napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 days of tuna.....AGAIN!

Mustard and chugging water is the only way I roll.. Okay maybe forget the mustard. Just depends on how hungry I am.

Ok...update no big changes this morning. I'm still rockin on the tuna.I'm thinking of extending this to either 4 or 5 days. I wanna see what I can get done.

Here we go agsin...last time I dropped from 220# to 212#s. I've managed to keep that weight off,I weighed in at 212 this morning. I'm gonna give this ride another ride. I'll keep everyone updated...still on my SARMS and ECA.

Monday morning I will start too, then post some pics. I have not done it since june, so I will be there with you. Let the tuna begin. Since I weigh 217, I will go for 300gms protein. I will get the albacore and eat 12 cans /day with 6 feedings of 2 cans. I have a 5 gal of water that I plan to consume in the 3 days. I am going into the trenches...see ya there Cw.

Monday morning I will start too, then post some pics. I have not done it since june, so I will be there with you. Let the tuna begin. Since I weigh 217, I will go for 300gms protein. I will get the albacore and eat 12 cans /day with 6 feedings of 2 cans. I have a 5 gal of water that I plan to consume in the 3 days. I am going into the trenches...see ya there Cw.

awesome. looking forward to your progress and CWrose progress. keep us updated

Hell yes bro!!!! I'm stoked

Like I said earlier...I'm gonna stretch this out to 4 or 5 days....tomorrow is a gym day...I expect to see results tomorrow.I'll try and get a couple pics also. Good work Jake

Like I said earlier...I'm gonna stretch this out to 4 or 5 days....tomorrow is a gym day...I expect to see results tomorrow.I'll try and get a couple pics also. Good work Jake

I did legs today and some cardio...also had to do some lifting of heavy parts. Feel kind of flat and out of energy, but day 1 and 2 more cans to go and it is over. It helps to stay busy

Everything is brutal with no carbs lol.

Boy you got that right. I don't know how those old schoolers like Vince Gironda did 2-3 months of zero carbs. Beef and eggs. I have done it for 3 weeks before and at about 2 weeks your body becomes adjusted to burning fat for energy instead of glucose. I used those keto sticks and first thing in the morning pee pee. When those sticks turned purple you knew you were a fat burning machine. You know...if you think about it it is one of the more scientific ways to diet. You use the ketostick to tell you how much fat you are burning. And what Vince said was correct, and drb said same...once your body begins to prefer fat as a fuel source it does not want to go back. Everytime I went back to carbs, I would feel as washed out as when I first start eliminating them. Drb pretty much stays under 100g carbs all the time, and gets his energy from nuts, avocado, eggs cooked in coconut oil, and olive oil on salad. It seems that your body will adapt to whatever demand you put on it. I don't go too much more carbs than he does..maybe 120g, but a lot of days I also might do 90g.

Well my final tally is 6#s lost....got sick on the last day...so didn't really get to finish and haven't been to the gym in 3 days. Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow. But hey I'll take 6#s.I've gone from just under 300 to 205 in just over a year. Every little bit counts. I will continue to use the tuna regiment. It's really not that bad...mind over matter.

Well my final tally is 6#s lost....got sick on the last day...so didn't really get to finish and haven't been to the gym in 3 days. Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow. But hey I'll take 6#s.I've gone from just under 300 to 205 in just over a year. Every little bit counts. I will continue to use the tuna regiment. It's really not that bad...mind over matter.

Besides getting sick, that's pretty awesome. Hadn't realized it was 100 lbs this year. Keep it up bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bro! That says a lot right there from where you came from to where you are now. You obviously have the drive and determination to succeed and progress towards where you want to be. Congrats on staying focused and on track bro

Is that 6lbs of water or 6lbs of fat? Whats the tape say?

I should add this isnt a cunty question, just curious. I can swing my weight by 7 lbs in a day pretty easily, which is just water and glycogen.

Im intending to do a "cram" session with sr and get this last 10 lbs of fat off.

Is that 6lbs of water or 6lbs of fat? Whats the tape say?

I should add this isnt a cunty question, just curious. I can swing my weight by 7 lbs in a day pretty easily, which is just water and glycogen.

Im intending to do a "cram" session with sr and get this last 10 lbs of fat off.

You loose both, but it is visible. The more cycles you do, or the longer you past 3 days the more it is fatloss. I am on day 3 and down 7 lbs and abs are more cut. I may go three more days. For me at 217lbs I eat 12 cans albacore per day in 6 feedings. So 2 cans ..not servings..of tuna 6 times/day

You loose both, but it is visible. The more cycles you do, or the longer you past 3 days the more it is fatloss. I am on day 3 and down 7 lbs and abs are more cut. I may go three more days. For me at 217lbs I eat 12 cans albacore per day in 6 feedings. So 2 cans ..not servings..of tuna 6 times/day

Thats a lot ot tuna lol I'll have to check it out probably next week, thanks.

Nice bro! That says a lot right there from where you came from to where you are now. You obviously have the drive and determination to succeed and progress towards where you want to be. Congrats on staying focused and on track bro

Thanks Rick and saiyan...here's a couple pics before and now. My gut would hangover my belt. It was terrible.lol

Attachments

• fat. rps20151112_172913.jpg
    fat. rps20151112_172913.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20151104_133530.jpg
    20151104_133530.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 18

12 cans sounds about right. for me i was planning 15 cans, which is 300g protein. i am 235 lbs

Top Bottom