napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy veteran's day

BigBusiness

I would like to give a shout out to all the veterans today!! Thank you all for your service. We all hear at Adrenaline Rush salute you.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Indeed. Thank you all for your service. Couldn't be here without you

Fyi I heard a radio commercial that veterans get free lunch at tgi fridays today lol. Get them gains.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would like to give a shout out to all the veterans today!! Thank you all for your service. We all hear at Adrenaline Rush salute you.

Damn right BB! Good post. I'm not a vet. But tons of respect for you all! THANKS!

and an Iraq/afghn vet and tin man thank you for laying the groundwork for us young bucks to follow Salute you sir.

Thanks for the appreciation. Although I feel like the word happy should be left out. "Have a decent Veterans Day and enjoy the free food" is probably more appropriate lol! Just saying. I feel like it's a day to remember the lost. At least for me.
That being said I hope all the vets keep their heads up today and all year. 22 vet suicides every day.
[emoji173]️ have a good one bros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Thank you to all the vets everywhere and in the AR family. Thank you for all your efforts and sacrifices. Happy veterans day!

Thank you for your service. Many in my family were in the service and as the generations have gone down, so has the people who served. My father was in the Air Force. I still have regrets from not going as planned when I got out of high school.
Again thanks for all that have served and are currently serving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come from a military family so I know the sacrifice that military familys and personnel have to make. All gave some, but some gave all

Yes my thoughts today are those who have paid the ultimate price with their lives, as well as those who are disabled, maimed, from serving this Great Nation. you are not forgotten!!!!!

5192a76e654c9552b0a2b6b5db1de633.jpg

This is how I spent 10 years of my life..... I loved it.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom