napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle worked up any suggestions good or bad please

lordrazo

I'm 36 5'7 205lbs I was on trt for about 2 years I have been up to 800mg wk of test and only used anastrozol so this would be the first to try aromasin. I have also done anavar before with great gains in strength but not Size. I been off trt and everything for 3 months now and just started rad 140,GW,and sr9009 I feel great on pure essence sarms but still strong just stuck at 204 would like more size

Ok so here is the cycle I have worked up for the new year how does it look to you experts out there?

Wk 1-12 Test e 800mg wk
Wk 1-6. Dbol 30-50mg Ed
Wk 1-6. Npp 300mg wk
Wk 1-12 Deca 300mg wk
Wk 1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Wk 1-12. Caber 0.5mg twice wk
Wk 13-16 hcg 5000
Wk 13-16. Gw 501516

Any suggestions or comments on my list def let me know

I would run the gw though out. It will keep your cardio going even at high levels. Maybe take test down to 750mg so you are pinning 1ml @250mg 3x ew. For an even 750mg.

That cycle is a tried and true, old school bulk cycle. Been run for decades. Should see some nice gainzzzzz.

Thanks bro!
i def seen your results size and strength are on point!

I would run the gw though out. It will keep your cardio going even at high levels. Maybe take test down to 750mg so you are pinning 1ml @250mg 3x ew. For an even 750mg.

That cycle is a tried and true, old school bulk cycle. Been run for decades. Should see some nice gainzzzzz.

Your aromasin dose will probably need to be higher with all that Test you are running and with the dbol as well.

I would also agree with using GW through the whole cycle as well

You should try and get that checked. Those grips are so inaccurate. But either way cycle looks good for bulking. Do you have any idea what your natural test is now? Has it recovered to normal levels? I know you said you were on trt but not anymore?

Well I slowly got off test and anastrozol and hcg 3 full months now ��the first month off everything was toughest I know my levels dropped my power and motivation drop in the gym but after that I felt it come back up my sex drive is back to normal and I don't feel bad or tired but my power isn't like it was but I still lift heavy. I starting the rad 140, GW and sr9009 2 weeks ago and I'm sure that has helped with being completely off trt

You should try and get that checked. Those grips are so inaccurate. But either way cycle looks good for bulking. Do you have any idea what your natural test is now? Has it recovered to normal levels? I know you said you were on trt but not anymore?

When I was taking 800mg wk of test I was only taking 3-1mg anastrozole a week didn't have any issues maybe a little water retention but nothing else so should I stay with anastrozol or go aromasin?

Your aromasin dose will probably need to be higher with all that Test you are running and with the dbol as well.

I would also agree with using GW through the whole cycle as well

When I was taking 800mg wk of test I was only taking 3-1mg anastrozole a week didn't have any issues maybe a little water retention but nothing else so should I stay with anastrozol or go aromasin?

Aromasin is superior in every way. I'd stick to that. I'm just saying that you may have to adjust the dose. That's a lot of test to aromatize

I'm 36 5'7 205lbs I was on trt for about 2 years I have been up to 800mg wk of test and only used anastrozol so this would be the first to try aromasin. I have also done anavar before with great gains in strength but not Size. I been off trt and everything for 3 months now and just started rad 140,GW,and sr9009 I feel great on pure essence sarms but still strong just stuck at 204 would like more size

Ok so here is the cycle I have worked up for the new year how does it look to you experts out there?

Wk 1-12 Test e 800mg wk
Wk 1-6. Dbol 30-50mg Ed
Wk 1-6. Npp 300mg wk
Wk 1-12 Deca 300mg wk
Wk 1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Wk 1-12. Caber 0.5mg twice wk
Wk 13-16 hcg 5000
Wk 13-16. Gw 501516

Any suggestions or comments on my list def let me know

how much more size are you after... this is going to be sloppy type of gains... there's no need to run both npp and deca here and its too much of the compound... its not necessary... running test that high with dbol AND that much deca is too much man... i would think you would want cleaner and more sustainable gains, not gaining size that will certainly be lost because its so watery and estrogen filled... this could be constructed so much better... your just way too high on things here... there's are better ways to do this...

I think he is starting with Npp and switching to deca to get it in his system faster. I agree he will need to watch his diet and estrogen closely to keep from bloating up. But if kept in check could have some serious gains.

I think he is starting with Npp and switching to deca to get it in his system faster. I agree he will need to watch his diet and estrogen closely to keep from bloating up. But if kept in check could have some serious gains.

yes but hes not switching... there will still be a buildup of all that nandrolone and its completely unnecessary, trust me... the gains will be large but they will not be sustainable with these doses... 800 mg of test with all that nandrolone AND dbol is not sustainable...

yes but hes not switching... there will still be a buildup of all that nandrolone and its completely unnecessary, trust me... the gains will be large but they will not be sustainable with these doses... 800 mg of test with all that nandrolone AND dbol is not sustainable...

I can't even take chances with wet cycles like this. Some folks are ambitious though

I don't know if you remember but this is almost a mirror of my previous cycle. I did 750MG sust, 400mg NPP then switched to tri deca mix, 40mg dbol. I actually lost weight and got nice gains that I still have. With some help of my sarms cycle I'm on now. It can be done, if done properly.

I don't know why everyone is so scared of running over 500mg of test and 200mg of a nandrolone these days. I realize there are diminished returns at a point, but still has returns non the less.

I'm not arguing with everyone but we need to realize people are different and some like to take things to the next level hahaha.

Well I haven't started yet I will be starting after the new year so what would you change up? Less test? Cut out the npp? Just looking for suggestions I do want big gains 15lbs of pure meat I'll be happy if I can cut my bf down a few % too I'll be even more pleased I will be doing about 15 min of cardio right after I lift and do my post shake

hmuch more size are you after... this is going to be sloppy type of gains... there's no need to run both npp and deca here and its too much of the compound... its not necessary... running test that high with dbol AND that much deca is too much man... i would think you would want cleaner and more sustainable gains, not gaining size that will certainly be lost because its so watery and estrogen filled... this could be constructed so much better... your just way too high on things here... there's are better ways to do this...

I don't know if you remember but this is almost a mirror of my previous cycle. I did 750MG sust, 400mg NPP then switched to tri deca mix, 40mg dbol. I actually lost weight and got nice gains that I still have. With some help of my sarms cycle I'm on now. It can be done, if done properly.

I don't know why everyone is so scared of running over 500mg of test and 200mg of a nandrolone these days. I realize there are diminished returns at a point, but still has returns non the less.

I'm not arguing with everyone but we need to realize people are different and some like to take things to the next level hahaha.
I don't disagree with you at all bro. We are all different. I run cycles similar myself. Right now I'm on 900mg test with 500mg deca and loving it. Dry as hell too.

It's not for everyone, but some of us respond favorably to cycles like this. It just goes to show how we are all different and how things will work differently for each of us

Top Bottom