napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious will go above and beyond!

I think he meant throwed off... It's slang... They say it a lot in New Orleans... I'm sure he was just teasing...

3f3337d6cb49a37a5c6b5c65b1210180.jpg

I don't know what trowed off means, but Phurious has been nothing but a stand up dude to me. He always takes the time to answer any of my questions, and doesn't make me feel awkward for asking them. He gives solid, no bs advice.

It could actually relate to your personality or being the mad scientist... It could be interpreted in a lot of ways... Even as affectionately teasing...

Well the people that know me affectionate teasing is a good way to wake the dragon. And we all dont want that. Which is why i conduct myself these days in a respectful calm and professional manner.

Its kinda like the hulk. He is super nice when he is bruce banner. BUT DONT FUCK WITH THE HULK.

PHURIOUS

I don't know what trowed off means, but Phurious has been nothing but a stand up dude to me. He always takes the time to answer any of my questions, and doesn't make me feel awkward for asking them. He gives solid, no bs advice.

Thanks bro. They are refferring to my past days of being a hot head which i avoid these days

PHURIOUS

Yes, those of us who bring our your special side now and then know what you are talking about, but that's not what was going one here. You have improved greatly in your patience. Even with those of us you continue to be pains in your ass. ;-)

Nothing but love for you dear!

What the hell does trowed off mean. Hard for me to be insulted if you dont speak english lol

PHURIOUS

you know that you are a bit trowed off bro. All scientists are...lol. Country boy talk for thrown off....a little bit off the rocker, a little eccentric, ...or maybe just plain nutz! They use that term for straight...them farm boys in MS. They also look at their millet and say.."I knowed it growed cause I seen it"
Probably the % of folks on this board that are trowed off...maybe 99.9999999999%. Just ask any "normal" person and tell them what we do on this board...see if they think you might be trowed off!!!

Jeziz-I was just kidding. Can;t take a little tease? Nobody more trowed off than me. You dont need your girlfriend to intervene...huh? I am sorry ok. Just an innocent joke. I know nothing about your past. Thou does protest too strongly? Did I strike a nerve? Sorry then cause I know nothing about you except dad bought some sus from you and I know we are the same age. Other wise I figgure we are all trowed off, and was joshing you. Will never do it again. Very sorry.

Jeziz-I was just kidding. Can;t take a little tease? Nobody more trowed off than me. You dont need your girlfriend to intervene...huh? I am sorry ok. Just an innocent joke. I know nothing about your past. Thou does protest too strongly? Did I strike a nerve? Sorry then cause I know nothing about you except dad bought some sus from you and I know we are the same age. Other wise I figgure we are all trowed off, and was joshing you. Will never do it again. Very sorry.

Ha ha. All good i just dont know what the fuck that means. Lol.

PHURIOUS

you know that you are a bit trowed off bro. All scientists are...lol. Country boy talk for thrown off....a little bit off the rocker, a little eccentric, ...or maybe just plain nutz! They use that term for straight...them farm boys in MS. They also look at their millet and say.."I knowed it growed cause I seen it"
Probably the % of folks on this board that are trowed off...maybe 99.9999999999%. Just ask any "normal" person and tell them what we do on this board...see if they think you might be trowed off!!!

Ah got it. Well then ya im probly trowed off.

Im like the joker. An insane genious.

PHURIOUS

Not very fuuny.

PHURIOUS
I don't live in new orleans but a brother does. I run back and forth from a sugar cane farm in Thibodaux,La and vegetable farm and heavy equipment repair shop in Poplarville MS. New Orleans is the halfway point. To drive from Thibodaux cajun country to poplarville redneck country is about 3 hours. It is actually the cajuns that say "trowed off", but it is meant in a loving way. What they may mean in New Orleans...I don't know. In poplarville I never heard the saying used, but they do say throwed,growed etc. Talk about culture extremes...go from cajuns to big city to rednecks. You got a mix right there.
One day my son jumped into Bayou Laforuch naked and the old cajun with me was crackin up..about to piss jimself because the cops were on the other side hollering at him but could not get to him. The old man said that there boy is way trowed off jake...he is really something else. He sawm,we all got in the truck and left.
Now when I am brewing my wife tells me I am trowed off.
So there ya go...think ya might be trowed off phur?

I don't live in new orleans but a brother does. I run back and forth from a sugar cane farm in Thibodaux,La and vegetable farm and heavy equipment repair shop in Poplarville MS. New Orleans is the halfway point. To drive from Thibodaux cajun country to poplarville redneck country is about 3 hours. It is actually the cajuns that say "trowed off", but it is meant in a loving way. What they may mean in New Orleans...I don't know. In poplarville I never heard the saying used, but they do say throwed,growed etc. Talk about culture extremes...go from cajuns to big city to rednecks. You got a mix right there.
One day my son jumped into Bayou Laforuch naked and the old cajun with me was crackin up..about to piss jimself because the cops were on the other side hollering at him but could not get to him. The old man said that there boy is way trowed off jake...he is really something else. He sawm,we all got in the truck and left.
Now when I am brewing my wife tells me I am trowed off.
So there ya go...think ya might be trowed off phur?

More than likely. Lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom