napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife wants to lose weight Sarms?

Thx MissBizz I will show her your log and I will ask her to join. She needs motivation so her seeing your progress might do it.
tell her to take a look at Tx Chicks log too she is on a sarms stack as well and I believe still loving it.

Also you said she used to be badass, and got you into training. Was it cuz she was young and just natural or she really was in the gym training bad ass? I will tell you it is a lot easier to put on weight than take it off atleast at my age it was 44. I used to train and be fairly stout, retired from the Air Force and kinda let go. needless to say it was hell everyday for 6 months or more to drop 40 lbs. So if she has that FIRE in her like before when she was a badass she will do fine, if she thinks there is magic in sarms and she wont have to work for it, its the wrong thing at this time until she gets that FIRE back bro. And I hope she has that FIRE and you can just help her stoke that fire. if you guys have young kids make sure you support her and take the kids while she goes and works out. Good luck to her tell her get on the forum. my old lady started sarms and was loving it but then her work took crazy and she wasn't putting in the gym time so I pulled her off. no sense in wasting them

tell her to take a look at Tx Chicks log too she is on a sarms stack as well and I believe still loving it.

Also you said she used to be badass, and got you into training. Was it cuz she was young and just natural or she really was in the gym training bad ass? I will tell you it is a lot easier to put on weight than take it off atleast at my age it was 44. I used to train and be fairly stout, retired from the Air Force and kinda let go. needless to say it was hell everyday for 6 months or more to drop 40 lbs. So if she has that FIRE in her like before when she was a badass she will do fine, if she thinks there is magic in sarms and she wont have to work for it, its the wrong thing at this time until she gets that FIRE back bro. And I hope she has that FIRE and you can just help her stoke that fire. if you guys have young kids make sure you support her and take the kids while she goes and works out. Good luck to her tell her get on the forum. my old lady started sarms and was loving it but then her work took crazy and she wasn't putting in the gym time so I pulled her off. no sense in wasting them

She does not want the easy way out or the miracle drug, she knows that they don't exist. just an extra boost I back her up all the time I changed my training time for her to go so I can stay with the kids. Thx for the response

ok then she needs the above sarms mentioned and you to support her. I am all about supporting my ol lady but taking the shit and not goin to the gym is a little more than I can handle, lol she will hop back on a 12 week triple stack when I start mine in January she was very impressed for 6 weeks while on it. she went from 10-15 minutes of cardio to an hour with no gasping or fatigue so in that aspect it is magic but to lay on the couch magic it aint happenin now we shall see with the sr9009 says exercise in a bottle lol I will let you know in a month or so

She does not want the easy way out or the miracle drug, she knows that they don't exist. just an extra boost I back her up all the time I changed my training time for her to go so I can stay with the kids. Thx for the response

And you are awesome for taking the kids for her, yall will both have your beach bodies for spring break

You've had a lot of great advice given in this thread. The sarms will certainly help her get to where she needs to be, but the big factor is diet and the training regiment. I would also recommend checking out my sticky in the diet and training section called nutrition 101. It's very helpful to help you get the right tools to construct a,proper diet fir her goals

You've had a lot of great advice given in this thread. The sarms will certainly help her get to where she needs to be, but the big factor is diet and the training regiment. I would also recommend checking out my sticky in the diet and training section called nutrition 101. It's very helpful to help you get the right tools to construct a,proper diet fir her goals

Thx Rick I did send it to her

She is very grateful for all you taking the time out to providing her with help I thank you all too

You should definitely have her join!! Honestly, being with my friends here is what keeps me going and in check. And when you have a problem where you feel like you've done all you can and you're just stuck, this is the place to be. With all of the different experiences here, there's always someone that can and will help.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

You should definitely have her join!! Honestly, being with my friends here is what keeps me going and in check. And when you have a problem where you feel like you've done all you can and you're just stuck, this is the place to be. With all of the different experiences here, there's always someone that can and will help.

Thx SNS I am trying to get her to join

It really helps with the mental game of taking control of your body.

I completely agree with this SNS... joining up here has definitely helped keep my mind focused and to not give up!
Get her on here...even if she doesn't post much she can read up..get ideas..and ask questions....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I completely agree with this SNS... joining up here has definitely helped keep my mind focused and to not give up!
Get her on here...even if she doesn't post much she can read up..get ideas..and ask questions....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yep I agree I will try to talk her into it thx

yes brother, she is definitely more than welcome and we are building the great women we have here and we definitely need more... all the women are HUGE assets here and we definitely want many more.. they can actually feel comfortable here as opposed to most childish places... this is a great home for her to come to

yes brother, she is definitely more than welcome and we are building the great women we have here and we definitely need more... all the women are HUGE assets here and we definitely want many more.. they can actually feel comfortable here as opposed to most childish places... this is a great home for her to come to

Thx Dylan I'm trying to talk her into coming on board. I know she would like it here. I spoke to her how great this forum is.

GW helped my girls endurance so much that her running went next level. She has been dropping weight drastically... Well that and a diet I set for her.

Thx Dylan I'm trying to talk her into coming on board. I know she would like it here. I spoke to her how great this forum is.

She is more than welcome here bro. She will be welcomed with open arms and will fit in great. We have lots of female members here that can help her as well

Top Bottom