napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jerry Ward

Saiyan

http://youtu.be/ppo8U5poncE

Sorry guys. Don't know how to attach the video like I've seen others do.

He's talking about SARMs and it's kind of ridiculous.

Oh look at that. The link turned into the video. Cool. Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually enjoy watching Jerry's videos. He has a lot of knowledge and he's a no bullshit straight shooting type of guy. What I find a little concerning regarding this video is the fact that he made a video about 2 years ago dissing sarms. He not only dissed them bit claimed he used them and got nothing out of them. In this video he clearly states that this is the first hrs heard of them and used them. What's his agenda?

This video was published April 25. 2013. If you scroll down to the comments you'll see that the first comment is by a very familiar name over a year ago. So, what is it Jerry, you've just now hard of them and tried them and they're great. Or they are junk?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFSOD5nhpiY

I've always liked Jerry a lot with many of his videos much more than most of the you tubers out there, but there are some things I don't see eye to eye with him on. This is a,perfect example of that.

He is way off base with his assesment, and obviously doesn't have enough knowledge or experience with sarms to substantiate his claims. Who only knows where his sarms came from also, which is a very big thing to have legit quality.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've always liked Jerry a lot with many of his videos much more than most of the you tubers out there, but there are some things I don't see eye to eye with him on. This is a,perfect example of that.

He is way off base with his assesment, and obviously doesn't have enough knowledge or experience with sarms to substantiate his claims. Who only knows where his sarms came from also, which is a very big thing to have legit quality.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

exactly... quality is one thing along with an agenda which he clearly has one way or the other... its pretty sad when you see this type of thing... this indicates that he probably initially had never done them, had shit quality etc and was just going off other false thoughts.. regardless of what the intent, its clearly taken with a grain of salt...

I really like Mark Lobliner though and he made a sarm trashing video recently. I think they're just kinda old school mentally and have never bothered looking into Sarms. When you see these shit companies selling sarm caps OTC and have so many bunk companies I understand the skepticism. Of course you can't argue with clinical trials but they clearly haven't dug that far.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

And Jerry's had some in caps and even said "who the fuck knows what's really in them". I remember his trashing video. He said "these are new". Then reads a 2009 and is surprised.

I like lobliner too. Is issue is they are "research chemicals" and unknown what they do at high doses. Well Mark, that's how aas were way back.

my problem is, old school or not, they don't have a clue what they are talking about... so many put assumption on something without ever even trying nor really understanding exactly what they are for... noone should ever so they are as profound as steroids because they are not as drastic but they do offer an alternative to many, a complimentary role and enhancer to many, the best method of bridging you can find, enhanced pct's, etc... there is a role for them in any scenario and the benefits are unquestionable however because they are not putting on 20 lbs. of dbol weight for instance, they are looked down upon by many old school power lifters or newer generation who don't even give them a chance... part of this has to do with so many shitty companies offer a bunk or mis advertised product... REAL SARMS have a huge benefit and a major place in any scenario...

my problem is, old school or not, they don't have a clue what they are talking about... so many put assumption on something without ever even trying nor really understanding exactly what they are for... noone should ever so they are as profound as steroids because they are not as drastic but they do offer an alternative to many, a complimentary role and enhancer to many, the best method of bridging you can find, enhanced pct's, etc... there is a role for them in any scenario and the benefits are unquestionable however because they are not putting on 20 lbs. of dbol weight for instance, they are looked down upon by many old school power lifters or newer generation who don't even give them a chance... part of this has to do with so many shitty companies offer a bunk or mis advertised product... REAL SARMS have a huge benefit and a major place in any scenario...

I agree. That's like saying steroids are nonsense because I got some bunk gear. Clearly someone they trusted gave them some good stuff to try and they opened their eyes

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

One thing I do have a problem with is the fact that one of the products he is using is a capsule product, where the other is a liquid. He claimed up 4 lbs in the first week too, which tells me that he may have one of those products spiked with PHs too.

One thing I do have a problem with is the fact that one of the products he is using is a capsule product, where the other is a liquid. He claimed up 4 lbs in the first week too, which tells me that he may have one of those products spiked with PHs too.

its a certainty

Jerry Ward approves capsuled SARMs from Primeval Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrnqRsgU7I

Jerry Ward joins Primeval Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjYxfwu-ADk

Dylan, what do you think about this? He has approved SUPER LGD, SUPER OSTA and SUPER LAXO from Primeval Labs all capsuled.
Do you think this is pro hormones, low dosed or actually the real deal?

Dylan Has answered this so many times
Sarms in capsule form is bullshit do not buy them. This is a business move on Jerry's part he left Rich Piana 5% to go with this company. He has a discount code from Primeval I am all about him making money good for him but. Sarms liquid form only and go nowhere else but Pure Essence.

Jerry Ward approves capsuled SARMs from Primeval Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrnqRsgU7I

Dylan, what do you think about this? He has approved SUPER LGD, SUPER OSTA and SUPER LAXO from Primeval Labs all capsuled.

You can cap it. Its not even possible. There would be zero bioavailability in it. Sarms need to be in liquid.

You can cap it. Its not even possible. There would be zero bioavailability in it. Sarms need to be in liquid.

Just spent 1 1/2 hours with a total nutrition owner about sarms on Saturday. "Careful bro, you never know what hey put in those liquids". The guy is very knowledgable and is jacked. But I think you get paid to say some stuff lol.

He has an obvious agenda and affiliation with this new company so that says it all right there. Of course he endorses it. He's being bought and his opinion is biased because of it.

Liquid sarms are always going to be the best quality and purity of sarms to get. These capsules sarms will be disappearing soon I believe as they come down on them since they are being marketed as dietary supplements instead of research chemicals

Just spent 1 1/2 hours with a total nutrition owner about sarms on Saturday. "Careful bro, you never know what hey put in those liquids". The guy is very knowledgable and is jacked. But I think you get paid to say some stuff lol.

No im not paid to say anything its just simply not possible for the sarms to be sustainable in caps. I mean maybe if it was a gel cap. It couldn't be in powder form inside a capsule though. Shoot otherwise everyone would do it. Capping is a lot easier and its cheaper to do too. Plus liquids taste like doody. If it was possible to cap them Im sure everyone would.

Lol I had a buddy who got GW and ostarine from a nutrition store back home and gained 15lbs plus he got gyno. Something is very wrong there...

No im not paid to say anything its just simply not possible for the sarms to be sustainable in caps. I mean maybe if it was a gel cap. It couldn't be in powder form inside a capsule though. Shoot otherwise everyone would do it. Capping is a lot easier and its cheaper to do too. Plus liquids taste like doody. If it was possible to cap them Im sure everyone would.

Lol I had a buddy who got GW and ostarine from a nutrition store back home and gained 15lbs plus he got gyno. Something is very wrong there...

Oh shit. Not YOU. That was me referring to HIM. Lol. That was my bad. No disrespect clearly a typo on my part. Hope that clarifies.

Top Bottom