napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OMG, my girlfriend (a chef) is...

I am 6'2and 220...3000-4000 cals is plenty. I never exceed 3500.

How old are you Jake? I ask because I'm only 31 and feel like my metabolism hasn't changed since I was a teenager. Again, you may be right but everyone is different. I know there are some 300 pounders who need 8000-11000 to grow. Also depends on lifestyle.

I'm not afraid to get a little fat because I can cut Lee Priest style later on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I am 6'2and 220...3000-4000 cals is plenty. I never exceed 3500.

Yep same boat here my friend. I gain fat ridiculously easy if I go too high on my calories. You young pups in here with the high metabolisms like TX and Jack can suck my nuts lol

too much fat and too much carbs.To bulk you go 500-1000 calories over maintainence. This diet will bulk you alright...big arms and big belly. I do not recommened this type of dieting. You get too fat then you have to cut way back to get rid of the fat. But it sure will be fun!

Lol, ya I've been there and that's exactly what happened. I gained 25 lbs QUICKLY and was fat as fuck.....never again

too much fat and too much carbs.To bulk you go 500-1000 calories over maintainence. This diet will bulk you alright...big arms and big belly. I do not recommened this type of dieting. You get too fat then you have to cut way back to get rid of the fat. But it sure will be fun!

That's really Dependant on maintenance calories of the person though is my point. I have to carry around at least 1, sometimes 2 kids in my arms that weight 30-40 lbs a piece everywhere for at least 4 days of every week so I'm burning through calories like a mad man. The rest of the time I'm on my feet all day training clients or working out and then maybe an hour nap before picking the kids from daycare and then the insanity starts again. The only reason I haven't lost weight is because I'm usually on a cruise or a cycle of AAS.

[email protected]

Yeah I think based on my first cycle so far 4000 was a good number. First seven weeks I put on pounds and lost fat. Then I got greedy for gains and blew up to 5000 for the last three weeks and replaced the fat I'd lost and then some. The gains were not proportionally better either. I don't have my DEXA figures handy but seemed like there was still a limit my body could use productively even on AAS.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

That's awesome, dude! My ex hated the fact that I tracked macros, etc. Thought I had an eating disorder lol. Need to find a chick like yours :).

Yep same boat here my friend. I gain fat ridiculously easy if I go too high on my calories. You young pups in here with the high metabolisms like TX and Jack can suck my nuts lol

Yeah...they could use the calories...lol. I guess once I turned 40 I realized I needed to eat less. But one thing I was taught was to not get on board with that eat 10million calories on cycle and then starve to get the fat off. On cycle I add 500 cals above maintainence and thats it. That way I never have to cut. Mt dad is more cut than I am anyway, so if I gianed 2 lbs he would rub it in

Really?? Damn I eat 3000cals like nobody's business and I make very little progress in my recent cycles. But I was also not taking enough breaks and was over training I think. I'll tone it down a bit and see what happens and increase if need be. I fucking love fat though lmao

[email protected]

well bro if you can that much and not get fat then I am envious. I would look like a summo

Yeah...they could use the calories...lol. I guess once I turned 40 I realized I needed to eat less. But one thing I was taught was to not get on board with that eat 10million calories on cycle and then starve to get the fat off. On cycle I add 500 cals above maintainence and thats it. That way I never have to cut. Mt dad is more cut than I am anyway, so if I gianed 2 lbs he would rub it in

That is always my philosophy as well. A lot changed with my metabolism once I hit my late 30s

I really never have to cut either. I make small adjustments of 500 over or under and it's all I need to move in the direction I need to

That is always my philosophy as well. A lot changed with my metabolism once I hit my late 30s

I really never have to cut either. I make small adjustments of 500 over or under and it's all I need to move in the direction I need to

Ya know, I've never been consistent enough to really dial in what I really need so this will be the perfect opportunity. If I go over I at least won't be wasting the gear and I can always adjust and/or cut down later. The last thing I wanna do is not grow though and I just have a rough idea of what hasn't resulted in growth in the past. The tren should help keep me looking good though I think. I've been absorbing carbs like nobody's business lol

[email protected]

Top Bottom