napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Adderall

Lol I wish I could get my hands on it. As far as I know they put u thru very strict tests to really prove it that u have adhd!!! At least here in NY. After all it's amphetamine. But just imagine ur workouts being on it!!!! Oh well one can only dream

Lol I wish I could get my hands on it. As far as I know they put u thru very strict tests to really prove it that u have adhd!!! At least here in NY. After all it's amphetamine. But just imagine ur workouts being on it!!!! Oh well one can only dream

no so sure about that, Phentermine is similar to amphetamines and is considered a controled substance.Its very easy to get as a diet pill subsciption in nyc, i got one very easily from my dr.

no so sure about that, Phentermine is similar to amphetamines and is considered a controled substance.Its very easy to get as a diet pill subsciption in nyc, i got one very easily from my dr.

How did u like it?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said in my other post, I walked into a psychiatrist and basically read a list of symptoms that I memorized from the internet and walked out with multiple scripts. This was about 10 years ago.

Screw that playing with fire. One of the most addictive substances out there, why it works well for people with add is that it has the exact opposite effect then other people. It calms them down so they don't get the europhoric effects others do. Tell him to go get some 8 hour energy or pin some tren

I haven't touched the stuff in years, but I could never do it more than 2 days in a row w/o my brain feeling completely burnt out.

Phentermine is prescient by weight loss centers. When I hit 260 of pure fat, I went to one and got a script. Was on it for three days ate a price of toast those three days I was cracked out big time. Plus I pissed hot three days after taking it. Had to bring my medical records in to straighten stuff out. Hate amphetamines, others love it. Lucky for me I don't like almost any drug except smokes and AAS.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Have you guys ever tried huperzine A? For one it gives you a very sharp focus, zero stimmy feeling and it also helps boost GH secretion. I have been using it with peptides when not using GH and it always makes me feel very focused and very upbeat and with zero stimmy feeling. I'm very sensitive to stimms so I would know.

Almost lost my life to a meth amphetamine addiction, was doing $500 worth of high grade ice a day......after 1 year clean my ex was prescribed adderal which is dextro-amphetamine.....(((((((1)))))) orange capsule had me tweaked for 8 hrs, we were both addicted to adderal for a short time and it was brutal getting off of....STAY AWAY!!!! Go for real ephedrine instead

Anything that fucks with my heart rate (ephedrine included) I stay away from like Dracula. Nope nope nope. The heart is one muscle I need.

Took some recently. Made me feel like shit, and the funny thing was it didn't really make me get more done just felt weird. Anyone ever try Modafinil? That shit gets me focused without feeling like shit. Hard to come by though

Anything that fucks with my heart rate (ephedrine included) I stay away from like Dracula. Nope nope nope. The heart is one muscle I need.
I'm one who is the same on that front. I don't fuck with that shit at all. One because I have family history with heart issues and two I just don't see the need. I was into some strong pre workouts for a bit but gave that up too. I won't mess with clen either. I don't like the feeling of stimulants really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just tell him too see a shrink tell him hes failing his classes cause he cant stay focused and sit there fihiting and tapping a pencil the whole time and be rude and keep talking and not paying attention hell get a script

You're absolutely correct....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom