napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms GW 1516

Dangans

My friend ordered sarms from ugpeptides before I signed up to AR and he ordered GW 1516 is this the same as GW501516?
I told him to just order from Pure Essence Research and throw it away as it can be prohormones he said it is liquid Can Pro Hormones be in liquid form?

My friend ordered sarms from ugpeptides before I signed up to AR and he ordered GW 1516 is this the same as GW501516?
I told him to just order from Pure Essence Research and throw it away as it can be prohormones he said it is liquid Can Pro Hormones be in liquid form?

A prohormone certainly can be in liquid form. Theoretically anything could. Even transdermal. I had a mean mean transdermal tren prohormone one time. Was crazy good.

Ive never shopped with ugpeptides myself. I am also not sure if the difference in the product name makes a difference. I don't think it does but you never know. I did some quick online searches on the company and it seems on par with your average peptide shop. just hit and miss.

Ive never shopped with ugpeptides myself. I am also not sure if the difference in the product name makes a difference. I don't think it does but you never know. I did some quick online searches on the company and it seems on par with your average peptide shop. just hit and miss.

Ok kool thx, I told him run it for 4 weeks he has one bottle and see if it works if not order from PE

Ya no sense tossing it till you know for sure I guess. But to play it safe id urge him to go with PE for sure. Have him come over here to and let him learn a bit more about if for himself too if need be. We have all sorts of info here obviously. May help him understand.

Ya no sense tossing it till you know for sure I guess. But to play it safe id urge him to go with PE for sure. Have him come over here to and let him learn a bit more about if for himself too if need be. We have all sorts of info here obviously. May help him understand.

I did mention AR to him but he is a paranoid dude lol. I am trying to convince him

I did mention AR to him but he is a paranoid dude lol. I am trying to convince him

Welp. I do some dumb shit and a looooooot of transactions and havnt gone to jail yet lol. A lot of guys here are not doing anything illegal at all. Never seen a board go down for anything law related myself, too many right to infringe upon. We have our freedom of speech.

Even shit hole evo is alive and kickin. lol

Welp. I do some dumb shit and a looooooot of transactions and havnt gone to jail yet lol. A lot of guys here are not doing anything illegal at all. Never seen a board go down for anything law related myself, too many right to infringe upon. We have our freedom of speech.

Even shit hole evo is alive and kickin. lol

yeah I agree It is not illegal to talk about illegal shit lol Fuk EVO they are BS I smelled Rats at EVO first time I seen that board.

Ya they are turds. But anyway there is nothing they can do cause its all hear say really. I could say I sell killos of cocaine out my garage and have a private zoo with various endagered animals. I feed people I dont like alive to my animals. But fact is till they come a knocking it dont mean shit lol. The resources you have here and on forums in general are ridiculous. To see my friends say they dont know about AR or even fucking EVO, I just stop mid sentence like what?..... are you kidding.... lol

Ya they are turds. But anyway there is nothing they can do cause its all hear say really. I could say I sell killos of cocaine out my garage and have a private zoo with various endagered animals. I feed people I dont like alive to my animals. But fact is till they come a knocking it dont mean shit lol. The resources you have here and on forums in general are ridiculous. To see my friends say they dont know about AR or even fucking EVO, I just stop mid sentence like what?..... are you kidding.... lol

yean man I agree. Thx for your input appreciate it

i would definitely get him to use PE from now on brother.. who knows what exactly he is buying from them... they definitely do not have the strongest reputation and i would be extremely hesitant to use there product whatsoever...

Outside of PE, I don't know another company that I could trust. AG Guys was a good source for a long time, and they fucked that all up. I would def tell your boy to use PE from here on out.

Not worth the risk with these peptide companies that sell sarms out there. There's so much underdosed and bunk stuff, and even others that have something else in them entirely like pro hormones, etc

I would always stick with a trusted source in pure essence. You can't go wrong with them and they are the best and highest quality you'll find anywhere.

Thx guys I told him what you guys said he said he will get it from PE

That's awesome. And remember. The sale has been extended until Friday night! I have 14 bottles coming this week. 11 for me and 3 for a friend. It will be both of our first experiences with sarms. Good luck to you and your friend as well. Get him on here so he can log it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. And remember. The sale has been extended until Friday night! I have 14 bottles coming this week. 11 for me and 3 for a friend. It will be both of our first experiences with sarms. Good luck to you and your friend as well. Get him on here so he can log it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn...nice haul bro!

Top Bottom