napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning next cycle. Tren test deca dbol.

GTFORMULA

Banned
In an effort to plan ahead I'm seeing how some of the vets feel about this one.

1-7 Xeno tren ace 400mg ew

7-13 Radjay tri tren mix 600mg ew

1-13 Radjay test e 500mg ew

1-13 deca source not chosen yet 200-300mg ew

1-4 Psl dbol 20mg preworkout.

1-13 Pure Essance Gw 20mg ed or preworkout on gym days.

Aromasin Pharmalady 12.5 eod

Caber .5mg 2x ew.

I might be forgetting something but that is the basic layout and will start after Christmas.

If you haven't used phurious pharma, his deca has a great name! I haven't used it myself but that will come in my next cycle. It's in my cabinet and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it would be a nice cycle, though you're really going to have to watch the prolactin with both deca and tren at the same time. I have yet to run two nandrolones at once myself. I would side more with keeping the deca at 200 and keeping the tren around 400 throughout as well

I'm sure it would be a nice cycle, though you're really going to have to watch the prolactin with both deca and tren at the same time. I have yet to run two nandrolones at once myself. I would side more with keeping the deca at 200 and keeping the tren around 400 throughout as well

I agree. I want to keep the deca low unless the source has 250mg pml or something like that. Easier to keep track of everything when taking. Normally I wouldn't want to run 2 nandrolones either but since I tried deca and seem to do well on it, I figured I would run low dose for the benefits.

Also reason for upping the tren when switching, is to let the longer esters kick in and no offense to radjay buy I'm leary of it not having he but just ace and eth. So eth is tolerated more.

I agree here with RockinRick bro. Deca 200 and tren 400.
Two nandros in your cycle,.. that produces a combo of high mgs nandro. Could become a problem and is totally not needed. Be carefull. You don't need huge amounts of heavy hitters all stacked together...unless you are going for Mr O!!! I made it to 67 with a natural test of close to 700. I take no meds at all. It is always best to be alive in the next 10-20 years so that you can keep on truckin!

Two nandros in your cycle,.. that produces a combo of high mgs nandro. Could become a problem and is totally not needed. Be carefull. You don't need huge amounts of heavy hitters all stacked together...unless you are going for Mr O!!! I made it to 67 with a natural test of close to 700. I take no meds at all. It is always best to be alive in the next 10-20 years so that you can keep on truckin!

At 28 my test was 170 so you are luckier than me haha. I'll keep the tren at 400 as long as I don't feel a huge drop when switching.

Also DRB you are one of the biggest supporters of low doses of deca. So why would it be a big deal to run with a lower dose of tren? I'll be running anti estrogen and prolactin to keep them down and seemed to tolerate 400mg of npp and no problem last time. Also run up to 1150MG of test and no problems. I'm not questioning your knowledge but actually I want to learn more here on why it's so taboo.

Also DRB you are one of the biggest supporters of low doses of deca. So why would it be a big deal to run with a lower dose of tren? I'll be running anti estrogen and prolactin to keep them down and seemed to tolerate 400mg of npp and no problem last time. Also run up to 1150MG of test and no problems. I'm not questioning your knowledge but actually I want to learn more here on why it's so taboo.

I think it's the compounding factor of running two nandrolones more than anything. Some people never have a problem with it, and swear by it, but for some people it can go south in a hurry. From what I've seen from others, and the same reason I have been reluctant to do it myself is that combining the two is much different than just running a high dose of one by itself. I know plenty of guys that have ran 600+ of either deca or tren, but the moment they try to run the same milligrams divided into the two drugs they run into issues. Now some guys never have a problem like I said....but I guess you never know until you try. Just something to keep in mind.

What types of problems have been seen?
Just an effect on prolactin really. Man if your not sensitive to it i dont see an issue with it.

Now do inthink it's necessary idk... not really. I dint think tren has a place at all personally with the exception of those rare beast mode cycles. I've only touched the stuff twice now. One moderate cycle and one ridiculous cycle. I dont see my self using tren ever unless it's competition prep.

Deca on the other hand I'm all for. I'd do npp/deca personally and just up your npp.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just an effect on prolactin really. Man if your not sensitive to it i dont see an issue with it.

Now do inthink it's necessary idk... not really. I dint think tren has a place at all personally with the exception of those rare beast mode cycles. I've only touched the stuff twice now. One moderate cycle and one ridiculous cycle. I dont see my self using tren ever unless it's competition prep.

Deca on the other hand I'm all for. I'd do npp/deca personally and just up your npp.

This will be my first cycle with tren in it, so I gotta try it at least once to know how I react lol. I might love it or hate it. Just gotta know and I've had this stuff for a long time waiting patiently.

This will be my first cycle with tren in it, so I gotta try it at least once to know how I react lol. I might love it or hate it. Just gotta know and I've had this stuff for a long time waiting patiently.
In that case do tren only for sure.

I love when you reply just so I can see your chest striations, lol. But on a serious note I agree with that dosing. 200/400 will treat you well brother.

Other than prolactin, is there any reason not to run low dose deca and a conservative dose tren together? Doesn't the therapeutic factor of low dose deca outweigh the little chance of too much nandrolone? Most of the time I agree to not run too much together especially on an unknown compound, but with these two I think would make for some killer gains without a huge risk. I may be wrong. Just trying to figure this out.

Other than prolactin, is there any reason not to run low dose deca and a conservative dose tren together? Doesn't the therapeutic factor of low dose deca outweigh the little chance of too much nandrolone? Most of the time I agree to not run too much together especially on an unknown compound, but with these two I think would make for some killer gains without a huge risk. I may be wrong. Just trying to figure this out.

Ahhh so you need to keep track of total nandrolones. Ok ...so you want to use the great and wonderfull deca/test along with tren? Am I correct in what you are saying my little bro? So why do you want to do this? Trt? gains?...Like I said ...deca is what you want it to be. How about 200/200/200trenE.
Low dose deca vs too much nandrolone? No ...no...you add up your tren plus your decas...if that is high then yes problems. So what what do you have in mind?

Top Bottom