napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I Hate Snow!!!

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
It's only November and I have already had enough of this garbage. It's cold and I do not enjoy shoveling, warming up cars, or the associated bills from heating the house...ok, rant over!

And I hate the heat! It's November and the first day waking up at 60 lol. Definitely a double edged blade. Last year my summers were $370 bills to "cool" the house to 80... New AC put in in March and the bills this summer were $150 to get to 76. If we ever get cold this year I'm going to try the fireplace out for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I hate the heat! It's November and the first day waking up at 60 lol. Definitely a double edged blade. Last year my summers were $370 bills to "cool" the house to 80... New AC put in in March and the bills this summer were $150 to get to 76. If we ever get cold this year I'm going to try the fireplace out for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya brother. Too much of the same will get you. It's nice to have changing seasons.

Just had the first snow fall yesterday. Was in the 60s before that, It might be a long harsh cold winter boys. Indian Summers I believe are ushally followed by harsh winters.

I love snow man. Keep wishing it would snow here in north texas lol. Only happens a couple times a year. The ice though. Omg thats fun. Seeing how stupid Texans are on ice is hillarious.

I did live in Barrow Alaska for a few months. Now that is cold I hope to never encounter again....

man it is like 40 here in florida today and I got long johns and a beanie on in the office. haven't turned the heat on yet. lmao headed to Seattle Sunday even colder and wet up there mf'r good thing for rental cars and free gas lol

man it is like 40 here in florida today and I got long johns and a beanie on in the office. haven't turned the heat on yet. lmao headed to Seattle Sunday even colder and wet up there mf'r good thing for rental cars and free gas lol

Lived in Seattle for 4 years, that was enough for me. If I never see it again that will be fine with me. Rain and more rain

It's only November and I have already had enough of this garbage. It's cold and I do not enjoy shoveling, warming up cars, or the associated bills from heating the house...ok, rant over!

where are you in canada??? yea i dont like snow but i hate the heat also. gimme nice fall weather !

Lived in Seattle for 4 years, that was enough for me. If I never see it again that will be fine with me. Rain and more rain

were u at fort lewis? I was at mcchord from 93-98. ya I don't miss it either, was there in Feb, for about 3 weeks and will actually be over on Bremerton for this 2 week stint.

were u at fort lewis? I was at mcchord from 93-98. ya I don't miss it either, was there in Feb, for about 3 weeks and will actually be over on Bremerton for this 2 week stint.

Yup was there from 2006-10 hated it with a passion. Crappy city, crappy weather, hippies galore and lots and lots of training time. Always felt wet, everything was wet all the time. Not a fan as you can see. From Phoenix totally different climates, miss Phoenix. Vegas would suffice also

Never been a fan of snow. It looks nice when it first lays down but then it gets dirty, compacted, turns to ice, etc and people don't know how to adjust their driving. Too many close calls commuting to work during the winter. A few years back in my last house, I had a bad ass fireplace/stove that had a fan to push the hot air through the vents. So sick and saved me money in the winter. I miss that thing lol.

Yup was there from 2006-10 hated it with a passion. Crappy city, crappy weather, hippies galore and lots and lots of training time. Always felt wet, everything was wet all the time. Not a fan as you can see. From Phoenix totally different climates, miss Phoenix. Vegas would suffice also

it wasn't as bad back when I was there but the gangs got bad in Tacoma and yes the hippy libtards are unbearable. protesting oil tankers in their plastic kayaks, transporting them in a suburban. it really is laughable. but if you can deal with the weather it is beautiful country but wasted on the politics there for sure

Today was the first decent air here in south Florida. Was 60 this morning and 75 was the high. A couple days ago it was 90 degrees tho and expected to go back to high 80s. I want to live in a place with seasons and a short snow winter would be nice.

Top Bottom