napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cyclist looking for help with stack - help me tweak it

Thanks for the responses...
Here is the new stack based on the info you guys have given me...

Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk
1-12 EQ (need dosage)
1-12 MK-677 (need dosage) - To Replace HGH
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK2866 25 mg day - Extra Recovery

Primo - 10years ago this was my favorite - High Dose/NO SIDES (was hard to find non-counterfeit)

What are your thoughts?

---OUT---
var
winny
hgh
bold cyp
npp

Cycle looks great bro. As for the dosages.....it's 25mg per day dosed once in the AM for MK-677

For EQ I would recommend running 600mg per week

Iwannagofaster - Thanks! I appreciate the advice...

BTW I train with power and have no problem training 2 or 3x20 and many other types of FTP and Vo2 intervals...

I have more fast twitch fiber and love to sprint.
Naturally:
I am at 90-100 cadence on grade >4%
I am 120+ cadence sprinting on flats...
But, I also enjoy mashing at 70-80 cadence on Zone 2 rides.
I guess the faster cadence only comes with bigger efforts...

For training I like to mix it up I understand what you are saying about big ring work...

Again, I appreciate the advice!!!

It makes sense why you like shorter esters...

So what are the negatives of bold cyp that Dylan was talking about?
Phew. 3 x 20 at threshold huuuuuuuuuurts my man. Good work. Do you train with power?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

If you do the right efforts, you can be at 5 plus w/kg in 3-6 months. I don't know you but I'm pretty sure of it. If you can do 3 x 20s, you can get there.

thanks Iwannnagofaster...
i want to raise my 20min / 1 hour / etc -- even if I need to sacrifice some off my sprint...
3-6 months would be great + i am willing to put in the work /pain and hoping the stack will help with growth/recovery time

btw 3x20s hurt - (that last one grrrrr kills ya)

You don't necessarily have to sacrifice the sprint. If you continue to focus on your sprints while spending a couple of days on your threshold, you can do it. Another thing is that you may not be the best Sprinter early in the race but if you grow your threshold and train with volume, you may have a lot more gas at the end of a hard day. I find a lot of sprinters in the US train their sprint and only win easy days yet never finish a really hard East Coast NCC crits or Road Races. The best crit sprinters in the country spend a lot of time in the mountains yet never race a day in them. Specifically to be fresh and able turn out big watts late in the race. I bet you can come up with a program to be able to sprint and grow your threshold. PM me. Maybe I can give you some ideas. Cheers man.

Top Bottom