napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cost of bloodwork

10aciousD

I've searched a little on Private MD and it looks to me like a comprehensive blood panel including Free and total T, PSA , T3 , lipids , E2 , liver enzymes and all the necessary others can not be found for less than $500-600 . So if we're talking pre, intra, and post course , that's a couple thousand bucks minimum. Is this correct?

Sounds about right to me. I have never paid cash but that is what the insurance paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What rock said. And there's a code floating around too. I have one if you need. Saves 15%

They're awesome! Usually their prices are a little bit better than the others that you find as well! Very easy to get labs done. They use LabCorp.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have no idea but usually what ive seen the cap being is 1500 and if its over that who cares lol right? but honestly I don't know

I have no idea but usually what ive seen the cap being is 1500 and if its over that who cares lol right? but honestly I don't know

Ehh, too an extent. I prefer to get see the uncapped number. Guess I'm particular like that. Thanks for the discount code Rock!

ya no probs bro I just copied from another thread lol. honestly I would prefer an uncapped test too but we get what we get for the price I guess, but hopefully its uncapped but I would imagine a female panel being capped is bc a woman shouldn't have that much test hahaha

ya no probs bro I just copied from another thread lol. honestly I would prefer an uncapped test too but we get what we get for the price I guess, but hopefully its uncapped but I would imagine a female panel being capped is bc a woman shouldn't have that much test hahaha

I think you may be right.

like dylan said get female test, its cheaper .Just make sure you look up all the normal ranges for a male because they list normal ranges for a female if you go that way.

Private md labs defnitely is a great cost effective way to go. I've used them many times over the years. No complaints here

They're awesome! Usually their prices are a little bit better than the others that you find as well! Very easy to get labs done. They use LabCorp.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i checked them out.. i am going to give them a try bro... they look pretty good... thanks for the link

Top Bottom