napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Halloween Sale Extended!!

Sarms1 has reason to fear us. We are providing a legitimate product to the market they had the threshold on with thier fake bullshit.

Evo will never we will show them with superior product and real GAINZ!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is straight up class and integrity. Appreciate y'all looking out for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms1 has reason to fear us. We are providing a legitimate product to the market they had the threshold on with thier fake bullshit.

Evo will never we will show them with superior product and real GAINZ!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm so glad to have a company I can trust. Sarms1 is pure trash and can't even compare to the quality of Pure Essence.

This is straight up class and integrity. Appreciate y'all looking out for us.

It was a very gracious and classy move on Pure Essences part for sure....they want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to capitalize on this sale. They have an incredible product that can't be beat, and we stand behind it completely. We are very,u key to have them here as a sponsor of AR!

Fuck yeah... Thanks for that coupon and saving me almost $100. Just got me some sr9009 and mk2866. Can't wait.

There seems to be an issue when I'm trying to order the bundle of buy 4 get 3 free that I can't select more than 7 GW and only require 3 LGD. Thus meaning I need toe be able to select 11 GW for the double bunlde to be fully counted.
How do I proceed?

There seems to be an issue when I'm trying to order the bundle of buy 4 get 3 free that I can't select more than 7 GW and only require 3 LGD. Thus meaning I need toe be able to select 11 GW for the double bunlde to be fully counted.
How do I proceed?

Please give Dylan a PM, and he will get you taken care of brother

Last day everyone but still plenty of time to take advantage of this sale. If you have already taken advantage of the sale, let us hear what you got 😁

Top Bottom