napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence S4 8 week run

ET0902

Dylan was kind enough to get me in touch with Pure Essence to help me get a couple of bottles of S4 to run my trial, and I want to give everyone a log with the outcome of what I'm trying to accomplish in the next 8 weeks.
These are my stats at this point:
48 years Old,5'9'', 212# with 9.1% BF. ( A year ago I was close to 300# and look more like Hippo, not anymore)
Working out 5 times x week, three days upper body alternating triceps & biceps in the mix, two days of leg and calves. doing cardio 3 x per week 45 minutes, and on leg days I'm working my Abs as an alternative.

Satarted Sunday May 10th with a dosage of 50 mg a day (25 morning/25 hour prior to working out) I'll increase dosage as per Dylan Protocol every two weeks, usually takes a couple of days for SARMS to get in action from previous experience with OSTA, I just came out a light 11 weeks cycle of Testo\Bolde\Diana (light Cycle) gained solid 5 # no WATER and I feel like a freight train, trying to keep the gains till next cycle and I hope the S4 will help with that.

I'll keep you guy up to date every week of the outcome, and how I'm feeling.

Thanks for reading it, and if any inputs shoot me some info.

Cheers from SSF (Sunny South Florida) where you can find Hot Beaches & Bitches...LOL

I've heard pure essence S4 is extremely powerful, so I'm interested in your thoughts. I also just started it myself. Your stats are very impressive by the way. Do you have any pics?

I will be following

I'm working on it my brother, I have not allowed the age factor to get in the middle
There is lots of room for me to grow correctly, and that's why so important the knowledge of ppl that has been at the game for some time.

These are before and after pictures, and those are from 5 month ago when i finished my first cycle.

Attachments

• 20141226_173918091_iOS (480x640).jpg
    20141226_173918091_iOS (480x640).jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 20140903_115345000_iOS (360x640).jpg
    20140903_115345000_iOS (360x640).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0840 (240x320).jpg
    IMG_0840 (240x320).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 94
You have made tremendous progress and Im extremely excited for what you have ahead... You are well on your way and I truly feel with your work ethic and the enhancement products you will be using, you are going to be a fucking animal... I am really looking forward to everything you have ahead and anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence S4 8 week run

ET0902 said:
I'm working on it my brother, I have not allowed the age factor to get in the middle
There is lots of room for me to grow correctly, and that's why so important the knowledge of ppl that has been at the game for some time.

These are before and after pictures, and those are from 5 month ago when i finished my first cycle.
That transformation is nothing short of amazing brother. Very inspirational!

ET0902 said:

EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE!!! [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
You have made tremendous progress and Im extremely excited for what you have ahead... You are well on your way and I truly feel with your work ethic and the enhancement products you will be using, you are going to be a fucking animal... I am really looking forward to everything you have ahead and anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Thanks Dylan for the help, I've learned this is a game of time and perseverance and I have plenty of both, and with some good GEAR the sky is the limit for sure.

JackSteel said:
ET0902 said:

EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE!!! [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bro.

Wow bud. Nice. Looks like you hardened up really well

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Wow bud. Nice. Looks like you hardened up really well

I'm in even better shape now, I've been very discipline with everything, and that has made a tremendous difference in the outcome.

ibleedoranbla said:
Wow, great transformation my man. I'm kinda interested in these pure essence sarms myself.

Dont hesitate a bit, get yourself a good stack and go on. I personally like them a lot as I've gain lots strength and muscle in a little bit of time.
Watch your diet, and geared up good and the changes will come my brother. talk to Dylan, hes super cool and knows his deal with SARMS.

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence S4 8 week run

ET0902 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Wow, great transformation my man. I'm kinda interested in these pure essence sarms myself.

Dont hesitate a bit, get yourself a good stack and go on. I personally like them a lot as I've gain lots strength and muscle in a little bit of time.
Watch your diet, and geared up good and the changes will come my brother. talk to Dylan, hes super cool and knows his deal with SARMS.
Yea, I might try them out eventually. I have another source that I've used for awhile and I get good results from their products and their prices are very good. I'll have to wait until they run a special or something.

As impressive it is the progress you have made, you have only just begun bro... you are going to make a serious transformation that you didn't know possible by the time i get done with you.. this is just a small fraction of where we are going to get you!

Top Bottom