napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pinning question...to those who have used Robo Primo

wags1970

I'm about ready to start up a cycle of Robo Primo. Will be using 800mg/wk and have enough to take me 15 weeks or so. Up until now I've been injecting test for TRT purposes, with the occasional blast. Always been injecting a 23 gauge into glutes. But at 45 I'm getting too inflexible to keep pinning there, I cramp up and have a hard time even finishing. Last night I wanted to try a 1" 25 guage in the delts with my testosterone shot, sort of a trial run before I start the primo. But I chickened out and did the glutes, bent the damn needle while it was in my backside. Didn't that hurt like a bitch. I simply can't get a good angle and grip along with pushing in the plunger while doing a half assed twist. I've got to try the delts, but unsure of best needle guage for pushing Primo. I've heard it can be thick. If anyone who has run Robo's primo and has some tips on what they do, I'd like to hear it. thanks

you can use 25 g for primo. if its thick, just heat it up a bit .

I'm about ready to start up a cycle of Robo Primo. Will be using 800mg/wk and have enough to take me 15 weeks or so. Up until now I've been injecting test for TRT purposes, with the occasional blast. Always been injecting a 23 gauge into glutes. But at 45 I'm getting too inflexible to keep pinning there, I cramp up and have a hard time even finishing. Last night I wanted to try a 1" 25 guage in the delts with my testosterone shot, sort of a trial run before I start the primo. But I chickened out and did the glutes, bent the damn needle while it was in my backside. Didn't that hurt like a bitch. I simply can't get a good angle and grip along with pushing in the plunger while doing a half assed twist. I've got to try the delts, but unsure of best needle guage for pushing Primo. I've heard it can be thick. If anyone who has run Robo's primo and has some tips on what they do, I'd like to hear it. thanks

ive used robo primo several times and its smooth as butter to pin... i pin it in the delts, and since i pin 800 mg week i use 2cc's each injection of primo with no issue whatsoever.. i use a 25 gauge 1 " needle and its perfect... you won't have the slightest amount of pip with it

thanks guys. one more question, if using a 1" pin in the delts, do you push it all the way in to get more stability pushing the pin, or do you leave some out which makes it a bit harder to push in the plunger without some movement. I just got to get over this initial hesitation to pin the delts, and I should be good to go.

You are over thinking, just plunge it in with one swift movement until buried

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

thanks guys. one more question, if using a 1" pin in the delts, do you push it all the way in to get more stability pushing the pin, or do you leave some out which makes it a bit harder to push in the plunger without some movement. I just got to get over this initial hesitation to pin the delts, and I should be good to go.

if you are using a 1" going in to far, should be of no concern.

"You are over thinking"

No doubt. I need to just do it. Thanks all

we know how pinning is, its unsettling and uncomfortable at first. you arent overthinking it, youre just cautious and thats good to ask questions first, its smart. I hope you got the answers you need, there should be no problems if you pin correctly, swab area first, and remember to Aspirate.

Damn I'm so jealous! 15 weeks of Robo Primo sounds amazing!
Good luck with the Delt pin. Have you pinned your quads? Pretty easy access for that spot.

You push all the way and let it stay at least ten seconds... Otherwise if you pull it too quick you will see it un out of your delt and thats a waste of primo...

If you are worried about being steady pin your pec, you can use both hands that way

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I concur....pin your pec while looking in a mirror....also, if you are low body fat you can use a 1/2" pin

You push all the way and let it stay at least ten seconds... Otherwise if you pull it too quick you will see it un out of your delt and thats a waste of primo...

I was a little reticent to do the delts and quads but got sick of glutes. Started with Delts. Loved it. Then Quads. Now I have 5 sites (I never use the left glute anymore since I am right handed). I use 25g 1" delts and quads. Up to 2 CCs . Like Dylan noted once the plunger is flat leave the pin in for 10 or more seconds then pull. Be patient. No runoff. No oil loss. Warning... with quads it is possible to go too low or too far inside and pop close to a nerve that will then take up to ten days to relax. It is no big deal, just uncomfortable as heck. It has only happened to me once but it scared the crap out of me at first until I realized what i had done.

One thing I have learned... alcohol swabs are cheap. I use two before I pin... every time and one after. This reduces the chance for other more painful problems. I have gone as high as 2.5 ccs in delt. 3ccs in quad. I push 1" all the way to the collar. Every time.

first shot into delt done and over with, 400mg (2ml) Robo Primo. Not too bad, felt a little weird as the oil went in. I have some soreness, comparable to getting a tentanus shot or something along those lines. we'll see how it feels tomorrow. I may try thigh next time, still a little hesitant about trying a pec, but maybe I'll get there. I've got 15 weeks worth of 2x/week pinning to do, so lots of time to try! Off an running with Robo Primo. thanks for all the help and encouragement and not making me feel like a pansy. feels good to move on to other options knowing my glutes don't have to continue to be pin cushions and I won't have to do a pretzel impersonation and twist my body into a position it doesn't want to go in anymore!

Top Bottom