napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren calming effect?

Tren makes me more aggressive and makes me a horny mother f***** but I'm a calm person as it is so it doesn't make me a dickhead its just makes me more aggressive in the gym. I want to try tren suspension tho I heard that's a awesome pre workout.

Test (especially E and C) calms me down and makes me a walking boner. Tren on the other hand keeps me feeling very level headed and logical most of the time but I do get irritated easily and pop off more than I should aka I get vicious.

Hey just out of curiosity, does anyone else feel calmer than usual on tren? I'm typically amped up and ready to rumble at the drop of a hat but since starting phurious tren Storm I am calmer then I have been in a long time if ever. I was really concerned taking the tren because I get edgy regularly but damn this is really nice to not be on the edge of choking someone out at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren always calms me....every cycle. It's extremely weird and rare I know, but that's how it affects me. Everyone around me can tell. I have coworkers ask me why I'm being so nice lately, people making jokes saying "he must be getting laid often", and I don't get my normal road rage. My wife even comments on it. She asks what I'm on and when I tell her that it's a drug that normally makes people assholes she can't believe it. She says it's my happy drug lol

Tren always calms me....every cycle. It's extremely weird and rare I know, but that's how it affects me. Everyone around me can tell. I have coworkers ask me why I'm being so nice lately, people making jokes saying "he must be getting laid often", and I don't get my normal road rage. My wife even comments on it. She asks what I'm on and when I tell her that it's a drug that normally makes people assholes she can't believe it. She says it's my happy drug lol

Dude that is great to hear!!! Thanks for sharing because after reading some of the others posts I was getting a bit concerned but this is good news.

Dude that is great to hear!!! Thanks for sharing because after reading some of the others posts I was getting a bit concerned but this is good news.

No problem man. It just goes to show how everyone is different and we all respond different. First time I ran Tren I was anticipating turning into some prick or something so it was interesting to get the opposite effect lol

No problem man. It just goes to show how everyone is different and we all respond different. First time I ran Tren I was anticipating turning into some prick or something so it was interesting to get the opposite effect lol

That was a huge concern for me because I'm an RN and we get some real dickhead people to come in and I want to throw them out the window half the time as it is so adding fuel to that had me worried. This is awesome so far. I did get the cough thing yesterday and that was kinda weird.

Hey just out of curiosity, does anyone else feel calmer than usual on tren? I'm typically amped up and ready to rumble at the drop of a hat but since starting phurious tren Storm I am calmer then I have been in a long time if ever. I was really concerned taking the tren because I get edgy regularly but damn this is really nice to not be on the edge of choking someone out at all times.

Tren will suck your emotions from your soul in many cases. Makes me feel like an emotionless robot. I react to nothing on it other than getting pissed off. Serotonin is suppressed while on tren. Could that be what you mean?

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Tren will suck your emotions from your soul in many cases. Makes me feel like an emotionless robot. I react to nothing on it other than getting pissed off. Serotonin is suppressed while on tren. Could that be what you mean?

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

No I really feel chilled out. Like no prob at all. Kinda like when high from pot but I haven't smoked that in >15 years.

Top Bottom