napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD 140 for someone dealing with low T

Becool12

hey guys, I've been reading on RAD 140,, saw Dylan's video( which was awesome) and it seems to be very promising. Since it does everything what testosterone would do, I was wondering if I could use it as a therapy for both my performance, gains and to feel better/health. I'm 20 with a test level below 200 and it is crippling. It could have been due to over training or getting to too low of a body fat, but I am not sure. Would it be a better choice to go with actual test, or RAD? I am not sure if I am ready to deal with the sides and a lifetime of injection quite yet.

Only thing that worries me about RAD is such low research. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and it does cause me a bit of worry. If any of you guys can aware me on any possible sides that would be great.

My supplement shop does offer a brand known as DNA Anabolics, but I'd prefer to be safe and use Pure Essence.

Thanks guys!

Edit: MY LH/FSH levels were pretty low, as well and I am also looking to use RAD for bodybuilding purposes not just theraputic. Thanks again, guys.

Bro nothing is gonna replace trt at this point id see a dr if your test is that low

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bro nothing is gonna replace trt at this point id see a dr if your test is that low

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Should have mentioned that i've been to doctors but the ones I saw wouldn't treat me. I think it's due to liability issues

I'll let someone answer who knows about RAD. But it sounds like you need to get to a doc and take some good looks at everything.
I've heard WAY too many bad things about DNA Anabolics.
Have you ever used anything? Best choice is see a doctor. And then I'd run a pct to attempt a kickstart of your own production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let someone answer who knows about RAD. But it sounds like you need to get to a doc and take some good looks at everything.
I've heard WAY too many bad things about DNA Anabolics.
Have you ever used anything? Best choice is see a doctor. And then I'd run a pct to attempt a kickstart of your own production.

Was thinking about using clomid in order to raise my lh and fsh levels which were low.

I would like to use the RAD for more than just TRT such as performance, muscle gain, etc, since I do love bodybuilding as well.

hey guys, I've been reading on RAD 140,, saw Dylan's video( which was awesome) and it seems to be very promising. Since it does everything what testosterone would do, I was wondering if I could use it as a therapy for both my performance, gains and to feel better/health. I'm 20 with a test level below 200 and it is crippling. It could have been due to over training or getting to too low of a body fat, but I am not sure. Would it be a better choice to go with actual test, or RAD? I am not sure if I am ready to deal with the sides and a lifetime of injection quite yet.

Only thing that worries me about RAD is such low research. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and it does cause me a bit of worry. If any of you guys can aware me on any possible sides that would be great.

My supplement shop does offer a brand known as DNA Anabolics, but I'd prefer to be safe and use Pure Essence.

Thanks guys!

Edit: MY LH/FSH levels were extremely low as well and I am also looking to use RAD for bodybuilding purposes not just theraputic. Thanks again, guys.

i wouldn't use anything but Pure Essence for SARMS. there is no need to risk getting bunk product or prohormones in place of SARMS.

as far as RAD raising TEST yes it may indeed have that effect BUT the jury is still out on that subject. as for it being a replacement for TRT, i highly doubt that BUT it may end up being close to that. as i said the jury is still out and it really needs to be ran and then have bloods taken to see the effect it has on TEST levels....hopefully we will being seeing some of this data with the new RAD140 logs..

if you are that worried, wait and see the results. in the end, for your situation, RAD140 and MK677 could be something that helps you..

But if your test levels aren't going to raise much, then you won't get the full benefits. Let's see what Dylan has to say.

As of right now.... RAD on paper, and medical studies, shows the potential to be such. However this is not confirmed nor can it be relied on. Too early to tell. I would need to see bloods come back consistently to make a real opinion.

Was thinking about using clomid in order to raise my lh and fsh levels which were low.

I would like to use the RAD for more than just TRT such as performance, muscle gain, etc, since I do love bodybuilding as well.

you can try Clomid but no guarantees. there are many Glands in the endocrine system, its not just the testes you need to worry about. Pituitary Gland plays a big part. there is also Thyroid, Adrenal, etc.

you can try Clomid but no guarantees. there are many Glands in the endocrine system, its not just the testes you need to worry about. Pituitary Gland plays a big part. there is also Thyroid, Adrenal, etc.

Got it all tested and came out normal. Only others which were on the low side was my E2 - 19 and T4 and IGF 1

Thank you everyone

so T4 = thyroid and IGF1 = liver.

now you said you got an MRI? so what did they say about your pituitary?

It was normal. I'm trying to think of anything else and now I do remember that my liver enzymes and BUN were elevated but they said it could be due to dehydration in the AM fasted. My cholesterol is pretty low, hdl high so they do like that. Test , lh, and fsh main things which were of worry.

Unfortunately low t has become something that is way to common nowdays. I have a feeling that something in our systems is causing it and we are not being told. Also estrogen in everything we touch eat and drink. Crazy shit. I was put on trt at 28 and I was in decent shape. Just low t numbers. Try to go to an anti aging type place and they may give you test.

It was normal. I'm trying to think of anything else and now I do remember that my liver enzymes and BUN were elevated but they said it could be due to dehydration in the AM fasted. My cholesterol is pretty low, hdl high so they do like that. Test , lh, and fsh main things which were of worry.

yeah i had a similar problem. the lh and fsh is very hard to diagnose because there is so much unknown about how our bodies operate. i know the pituitary controls lh and fsh release but pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin (GnRH) hormone released from Hypothalamus. so its a complex network..

did they give you any advice at all lol? sounds like they just said "its normal now get out of my office".. pretty lame

lets hope RAD helps raise TEST levels.

and are you going to try Clomid?

Unfortunately low t has become something that is way to common nowdays. I have a feeling that something in our systems is causing it and we are not being told. Also estrogen in everything we touch eat and drink. Crazy shit. I was put on trt at 28 and I was in decent shape. Just low t numbers. Try to go to an anti aging type place and they may give you test.

i was talking with endocrinologist and he had the same hypothesis as me. low T is being cause by hormones and chemicals in food, water, air, etc. thats is why young people have severe Acne or develop beards or breasts at a very young age, etc. also more stress, more sedentary lives, crappier diets, etc. they also have bad medical advice. they tell men to avoid Sat Fats and Cholesterol and those are necessary for proper TEST levels..so they avoid those to be "healthy" but end up wrecking their hormones..

also he said that 50 years ago there werent that many young people coming in but it has increased tremendously since. so more and more younger men are having low T.

i am not surprised because i believe this is all govt. agenda. same reason why we have fluoridated water. fluoride suppresses your Thyroid (look up old medical journals, fluoride was prescribed as a medication for Hypothyroid, meaning it suppresses thyroid, fluoride was also used as pesticide) and is a neurotoxin....it is also said to severly inhibit your pineal gland, aka "communicator with God", clouding your mind and dulling your senses..

Thanks guys!

Edit: MY LH/FSH levels were pretty low, as well and I am also looking to use RAD for bodybuilding purposes not just theraputic. Thanks again, guys.

hey brother... i would not count on rad to replace trt at this point, although that is what its designed and intended to do... now, for you at this point in time, in the situation you are in concerning age, your doctor etc. i would definitely say its worth a try first... all signs point to it being a strong option given your circumstance... if you were a 40 year old male, then i would say self administer trt but you are not in that category... all the above you are asking about, RAD will treat and help... i would definitely try it as a starting point before you divulge into straight trt at 20 years old... the doctors won't be on your side at your age either, regardless of your problems... they are hesitant as it is...

i can tell you that dna anabolics does not sell sarms.. those are capsules filled with prohormones and who knows what else and you will only further your problems by using them...

i would try the rad first... 20-30 mg day for 16 weeks and check blood levels around week 8

hey brother... i would not count on rad to replace trt at this point, although that is what its designed and intended to do... now, for you at this point in time, in the situation you are in concerning age, your doctor etc. i would definitely say its worth a try first... all signs point to it being a strong option given your circumstance... if you were a 40 year old male, then i would say self administer trt but you are not in that category... all the above you are asking about, RAD will treat and help... i would definitely try it as a starting point before you divulge into straight trt at 20 years old... the doctors won't be on your side at your age either, regardless of your problems... they are hesitant as it is...

i can tell you that dna anabolics does not sell sarms.. those are capsules filled with prohormones and who knows what else and you will only further your problems by using them...

i would try the rad first... 20-30 mg day for 16 weeks and check blood levels around week 8

Okay I'll give it a shot. I have no problem self medicating myself but this seems like a better path. Playing with the heavy stuff at this age just doesn't seem right, would rather wait until I am old enough, more financial stability and higher level of maturity.

I'm gonna avoid Dna with my life lmao. Glad I didn't buy that crap from scum, thanks.

Can wait to see what it does!

yeah i had a similar problem. the lh and fsh is very hard to diagnose because there is so much unknown about how our bodies operate. i know the pituitary controls lh and fsh release but pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin (GnRH) hormone released from Hypothalamus. so its a complex network..

did they give you any advice at all lol? sounds like they just said "its normal now get out of my office".. pretty lame

lets hope RAD helps raise TEST levels.

and are you going to try Clomid?

I will try both :) and thanks brothers!!

I can't believe you dealt with the same thing... Seriously, everyone is developing low t now a day. It's funny how transgenders are able to get hormones at my age yet I am not able to.

It must be the chemicals and toxins floating around destroying our wndocrine systems. All the fake Natty bodybuilders inspiring over training and eating disorders don't help either.

I will try both :) and thanks brothers!!

I can't believe you dealt with the same thing... Seriously, everyone is developing low t now a day. It's funny how transgenders are able to get hormones at my age yet I am not able to.

It must be the chemicals and toxins floating around destroying our wndocrine systems. All the fake Natty bodybuilders inspiring over training and eating disorders don't help either.

Yeah if you were a chick who wanted to be a man they would pump you full of test in seconds yet normal people struggle and can't get help.

Top Bottom