napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

I am about to try superdrol at 30 mg a day.
My question is for people that has had experience with superdrol as well as anadrol. I have used anadrol at 100mg a day. How does superdrol at 30mg a day compare to anadrol at 100 mg a day?

My question is for people that has had experience with superdrol as well as anadrol. I have used anadrol at 100mg a day. How does superdrol at 30mg a day compare to anadrol at 100 mg a day?

Yo whats up!!! Long time no talk

PHURIOUS

I haven't tried anadrol but I recently did Superdrol at 20/20/30. I wasn't sure what to expect so I didn't think I really felt too bad on cycle because I was still taking test but after I came off after the third week, looking back compared to say how I feel now a week and a bit later, I was def not feeling good lol. It messed with my sleep, badly. Last dose was about 5.30pm before my workout.

Despite everybody saying they're dry grains, I was watery as hell and at one point had some bad cankles going on. No amount of water or AI was fixing it either. Come off, and I'm back to normal.

It slayed my liver even with 1g of TUDCA and blood pressure was up at 1.5 x dosage of LGI cycle support.

I made some okay gains - strength was up and I gained like 9lb in 3 weeks but I have seen people do much better.

I haven't tried anadrol but I recently did Superdrol at 20/20/30. I wasn't sure what to expect so I didn't think I really felt too bad on cycle because I was still taking test but after I came off after the third week, looking back compared to say how I feel now a week and a bit later, I was def not feeling good lol. It messed with my sleep, badly. Last dose was about 5.30pm before my workout.

Despite everybody saying they're dry grains, I was watery as hell and at one point had some bad cankles going on. No amount of water or AI was fixing it either. Come off, and I'm back to normal.

It slayed my liver even with 1g of TUDCA and blood pressure was up at 1.5 x dosage of LGI cycle support.

I made some okay gains - strength was up and I gained like 9lb in 3 weeks but I have seen people do much better.

Any chance it wasnt superdrol?

I guess that's always *possible* brand was recommended to me by someone who had used and knows - not from UGL, a "legit" clone purchased from the UK with good reviews if perhaps a tad underdosed according to some.

I did look into it and there were some reports of water retention on Superdrol but not many. Maybe it just didn't work well with the test my first go round or something, not sure.

Other than the water retention, everything seems to be about on par with what users reported - oh, and back pumps walking across my apartment lol.

i dreaded pretty much every last bit of superdrol personally... i was miserable the entire cycle, i didnt care for the type of gains and it was an experience i dont ever want to repeat again... im not big on the extremely toxic orals but superdrol is in a different category of toxic... your not going to see much of any difference between anadrol and superdrol... if your wondering if you will get more out of using superdrol, i would say no... anadrol is a better choice... thats my opinion but it was a miserable experience that i certainly wont every do again...

do you mean like the highest dosage you should go? yes it would be like comparing to 100 mg of anadrol to 30 mg of superdrol.And in most cases no need to go that high.

If you mean result wise. it will not be the same as drol, it will not cause any water retention .

I like drol better personally. Id work your way up to 30 if you plan to go that high. 10mg ed will get you results so id start there or 20 at most

i dreaded pretty much every last bit of superdrol personally... i was miserable the entire cycle, i didnt care for the type of gains and it was an experience i dont ever want to repeat again... im not big on the extremely toxic orals but superdrol is in a different category of toxic... your not going to see much of any difference between anadrol and superdrol... if your wondering if you will get more out of using superdrol, i would say no... anadrol is a better choice... thats my opinion but it was a miserable experience that i certainly wont every do again...

Agree-Sd is the nastiest shit I ever used and I was at 20-30. Generally felt not right. I would take halo over it and absoltuely adrol and absolutely positively dbol over it.
Even if this nasty shit would have done anything better than adrol, I still would not touch it. What for? So I can walk beach and show my mass while I am sick as a dog? Life is about feeling good...menatlly and physically. I wouldn't drink shit juice because it made me look like arnold. I would rather look like jake.

Agree-Sd is the nastiest shit I ever used and I was at 20-30. Generally felt not right. I would take halo over it and absoltuely adrol and absolutely positively dbol over it.
Even if this nasty shit would have done anything better than adrol, I still would not touch it. What for? So I can walk beach and show my mass while I am sick as a dog? Life is about feeling good...menatlly and physically. I wouldn't drink shit juice because it made me look like arnold. I would rather look like jake.
You make a valid point. I want to see things for myself and be able to contribute personal opinions on things. too many internet parrots out there these days. In no way am I saying that about anyone in particular.

thats a great point and thats what confused me on it because i couldnt even work out on it... i felt so dreadful that i had to fight through every workout and on top of that, i was so irritable, terrible to be around and the lack of motivation just fucked me all up because i function on daily intrinsic motivation and to have something just drain me of everything is something i wont consider again.... i completely agree... i want to look like dylan just like you want to look like jake... I love that bro...

Top Bottom