napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C/ Deca/ Dbol

i can give you a sick setup bro but i need to know a few facts about you... age/height/weight/body fat and what are your intended goals from the cycle bro?
29 yrs old, 6'0 , 200lbs, 12 percent body fat , by the time I get on this stack I'll be 10wks off previous cyc, had no prolactin issues with the tren

29 yrs old, 6'0 , 200lbs, 12 percent body fat , by the time I get on this stack I'll be 10wks off previous cyc, had no prolactin issues with the tren

you need to remember that you need the same amount of time off as time on bro... what was your last cycle length? What is YOUR MAIN GOAL from this cycle bro? I want to make sure you have everything correct in what to run...

you need to remember that you need the same amount of time off as time on bro... what was your last cycle length? What is YOUR MAIN GOAL from this cycle bro? I want to make sure you have everything correct in what to run...

yeh i definitely hear you Dylan, my last cycle was 8wks, supposed to be 10 but work and moving got in the way, so i cut it short. My main goal is pretty much purely bulking and i want to get another 25lbs on me. Im sitting on 40mls of equipoise, 40mls of deca, 40mls of test c and about 1600mgs of dbol but i pretty much decided i want to run the deca/test/dbol. All pct is a go as well and liver support, just got to find a good place for caber.

yeh i definitely hear you Dylan, my last cycle was 8wks, supposed to be 10 but work and moving got in the way, so i cut it short. My main goal is pretty much purely bulking and i want to get another 25lbs on me. Im sitting on 40mls of equipoise, 40mls of deca, 40mls of test c and about 1600mgs of dbol but i pretty much decided i want to run the deca/test/dbol. All pct is a go as well and liver support, just got to find a good place for caber.
A few of the sponsers here carry it. All great service.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How about a cycle like this bro

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Deca 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Caber 0.5mg twice per week
1-4 Dbol 40mg per day

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get your entire PCT listed above in this stack from pure essence
http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

okay brother... here you go...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-22 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

i was definitely considering running equipoise in this stack but i heard so much adverse opinions about it, my theory is it will take away a lot of the water being introduced by the deca, do you think there is any truth in this?

How about a cycle like this bro

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Deca 300mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Caber 0.5mg twice per week
1-4 Dbol 40mg per day

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get your entire PCT listed above in this stack from pure essence
http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

so you run your test higher than the deca? what is the reasoning behind this or is it personal preferance?

so you run your test higher than the deca? what is the reasoning behind this or is it personal preferance?

Yes, I would always run my test at least equal to my deca dose or higher. I prefer higher myself. This is all personal preference but also supported heavily by other knowledgeable people as well. We have a guy on this board that is extensively experienced with deca named Drb. He is 67 years old and has used deca for nearly 40 years. His position is to run your test at least as high as your deca, if not higher. There are others of course that prefer the opposite, and prefer test doses lower. I have not tried that with deca, but I did with tren, and it killed my libido. I always keep test higher now with nandrolones

i was definitely considering running equipoise in this stack but i heard so much adverse opinions about it, my theory is it will take away a lot of the water being introduced by the deca, do you think there is any truth in this?

EQ can stack very well with Deca. I'm doing that right now as we speak. However, it won't necessarily drop water. It will make you harder and more vascular though. You need to rely on your AI dose for dropping the water weight

Yeah I've been all over the place with this cycle. Listened to my bud who I thought he knew what he was doing. Shit. I have so many Damn emotional and energy problems right now, it's crazy. But since being on here I've learned a freaking ton.
My ordering coming in from phurous will hopefully put me on track where I need to be.
Looks like I need to study what caber is. First time seeing that one.
Thanks for the advice

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rule number 1... know what you are getting into before you start a cycle. You need to know what you are dealing with. Research research research! I know some of this is trial and error because everyone reacts differently but you should have a plan from the get go. So many people mess up and rely on what others say especially their friends who think they know but in reality do not have a clue. Rule number 2.. have everything you need on hand before you do the first injection!!! So many people mess themselves up for life because they don't know what they are doing. So take that into consideration.

1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Would you need to cut deca and eq a few weeks prior to test since esters are longer?? I'm planning on running a test/deca/eq cycle too

Rule number 1... know what you are getting into before you start a cycle. You need to know what you are dealing with. Research research research! I know some of this is trial and error because everyone reacts differently but you should have a plan from the get go. So many people mess up and rely on what others say especially their friends who think they know but in reality do not have a clue. Rule number 2.. have everything you need on hand before you do the first injection!!! So many people mess themselves up for life because they don't know what they are doing. So take that into consideration.
You are def right. Thank you for those rules. I was that guy that relied on my buddy thinking he knew what he was doing. He was a fucking idiot. I was wrong for listening to him. Learned a lot n this forum and still learning.
Thanks everyone for the sound guidance.

Would you need to cut deca and eq a few weeks prior to test since esters are longer?? I'm planning on running a test/deca/eq cycle too

You can do that, and some people prefer to. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to do it, if you have allow the proper clearing time and have a solid PCT

EQ can stack very well with Deca. I'm doing that right now as we speak. However, it won't necessarily drop water. It will make you harder and more vascular though. You need to rely on your AI dose for dropping the water weight

Can u give me the layout you are currently on?

You are def right. Thank you for those rules. I was that guy that relied on my buddy thinking he knew what he was doing. He was a fucking idiot. I was wrong for listening to him. Learned a lot n this forum and still learning.
Thanks everyone for the sound guidance.

hey ur in the right place bro, ne questions u got these guy are a great resource and help you with ne concerns u got

Can u give me the layout you are currently on?

This is my current cycle bro

1-16 Test C 900mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 Deca 500mg per week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

The test dose is high, and I want to stress that I wouldn't recommend that for most people. My body responds very favorably to high test with never any issues. For most people in this scenario I wouldn't recommend exceeding 500mg

This is my current cycle bro

1-16 Test C 900mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 Deca 500mg per week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

The test dose is high, and I want to stress that I wouldn't recommend that for most people. My body responds very favorably to high test with never any issues. For most people in this scenario I wouldn't recommend exceeding 500mg

This is the exact same cycle I want to do except test at 500mg and deca at 250mg. Kick start with anadrol and finish with winny

This is the exact same cycle I want to do except test at 500mg and deca at 250mg. Kick start with anadrol and finish with winny

I haven't decided yet, but I may be finishing my cycle with winny also. I love it as a finisher

Top Bottom