napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My "make gainz or die tryin" log

MarkD

After a little adjusting with my ratios I have come to my sweet spot. This time around I am going for the leanest possible clean gains. So here it goes...

My stats:
32 years old
180 pounds
5'8
Running AAS for the past 3 years.

Weeks 1-2: Test prop 100 mgs eod, Tren Ace 75 mgs eod, adex .5 mg eod (on lifting days as opposed to grappling days, I use a test prop/tne blend)

Weeks 3-24 Test Prop 100 mgs eod, Tren Ace 100 mgs eod, Mast prop 100 mgs eod, Proviron 15 mgs ed, adex .5 mgs eod, GW & S4 (Pre workouts include Cheque Drops on sparring days, TNE, Prop/TNE and TNE/TRNE)

Weeks 20-24 Anavar is added.

I may ramp it up next week and start with Test E, Tren E and Mast E. I like to run the long esters under my short ones. For me, it helps with the taper off.

My transition into my cruise will involve all the sarms mentioned above.

Cruise - Test E 100 mgs EW, GW, S4 and SR9009

I am on week 3 right now and will be posting pictures later today. I am using gear from Phurious, Express Domestic and Pharma Lady with the vast majority being from Phurious. This is my most extensive cycle to date and also my first Tren cycle without Anadrol. My last blast like this got me a solid 15 pounds of muscle at the end with simple modifications. I'm applying these from the start this time.

Here's to the gainz.

**Edited because I am modifying when I add SR.

Whew. You need chart it all out lol. You like anavar?

Lol I have it all graphed in my notebook. Ill add the resy of my info when Im at my computer . I was going to run the primo week 20 well passed 24 and most likely into my cruise if I go with it. I have never used it before. I haven't used Var before, I usually use Winny but with grappling my joints get destroyed. So this time I am giving the Var a shot. If it doesn't work the way I'd like, I'll switch back to Winny.

Ah. Interested in what you think of var. It's an overpriced disappointment to me lol

LOL. I've heard similar things but i wanted to give it a shot just in the instance that it works well with me. Also, how is it you run personally run primo? It's another one i have been waiting to try but I have always been put off by the talk of fakes. I know a bunch of the sources here have legit Primo so IT IS TIME.

Since the introduction of GW and S4 last week my endurance has gone through the roof. I hit my chest and Tris on Monday and I'm still sore. I havent been sore like this since the beginning of lifting. My girl is running GW and she was beating her personal records running as well. Can't wait to see the finished product.

After a little adjusting with my ratios I have come to my sweet spot. This time around I am going for the leanest possible clean gains. So here it goes...

My stats:
32 years old
180 pounds
5'8
Running AAS for the past 3 years.

Weeks 1-2: Test prop 100 mgs eod, Tren Ace 75 mgs eod, adex .5 mg eod (on lifting days as opposed to grappling days, I use a test prop/tne blend)

Weeks 3-24 Test Prop 100 mgs eod, Tren Ace 100 mgs eod, Mast prop 100 mgs eod, Proviron 15 mgs ed, adex .5 mgs eod, GW & S4 (Pre workouts include Cheque Drops on sparring days, TNE, Prop/TNE and TNE/TRNE)

Weeks 5-24 SR 9009 is added

Weeks 20-24 Anavar is added.

I may ramp it up next week and start with Test E, Tren E and Mast E. I like to run the long esters under my short ones. For me, it helps with the taper off.

My transition into my cruise will involve all the sarms mentioned above.

Cruise - Test E 100 mgs EW, GW, S4 and SR9009

I am on week 3 right now and will be posting pictures later today. I am using gear from Phurious, Express Domestic and Pharma Lady with the vast majority being from Phurious. This is my most extensive cycle to date and also my first Tren cycle without Anadrol. My last blast like this got me a solid 15 pounds of muscle at the end with simple modifications. I'm applying these from the start this time.

Here's to the gainz.

Am I reading that right with 24 weeks of Tren? I wouldn't advise that at all buddy. About half of that is as long as I'd run it. I could see starting with a different compound like NPP the first half and finishing the last half with Tren. Tren is so harsh I don't like the idea of running it that long.

The rest of your cycle looks great.....especially love the sarms being thrown in there which I think will help tremendously with reaching your goals

Am I reading that right with 24 weeks of Tren? I wouldn't advise that at all buddy. About half of that is as long as I'd run it. I could see starting with a different compound like NPP the first half and finishing the last half with Tren. Tren is so harsh I don't like the idea of running it that long.

The rest of your cycle looks great.....especially love the sarms being thrown in there which I think will help tremendously with reaching your goals

What about the other way around...NPP for the second half? I have been stockpiling it whenever I order other stuff so I have more than enough to cut the tren halfway and swap for NPP. This will also be my last Tren run for probably a few years.

So far the intro of sarms have made this so much better. My only gripe with Trenbolone is how it crushes my cardio. The sarms have pretty much counteracted that completely. Also, I didn't post that properly. I taper my Tren back down around 12 weeks, so by week 18 it's at 50 mgs eod and then out. I've found that the slow taper works excellently for me.

Nice man good luck. What's your diet look like?
I've neglected diet for a while but about to do my own "...gains or die trying" cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

My diet is about 90% clean. I fall off once a week and have cereal and pizza. I am about to up my caloric intake from 2000 to 3000-3500 a day. That 3k range is my sweet spot for the best growth. When I go to far over I look slobby. 3-5k though...perfect. I stick to whole foods lean meats, veggies, almond milk, minimal dairy (lactose intolerant, it ruins my digestion). This is also my first time without using any caffiene as a pre workout.

I have the hardest time making my quads grow, i am very focused on making that happen. They are very strong but are not a dominant muscle of mine growth wise.

What about the other way around...NPP for the second half? I have been stockpiling it whenever I order other stuff so I have more than enough to cut the tren halfway and swap for NPP. This will also be my last Tren run for probably a few years.

So far the intro of sarms have made this so much better. My only gripe with Trenbolone is how it crushes my cardio. The sarms have pretty much counteracted that completely. Also, I didn't post that properly. I taper my Tren back down around 12 weeks, so by week 18 it's at 50 mgs eod and then out. I've found that the slow taper works excellently for me.
You could run it the other way around too if you'd like. I just think it's best with NPP in the front and Tren as the finisher. NPP as your muscle gainer to start, then Tren to shred up, harden up, and finish with

This is me roughly a week ago. Slowly increasing my calories and am up 4 pounds.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 49
So SARMS are the real deal. When I would roll bjj while running Tren I would be gasping for air and ready to puke. My grappling cardio has always been good. I could do 10 6 minutes rounds in a class or open mat. Ace dropped that to more than half. Since I added GW and S4 I am rolling right though class if not as good as but better than before. It's undeniable. My girlfriend has used nothing outside of an ECA stack and I put her on GW. Her running time's have doubled and she is able to keep up with me lifting wise in terms of time. She's still intimidated by adding more plates to any given bar though, they don't make a sarm for that yet.

Dude..sarms have an excellent place..and you found one of many

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I have to post recent pictures, the sarms have really helped me push myself for those extra reps and even extra sets. The gains are more than noticeable and my arms are vascular just doing simple things like turning a door knob lol.

Today 11/12, making progress. Chest and Quads are two areas I have trouble shaping but it will happen.

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 47
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 40
Today 11/12, making progress. Chest and Quads are two areas I have trouble shaping but it will happen.

hey man thats the spirit. it WILL happen. im tired of people making excuses. Oh i have bad genetics, Oh theres nothing i can do about it..etc etc. then you just have to work TWICE as hard, but they WILL grow

What's been insane to me is just how much endurance the GW has given me. I hit just my shoulders HARD for a little over an hour yesterday then waited and went to back to back gi and no gi classes. I've been like this for the past 2 weeks and so has my girlfriend. I haven't had actual muscle soreness like this since I first started lifting and training. That being said...no weights today.

SARMS RULE.

What's been insane to me is just how much endurance the GW has given me. I hit just my shoulders HARD for a little over an hour yesterday then waited and went to back to back gi and no gi classes. I've been like this for the past 2 weeks and so has my girlfriend. I haven't had actual muscle soreness like this since I first started lifting and training. That being said...no weights today.

SARMS RULE.

Great work man.. Yeah, SARMS are unreal if you use them correctly. I've recommended GW to other friends and they are like, "I don't do cardio" and the one thing I noticed when I started dosing GW was the fact that my breaks in between sets reduced significantly, and when I did do cardio I could keep my heart rate at 170. So really you can use it in many different facets.

Great work man.. Yeah, SARMS are unreal if you use them correctly. I've recommended GW to other friends and they are like, "I don't do cardio" and the one thing I noticed when I started dosing GW was the fact that my breaks in between sets reduced significantly, and when I did do cardio I could keep my heart rate at 170. So really you can use it in many different facets.

I noticed the same thing. I usually take a full minute between sets, now its cut in half if not more.

Top Bottom