napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral tren

Jonc316

Placed an order with pharma lady and I'll be getting free MET TREN. Wondering if anyone had any opinions on oral tren or experience ?

Placed an order with pharma lady and I'll be getting free MET TREN. Wondering if anyone had any opinions on oral tren or experience ?
My advice would be to educate yourself and run it responsibly (protect yourself)... It is an oral steroid... this one just deserves a little bit more respect... Treat it as such...

Why the fuck are people messing with this?!?!?!?! Idk how this just got so popular all of the sudden.

This is not a steroid to take lightly. Unless you have a true purpose for what you are doing and feel you need to take this DONT!

First time I messed with mt...

Did novocrine MT 500mcg to start. Did that for a weak. Bumped to 1mg. Did that for a week then 1.5 for a week then tapered off....

Long story short I've never seen my bp spike as high as it did. Litterly over 200 lol. I felt like a detoxing Heroine addict.

I've ran several different cycles with it both injectable and oral. There's no way to get around this stuff fucking with you to some extent.

I'm sorry this is one of the stupidest things the average recreational user could take in my opinion.

Research the hell out of it first understand what ur taking. Read through the threads in he people who died using it. Understand what not to do....

I took a crap ton of liver support and drank cranberry juice every day. Plus took a few other things for kidney support. Remember this stuff will fuck up more than just your liver.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You keep it to 250 or 500mcg it will be a lot more managable. I tried a cycke at just 500mcg and it still messed with me.

I received some free mt also. This past week I was reading up on it. One of the mt logs that I read, the guy died 2 wks into cycle! He was taking 2mg a day! He was there one day and the next day there were RIP and condolences in the thread! I'm just a dad/husband on trt! It's not meant for me and most others on this board. I do appreciate the freebies though!

I received some free mt also. This past week I was reading up on it. One of the mt logs that I read, the guy died 2 wks into cycle! He was taking 2mg a day! He was there one day and the next day there were RIP and condolences in the thread! I'm just a dad/husband on trt! It's not meant for me and most others on this board. I do appreciate the freebies though!
Man if you can help it steer clear from it. Really. It's just not something to fuck with.

Why the fuck are people messing with this?!?!?!?! Idk how this just got so popular all of the sudden.

This is not a steroid to take lightly. Unless you have a true purpose for what you are doing and feel you need to take this DONT!

First time I messed with mt...

Did novocrine MT 500mcg to start. Did that for a weak. Bumped to 1mg. Did that for a week then 1.5 for a week then tapered off....

Long story short I've never seen my bp spike as high as it did. Litterly over 200 lol. I felt like a detoxing Heroine addict.

I've ran several different cycles with it both injectable and oral. There's no way to get around this stuff fucking with you to some extent.

I'm sorry this is one of the stupidest things the average recreational user could take in my opinion.

Research the hell out of it first understand what ur taking. Read through the threads in he people who died using it. Understand what not to do....

I took a crap ton of liver support and drank cranberry juice every day. Plus took a few other things for kidney support. Remember this stuff will fuck up more than just your liver.

I think you can get great results in a safer way, everyone does seem to be in a big hurry all of a sudden which is really counter to what every single forum teaches, nobody wants to see anyone get hurt around here. I have been running aas for the better part of a decade and I have never even been slightly tempted to try these things

Thyroid meds
dnp
oral tren
Lutalyse which causes abortions in cattle but is great for protein synthesis

It's a little tougher to get things right in mcg so these things can be very dangerous if they are made ugl, It's really just not worth it.

Thanks TX.. This MT being handled like candy... Gotta be careful.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

It's really not something that should ever be given away to just anybody, I dropped test e 500 because to many newer guys were trying to do 2ml shots and crippling themselves for a week, same with any high concentration blends, it's important to realize that not all customers are the guys who are active on the forums and who have a lot of knowledge, some are just guys trying to put something together kind of at random. I've seen some nasty first cycles in some of the forums over the years

I will also be getting the oral tren free. However I'm a little more advanced then some. I'll be using it in a tren cycle. I'll be keeping my dosing down to 250mcg which is a,quarter of a pill and only preworkout on gym days. Ivery read about it for a long time and know it's not to be fucked with and to be careful. But for the average guy doing small cycles then I would never do it.

You guys have to realize that Pharma Lady is a competitive bodybuilding judge and she deals with a lot of real competitive bodybuilders. She's not trying to hurt anyone... She's just giving samples of some of her products. If it's not for you don't run it.

obviously its dangerous. all anabolics are in some way. you are responsible for yourself, no one else. do your research and be safe..

Ive never taken anything lightly. Ive researched shit for months and like gt, ive been doing the same with MT. Like spike said, ultimately we are all responsible for ourselves but id like to see as many problems alleviated for our members ad possible through the sharing of experience and proper research prior to running ANYTHING

You guys have to realize that Pharma Lady is a competitive bodybuilding judge and she deals with a lot of real competitive bodybuilders. She's not trying to hurt anyone... She's just giving samples of some of her products. If it's not for you don't run it.

I understand that and appreciate the free stuff. I'm an adult and responsible for what I put in my body. Every transaction and product I've gotten from her has been great! She's great!

Not saying she is at all. Its from a customer standpoint that they should understand it isnt something to fuck with. I compete, I know handfuls of IFBB guys including a couple olympians. Nobody I know sees the need to mess with this. Doesnt really matter how advanced someone is. Like what all do you think this will do for you lol. Its not a magic pill. IT will bring on the same gains most can already get with a closer chance to death. Look Ive ran it several times. I acept the risk myself. I dont think its the devil or anything. But people dont understand the risk they are bringing on.

Name one reason you need to take MT just one that is exclusive to MT. Nothing it does would I ever say is worth that risk. And again I enjoy the stuff. But there is zero doubt it will fuck you up.

I've been reading exactly this but was thinking of doing very small dose 250mcg

Whats wrong with just taking notmal tren. Its highly effective and strong. Why risk your health. Makes no sense

PHURIOUS

There is no reason at all to run it. Somethings just arnt meant to be created

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom