napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cost of bloodwork

Is the female hormone panel capped at 1500? I just seen on another thread they thought it was?

Yes I think so. But MaxxPursuit gave us the panel to take on the other thread. Go back and check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I think so. But MaxxPursuit gave us the panel to take on the other thread. Go back and check it out.

Yea I seen it.. I was just checking here cause the best answer I've seen is "I think it is" I want to hear from someone that's used it

Yea I seen it.. I was just checking here cause the best answer I've seen is "I think it is" I want to hear from someone that's used it

I've seen bloods posted both ways. Some capped some uncapped. So I'll just get the one that we know is 100% not capped so I don't waste money and give the best possible feedback lol

Right.. me to that's why I don't want to make the mistake of getting the wrong test... a capped test is useless to me

The only reason you would ever need to have an uncapped test is if you are doing bloods on cycle....which the only purpose for even doing that is testing legitimacy of gear

Too know if capped test or not it needs too be LC MS MS test not only uncapped it differant method of testing that is more acurate

And for on cycle labs I would spend the extra few bucks and check AST ALT and lipids unless just running test but for a heavy multi compound cycle with orals saftey first

Top Bottom