napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cyclist looking for help with stack - help me tweak it

ketogains

First Post... **a lot of questions ;-(

41y Avid Cyclist (200-250 miles per week)
Gym Work 3x / week
- currently about 12-13% bfat

GOALS
**Looking to increase threshold power on the bike and Vo2 max**
**Looking to Not add weight but lower bodyfat <9% - (weight sucks on the hills)

Bought the 12 week SARMS Shred Stack... and like the protocol mentioned in another thread...
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

*Wanted to stack with TRT

What do you recommend for dose/stack of
Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk (currently take 250-300 thinking of lowering to 100ish)
Can take Winny or Var (or both) -- 20-50 / day
letro (as needed)
would love masteron or equipose but TRT place can't provide those..

would 3iu hgh / day complicate things?

Don't come off the test so what should be done for SARMS PCT?

Is the SARMS Shred Stack 12w on then 4w off then 12w on?

**My weakness is recovery (both in the GYM and on the BIKE) - Am I missing anything for quicker recovery from workouts?

Any other recommendations?

Sorry for all the questions... a stack for building for strength/mass seems a lot easier to come up with than one to increase watts on the bike.

Thanks!

I would say mk2866 was amazing for recovery for me, I was hardly ever sore from cardio or weightlifting. Now that I am on pct I should have bridged more with gw and mk but I didn't follow what Dylan laid out exactly and man am I sore from minimum workouts. I would wait for the experts to weigh in on this but I believe the mk2866 is more for healing and recovery. Take a look at Dylans video about the mk2866 for healing. its not just a video I am walking proof that the soreness I feel now I haven't felt in 6 months and was working way harder in the gym then than now.

why ethanate? would be a question versus cyponiate? or is that what they give you for trt? are you gyno prone? Im sure aromasin at 12.5mg eod just to keep ur estro in check.

pct will be nolva clomid and aromasin. dosing I would wait for RickRock and Dylan to give you the best layout for all of that.

Have you checked out Oscar74 log or discussion on the sarms? he is a cyclist as well and was a little worried about all the hype but has seen it firsthand now how his sarms have kicked him into overdrive as far as strength and endurance

Gym Work 3x / week

GOALS

Bought the 12 week SARMS Shred Stack... and like the protocol mentioned in another thread...

Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk (currently take 250-300 thinking of lowering to 100ish)
letro (as needed)

**My weakness is recovery (both in the GYM and on the BIKE) - Am I missing anything for quicker recovery from workouts?

Sorry for all the questions... a stack for building for strength/mass seems a lot easier to come up with than one to increase watts on the bike.

Thanks!
Your sarms stack looks great. I would also add MK2866 to that at 25mg per day for its healing and recovery abilities, as well as its effects on lean mass.

I would not recommend winny or var for you at all. Winny can dry the joints which you don't want and anavar can give serious muscle cramps and pain that you don't need while cycling.

Stick to your trt test doses with the sarms stack adding in the MK2866

Thanks Guys!!!

Here is the new stack based on the infor you guys have given me...

Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk
1-12 MK2866 25 mg day

Should I add hgh 3iu / day?

my TRT place can't provide EQ (any thoughts?)

Thanks for the responses...

Thanks Guys!!!

Here is the new stack based on the infor you guys have given me...

Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk
1-12 MK2866 25 mg day

Should I add hgh 3iu / day?

my TRT place can't provide EQ (any thoughts?)

That looks great. Go with the 200mg at least on your test.

If you need an EQ source we have great ones on this board. I can get you a price list for Biotech. Just send me a PM and I'll hook you up

Thanks for the link :)

Anyone else have thoughts on winny vs var or both and hgh?
I am a cyclist. My advice for you is to stay away from winny. Stay away from any DHT. Cycling is tough on your hip and knee joints. I would also keep Anavar doses low, if at all. Hours on the bike are hard on the lower back. The pumps will stop you in your tacks if you overdo anavar.

My advice is this. Stick to the SARMS. I have also recently had very good luck with NPP and Bold Cyp. Never going over 200mg week of NPP and 350 per week of EQ. You will get plenty of strength on the bike with those. Keep your test below 150mg week. You don't want or need watery gains to build power on the bike. If you want to build your threshold power, you need to do a lot of work at threshold but if you never go over threshold, you will never be able to go over threshold. This time of year, use the test, EQ, and NPP to help with big ring intervals. Even if you are a spinner by nature, big ring efforts help build muscular power and endurance. You will grow your threshold by doing 20 min big ring efforts. The AAS will really help with that. The GW will allow you to do the long endurance days that you need to build on your new found power.

GH can only help with recovery and almost all pros that I deal with live by a gh protocol. That, Test, gw are you staples. Everything else is icing.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I said EQ but I meant bold cyp. I hate long esters EQ but they work exactly the same. EQ Judy sits in the system too long.

Gym Work 3x / week

GOALS

letro (as needed)

Thanks!

trust me, you dont want bold cyp unless you want to be crippled in pain... definitely not something i would consider but eq on its own would be excellent.. i dont see any problem adding hgh but you could save yourself A LOT of money by just using mk677 in there... if your going to add any steroids then the two i would look at are eq and primo... you don't want any of the orals for what your trying to accomplish... mk2866 would be very ideal in there as well...

I am a cyclist. My advice for you is to stay away from winny. Stay away from any DHT. Cycling is tough on your hip and knee joints. I would also keep Anavar doses low, if at all. Hours on the bike are hard on the lower back. The pumps will stop you in your tacks if you overdo anavar.

My advice is this. Stick to the SARMS. I have also recently had very good luck with NPP and Bold Cyp. Never going over 200mg week of NPP and 350 per week of EQ. You will get plenty of strength on the bike with those. Keep your test below 150mg week. You don't want or need watery gains to build power on the bike. If you want to build your threshold power, you need to do a lot of work at threshold but if you never go over threshold, you will never be able to go over threshold. This time of year, use the test, EQ, and NPP to help with big ring intervals. Even if you are a spinner by nature, big ring efforts help build muscular power and endurance. You will grow your threshold by doing 20 min big ring efforts. The AAS will really help with that. The GW will allow you to do the long endurance days that you need to build on your new found power.

GH can only help with recovery and almost all pros that I deal with live by a gh protocol. That, Test, gw are you staples. Everything else is icing.

good advice!

Dylan makes a great point about the MK-677. It's a much more economical alternative to GH, and has been shown to be very effective. I'd certainly give it a try to compliment your stack

Here is the new stack based on the info you guys have given me...

Enanthate -- 100-200 /wk
1-12 EQ (need dosage)
1-12 MK-677 (need dosage) - To Replace HGH
1-12 MK2866 25 mg day - Extra Recovery

Primo - 10years ago this was my favorite - High Dose/NO SIDES (was hard to find non-counterfeit)

What are your thoughts?

---OUT---
var
winny
hgh
bold cyp
npp

Bro, EQ is great but bold cyp is the same thing only shorter acting. This is new to you and if you hit EQ and the dose isn't right, you have to wait up to 5 or 6 weeks for the adjustment to happen.

Primo is great if your joints can take the dryness.

Everything looks great though. The EQ should not only help with strength but boost your hematocrit and that is priceless for a cyclist.

Iwannagofaster - Thanks! I appreciate the advice...

BTW I train with power and have no problem training 2 or 3x20 and many other types of FTP and Vo2 intervals...

I have more fast twitch fiber and love to sprint.
Naturally:
I am at 90-100 cadence on grade >4%
I am 120+ cadence sprinting on flats...
But, I also enjoy mashing at 70-80 cadence on Zone 2 rides.
I guess the faster cadence only comes with bigger efforts...

For training I like to mix it up I understand what you are saying about big ring work...

Again, I appreciate the advice!!!

It makes sense why you like shorter esters...

So what are the negatives of bold cyp that Dylan was talking about?

Bro, EQ is great but bold cyp is the same thing only shorter acting. This is new to you and if you hit EQ and the dose isn't right, you have to wait up to 5 or 6 weeks for the adjustment to happen.

Primo is great if your joints can take the dryness.

Everything looks great though. The EQ should not only help with strength but boost your hematocrit and that is priceless for a cyclist.

Iwannagofaster - Thanks! I appreciate the advice...

BTW I train with power and have no problem training 2 or 3x20 and many other types of FTP and Vo2 intervals...

I have more fast twitch fiber and love to sprint.
Naturally:
I am at 90-100 cadence on grade >4%
I am 120+ cadence sprinting on flats...
But, I also enjoy mashing at 70-80 cadence on Zone 2 rides.
I guess the faster cadence only comes with bigger efforts...

For training I like to mix it up I understand what you are saying about big ring work...

Again, I appreciate the advice!!!

It makes sense why you like shorter esters...

So what are the negatives of bold cyp that Dylan was talking about?

Top Bottom