napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To keep on bulking or should I start my cut?

Well I started my SARMS cycle during August and it is almost to an end. I went from 145 to 170 pounds during that time. I'm thinking about continuing up to 180-190 pounds but I'm not sure if that is the wisest choice. I figured I'd ask you guys to help me with this choice.
c8fc498f205c8a3c9a23fdb4e7b2290a.jpg

1ff5dfe8135cebb19f977b1383fff9dc.jpg

71c232d94a0bf82ab43d25d785e754c5.jpg

8be47e34181181e42f733266d08155bf.jpg

6a89587bdfc8ee5b34ea5d3aecb6497f.jpg

So the pictures I post are all as of yesterday/today. The question is does it look like I can add about 10-20more pounds without going overboard on bodyfat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's still plenty of room before a cut.

Do you have any guesses on what my bodyfat is at? I'm terrible at estimating it...in thinking its at 12 right now

I would say 12-13 as well. But I'm not the best to ask lol.

You could really go either way this brother. Typically after making the mind of gains you made, it will be very hard to keep the gains going even further. Your body adapts to the added muscle mass and puts on the breaks many times by real easing myostatin. It does this anytime a significant amount of muscle mass is added. However, I'm not saying to stop. If the gains are still coming then keep it going, but if you notice yourself start to plateau it may be time to switch.

Your body will respond very well when going from periods of over feeding to periods of under feeding and vice versa, so sometimes it's best to keep your durations of bulks and cuts to a maximum of 3 to 4 months at a time before going the other route.

You are still in good enough shape that you could still bulk or go into a cut. The choice is really yours. Right now I'd peg you at 12-13%

I think after my PCT I'll decide whether I want to start my cut or keep on bulking. I just wanted to make sure I'm not entering that realm of "dreamer bulk" and become too fat.

145 to 170....damn I wish I could freaking do that. That's awsome progress bro keep it up! Do you have any pics from August or before?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Just depends what you wanna do man. Whats your goal? Bigger you get harder it will be to cut down if you sloppy. But if you keep it clean and try to firm up a bit your fine.

It depends on your goals. If im looking objectively. The front view of your chest is good but the side view your shoulder is washing out your chest making it look small. I would keep bulking but maybe be stricter on the food u eat but eat alot of it and bring that chest mass up. Then once its more porportionate i would then start cutting

PHURIOUS

I'll have to look around to find a picture at 145. My goal right now is to just gain as much size as I can so I have a greater potential at being stronger at bench, squat, and deadlift. My shoulders have always been my strongest point. I've been trying to hit my chest hard to bring it up to par with my shoulders.

Im the same way. My shoulders overpower my chest so I focus more on db for chest, cable flies, db flies etc.. all in varying inclines and just do light to moderate shoulder weight for maintenance. Nice progress bro.

I'll have to look around to find a picture at 145. My goal right now is to just gain as much size as I can so I have a greater potential at being stronger at bench, squat, and deadlift. My shoulders have always been my strongest point. I've been trying to hit my chest hard to bring it up to par with my shoulders.

Sounds like you have a great plan in place. Focus on those weak points and hit it hard!!

Looking great brother. You said it in your post that your goal is to put on as much size as you can so that's what I would stick to. Make sure to mix in some low reps heavy ass weight since you said you want to increase strength.

I was going to run a rad 140 standalone after this cycle but I might have to add in s4 to keep the fat gain to a minimum.

I was going to run a rad 140 standalone after this cycle but I might have to add in s4 to keep the fat gain to a minimum.

Your not going to experience much fat gain from RAD if you know how to eat right. Should be fine.

Yeah I'm at that point where I gotta start tracking my calories now. Okay so I should be fine with just rad 140? Because I would like to see how strong it is on its own.

Top Bottom