
To say I am excited about this bridge/cruise is an understatement! I have been waiting to run Phurious gear since joining and just placed my order last night. I am just getingt done a beast of a cycle from Biotech with great results. My transformation and labs can be found in the cycle logs and I will be keeping a great log with labs here too. This is going to be a low dose 16 week trt bridge but I still expect great results. My Blast cycle which ends next week lacked proper diet so I will be focusing on that big time for this cruise. Goal is to lean out some more, trying to be in the 195lb to 200lb range and looking to drop to under 10% body fat. I will be using Phurious gear for my next beast ass blast in summer too.

I am currently 205lbs, 5 '11 , 39 yrs old and 15% body fat.

This lay out is 16 weeks and consists of :

3 iu hgh daily , serostim ( somatotrophin) Dr, prescribed and on month 5 now, LOVE this stuff !

1-16 test cyp 200 mg week (Phurious)
1-16 deca 150 mg week ( left over bio tech from last cyle)
1-16 primo 200 mg week (Phurious)
1-16 proviron 50 mg day (Phurious)
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days ( Pure Essence , along with the SARMS )
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Will post photos when my gear arrives, Thank you Phurious for the killer deal and Dylan for yet another mean ass lay out!

hell ya damn are you in the states? I didn't realize they would do that, trying to get my old lady to go back to school so she can get her nurse practitioners license then it will be on hopefully If I cant get it from her she will have the money for it hahaha

Oh yes In Florida, mailed right to my door step,very expensive you would be best to order from Phurious his GH is proven legit and a fraction of the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya shit im up in the panhandle of florida, destin fort Walton beach area. I def aint ready for no hgh im too fat need to lose about another 10% or so before I get on ur last cycle that was some sick shit. Was that your 1st cycle ever?

The cycle I am finishing now before this Phurious cruise was the first cycle I have done in a good 15 years or so . I just started lifting again this past June, I was on 200mg test cyp trt and semoralin since May

very nice bro I look forward to your logs and more pics so I can get all jelly and shit but I will get there eventually

and I have no doubt any of the sponsors here are good to go. I ran biotech test cyp and proviron last run still have a little left but will use phurious cyp and a bombs this run, hipo's proviron and superman stack from PE as soon as I get back to florida im getting bloods done and will hop on again

Dylan G is the man!

man brother, the more i look at that bridge, the more i love it... im really glad your going to run it... you know i always got your back on this and your set up... im here all the way to help and encourage... you have made me very proud with your accomplishments but i know you have so much more in you... its just the beginning... keep up the great work and as you know, im always here to help in any way i can...

man brother, the more i look at that bridge, the more i love it... im really glad your going to run it... you know i always got your back on this and your set up... im here all the way to help and encourage... you have made me very proud with your accomplishments but i know you have so much more in you... its just the beginning... keep up the great work and as you know, im always here to help in any way i can...

DG i want his fucking cycle that you laid out for him (biotech cycle) sometime in the next year lol maybe after this next sarms test run minus the hgh that is im sending my ol lady back to school so funds may be low but i will work a 2nd job if i have to

That is one sick ass cycle bro! I'm really excited to see how that treats you considering the remarkable changes you made with your biotech run!

Thank you all for the encouragement and support . You all rock! Drooling waiting to start this , just re read the layout and can't sleep !!! I have really been blown away watching my body change and now i want to lean out and get shredded like Dylan . I am excited for this one .

Thank you all for the encouragement and support . You all rock! Drooling waiting to start this , just re read the layout and can't sleep !!! I have really been blown away watching my body change and now i want to lean out and get shredded like Dylan . I am excited for this one .

your just getting started my man... im truly excited for you and so proud of what you have done... this is going to be an unreal run for you...

Hi,
To say I am excited about this bridge/cruise is an understatement! I have been waiting to run Phurious gear since joining and just placed my order last night. I am just getingt done a beast of a cycle from Biotech with great results. My transformation and labs can be found in the cycle logs and I will be keeping a great log with labs here too. This is going to be a low dose 16 week trt bridge but I still expect great results. My Blast cycle which ends next week lacked proper diet so I will be focusing on that big time for this cruise. Goal is to lean out some more, trying to be in the 195lb to 200lb range and looking to drop to under 10% body fat. I will be using Phurious gear for my next beast ass blast in summer too.

I am currently 205lbs, 5 '11 , 39 yrs old and 15% body fat.

This lay out is 16 weeks and consists of :

3 iu hgh daily , serostim ( somatotrophin) Dr, prescribed and on month 5 now, LOVE this stuff !

1-16 test cyp 200 mg week (Phurious)
1-16 deca 150 mg week ( left over bio tech from last cyle)
1-16 primo 200 mg week (Phurious)
1-16 proviron 50 mg day (Phurious)
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days ( Pure Essence , along with the SARMS )
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Will post photos when my gear arrives, Thank you Phurious for the killer deal and Dylan for yet another mean ass lay out!

Damn bro that is a beast of a cycle but still conservative. I like how youre going all out in the sarms department

Im in florida also there are (trt) clinics all over here that will give out growth and test like candy but insurance wont touch them and its expensive pharm growth easy too get here but you better make good money

Heck yes gymjunkie38, my trt doc is there and some things I get from him , my test , hcg etc. some things are too high priced : hgh is $3200 a month and when I got anavar 60 of them were $900 lol

Top Bottom