napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

Oh dude... This will be hell. I don't agree with fasting in general but this will make it so hard. I couldnt imagine. The nice thing though is SARMS are intended to preserve muscle tissue. And prevent a catabolic state.

Gotcha I would rather stop IF and get the benefits of MK677 I have sleep apnea so I wonder if it will help. I ordered it on Friday so I will see

Ya Im interested to see if it helps with that. That wuld be a big deal for a lot of people if it does man.

I could really use the hunger! I'm having to force feed what I am taking in most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much more food are you taking in now that you're on MK? I've had to bump my macros twice and the scale hasn't budged yet lol.

DAY 11.

So I have figured out what this is....
This stuff reminds me of a fine mix of dbol and EQ. The hunger and bloat are just ridiculous on this lol. I seriously have resorted to just drinking a half gallon of low carb gatorade in the AM and that helps immensely with the bloat it seems. I also added more potassium through foods but the gatorade really helped.

Sleep last night was ok. Nothing to complain about.

Had a sudden impulse to just get things rolling a bit again. I have added deca at 200mg EW to my routine. I am now on Robolics test-c 200mg EW and Deca 200mg EW. Will be adding in some MT I think at a low dose of like 500mcg. If I can even draw it up. May need to use a insulin syringe.

thats excellent bro... the bloating definitely goes down as time goes on as does the hunger although the hunger will still be there to a point... i really love the log and the results you are already seeing... very nice work bro! keep the updates coming!

I heard that after taking 677, your GH levels can stay elevated long after you stop. Sounds like a good gift that keeps on giving!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So.... the worst side, is I can't stop eating ice cream sandwiches... I mean damn....
The ones with the real cookies....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So.... the worst side, is I can't stop eating ice cream sandwiches... I mean damn....
The ones with the real cookies....

I have a weakness for those as well. The struggle is real! Lol

Breakfast alone on my fitness pal hit 3100 calories this morning lol.

12 eggs 4 cups of oats. 4 servings of Greek yogurt 2 scoops of whey with whole milk and half a gallon of gatorade.

DAY 11? I think lol.

Well I had my first nightmare on this stuff. Man is it cool. I actually love nightmares. I like intense entertaining dreams. I'm kinds of a twisted person I guess. As long as it doesn't involve my dogs, I'm all over it. Bring it on!

Intense dreams were already a think with MK677 lol Nightmares are nuts.

I am now on cycle again and loving it!!!!! Day one and I'm already back baby! lol jk. Cant wait to see them gainz show up though

Top Bottom