napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pack in customs

cujolaverga

How long would your pack sit in customs before you would consider it lost? It's been in chicago since 11-14-15. Wonder if it's my paranoia..just never sat there that long

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Probly either they are backed up ir its been seized. Could be too holiday season lots of packages

PHURIOUS

This time of the year with all the holidays, customs can get busy and hold on to packs for a while. At this point it could go either way. If you get it, that's a win for you but if it goes on much longer than it has already I'd bet on it not coming unfortunately. That's the game bud.

I've never had mine sit in customs more than 24-48 hours. 10 days is a long time...

Thanks for the answers guys. think it's gone. Thought the tracking status would change at some point soon though

Just keep an eye on it. I've seen weird things happen where the package is held for a while like that and still made it, but it's hard to say.

ya alot of times even that tracking shit is fucked up as well. its the holidays alot of shit goin on in the world right now with threats and what not so they are scrutinizing shit very thoroughly sit tight lil brother im pulling for it to get to you soon

ya alot of times even that tracking shit is fucked up as well. its the holidays alot of shit goin on in the world right now with threats and what not so they are scrutinizing shit very thoroughly sit tight lil brother im pulling for it to get to you soon
I hope so...about a grand wrapped up in this one :(

lol hopefully you ordered from a source here and you guys can work it out, just pm them and let them know, remember also that overseas has different holiday schedules that the US as well, some nap in the afternoons for hours, lol FML i should move. nah this is still the best place to live in my opinion.

Any idea as to how long they wait before sending a letter? It's a source here and I know they'll make it right but I'm sure they will want proof of seizure before they will resend

Any idea as to how long they wait before sending a letter? It's a source here and I know they'll make it right but I'm sure they will want proof of seizure before they will resend

All they have to do is check the tracking and it will be fairly obvious its seized. It can take months to get a seizure letter

u may never get a seizure letter and it could possibly show up months down the road as well, holidays, new threats, who the eff knows anymore

once you get past the two week mark then its probably not looking good bro... 10 days is already a long time... its not for sure but likely already taken bro...

Should be fine, if your package has been seized they should still send you the package emptied with a letter stating it has been seized and you can show in person to dispute this. I advise that you do not if thats the case. Holiday season things get very busy, can take some time. Let us know what happens

Unless im not reading into this correctly, lost and seized would be 2 different things especially if the contents are contraband ?

I certainly wouldn't wait for a seizure letter. I know many that have never even got one. Just check with your source about a reship. The cool ones are understanding.

international packages get delayed also especially around hoilday times.I hear people never got a letter but whenever my was seized, i always got a letter.Well only happened to me once.

My brother had a package seized...customs WILL send a letter to you offering a chance to claim your package. Of course you don't claim it...give it a couple more days.

What happens if the reship is seized? Would I just have the worst luck on the planet

Top Bottom