napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677... The video you have been waiting for! By Dylan Gemelli

hey man very nice video again, like always. that intro is gonna be a staple now eh?

from what you were describing about the benefits of it, it seems good to stack in a Bulk Cycle or with pct/bridge, as an increased appetite is a good thing in those scenarios, especially coming off cycle you want to eat more and maximize your gains kept.

not only that but increased LBM, increased sleep quality, lowering LDL, good for fat loss, improved nitrogen retention, prevents muscle wasting, increase in BMR, sense of well being, etc. all of these benefits sound great for bulking and/or coming off cycle. and since this is a secretagogue, does it stimulate pituitary gland? or does it increase GH and IGF-1 in some other pathway? if this stimulates pituitary to increase GH then this is pretty phenomenal. and also if it does increase GH and IGF1, when you stop taking it the benefits should still be there, or will your levels drop significantly?

Now the initial stack i came up with earlier, of SR9009, GW, and MK677, fat loss stack looks VERY strong for fat loss BUT the increased appetite may be an issue? or it may not even matter enough because your BMR in increasing and so is your LBM, so extra cals will be burned fairly easy. you can always control your appetite but being hungry constantly is never fun. if the appetite is not an issue, then this will be very sick in a Fat Loss stack.

i am not concerned about the water retention, i eat plenty of potassium rich foods and not a lot of sodium.

the only question: is it taken before bed or in the morning. the beginning of the video it sounded like you should take it before bed BUT later in the video you pointed out that it may interrupt sleep if taken too late at night. Can you clear this question up?

Great video. I was wondering about this particular sarm. I might start it in December with my other stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another incredible video Dylan! I have anxiously awaited this one for quite some time....as MK-677 is something I have wanted to try from a LEGIT source for quite some time. I've never used GH, but I would like to try going this route, and run it for the next 6-12 months once I start to see where it takes me. Can't wait to start it up!

hey man very nice video again, like always. that intro is gonna be a staple now eh?

from what you were describing about the benefits of it, it seems good to stack in a Bulk Cycle or with pct/bridge, as an increased appetite is a good thing in those scenarios, especially coming off cycle you want to eat more and maximize your gains kept.

not only that but increased LBM, increased sleep quality, lowering LDL, good for fat loss, improved nitrogen retention, prevents muscle wasting, increase in BMR, sense of well being, etc. all of these benefits sound great for bulking and/or coming off cycle. and since this is a secretagogue, does it stimulate pituitary gland? or does it increase GH and IGF-1 in some other pathway? if this stimulates pituitary to increase GH then this is pretty phenomenal. and also if it does increase GH and IGF1, when you stop taking it the benefits should still be there, or will your levels drop significantly?

Now the initial stack i came up with earlier, of SR9009, GW, and MK677, fat loss stack looks VERY strong for fat loss BUT the increased appetite may be an issue? or it may not even matter enough because your BMR in increasing and so is your LBM, so extra cals will be burned fairly easy. you can always control your appetite but being hungry constantly is never fun. if the appetite is not an issue, then this will be very sick in a Fat Loss stack.

i am not concerned about the water retention, i eat plenty of potassium rich foods and not a lot of sodium.

the only question: is it taken before bed or in the morning. the beginning of the video it sounded like you should take it before bed BUT later in the video you pointed out that it may interrupt sleep if taken too late at night. Can you clear this question up?

I'm sure Dylan will answer these, but figure I might be able to help as well, as I think I may be able to provide some of these answers...

With MK-677 being a secretagogue, it's impact is directly on IGF-1 and GH release which causes the rise in levels. The exact pathway this is done, I don't know, and maybe Dylan has that info, but as far as effect on the pituitary there shouldn't be any. Once you come off of MK-677 obviously the stimulation on the extra release of those levels will no longer be there, and you will slowly go back to normal levels, similar to any PED. Another reason why running this longer periods of time is ideal.

You have it right as adding to a bulking cycle as well as PCT and Bridge afterwards. This one is obviously a bit different, as running it for longer period of times, 6-12 months preferably, is ideal. So it would cover much more than a cycle, pct, and bridge, if you were running it that long.

As for fat loss, I think it's best to not overthink the appetite increase. As Dylan pointed out, it's not going to affect everyone just like EQ. I never got an appetite increase from EQ when running it, and many others don't as well. With MK-677 it's going to be no different. Even if it does have an appetite increase with some, it's not like it can't be controlled with appetite suppressants or just will power if you are trying to cut. I don't know the severity of the appetite increase, and I'm sure it will vary from person to person but I can't see it being something you can't control at least

Dosing is best in morning as dylan pointed out. Due to the long half life, your sleep quality will be increased and it's most ideal dosing in that timeframe. I heard earlier what he said in his video which can be confusing, but I think what he meant to say is your sleep quality will be much better not dosing right before bed because it can interfere with some people dosing too late. Stick to the AM dosing, and the levels will remain high to give you a great quality of sleep

sorry for the misunderstanding... here is some clarity... mk677 will provide tremendous enhancements in your sleep however you don't want to take it right before bed as it could affect sleep patterns in a negative way... its best to take it first thing in the a.m.

Should it be taken on an empty stomach or after you eat?

Also will MK 677 effect sleep apnea?

As with any sarm, you can take it on an empty stomach or after meals. Either is fine. In some rare cases some get stomach discomfort when dosing on an empty stomach, but most will not. I personally dose mine on an empty stomach

As for the sleep apnea, MK-677 can only help it. It certainly will not negatively impact it in any way

Dose it once a day at 25 mg in the morning... It enhances sleep in a huge way bro so any issues you have sleeping will definitely be alleviated

As with any sarm, you can take it on an empty stomach or after meals. Either is fine. In some rare cases some get stomach discomfort when dosing on an empty stomach, but most will not. I personally dose mine on an empty stomach

As for the sleep apnea, MK-677 can only help it. It certainly will not negatively impact it in any way

Ok kool thx

sorry for the misunderstanding... here is some clarity... mk677 will provide tremendous enhancements in your sleep however you don't want to take it right before bed as it could affect sleep patterns in a negative way... its best to take it first thing in the a.m.

ok. i really need to try this. sleep is my number one downfall. if i get better sleep i will be a MONSTER in the gains dept.

ok. i really need to try this. sleep is my number one downfall. if i get better sleep i will be a MONSTER in the gains dept.

Yep, sleep is so important to growth and recovery. This MK-677 will help tremendously with that, on top of its obvious other benefits like lean mass, and fat loss

oh yeah bro.. thats when you do your growing as you already know... im really looking forward to you trying this because its only going to add immensely to the already huge progress you are making... just think of it as an enhancement for your enhancers!

oh yeah bro.. thats when you do your growing as you already know... im really looking forward to you trying this because its only going to add immensely to the already huge progress you are making... just think of it as an enhancement for your enhancers!

definitely man..if this helps me get more quality sleep i am all for it..my sleep turned to TRASH in the miltary and after that because of personal problems, stress, and work schedules..

Top Bottom