napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fake Natty obsession?

21infantry

Was clicking around on youtube and came across several channels that where dedicated to calling out fake naturals. I truly don't get the obsession with calling people out. Its not the smartest thing to admit to AAS use while youre in the public eye. WTF do they think most guys are going to say, yeah I'm on roids and this is my stack. Not every guy is a walking court case such as Boston Loyd. Can somebody please elighten me about this.

Idk. Just the fact people hate liars as well as they set false hopes and push bs products that don't work

My passion is cycling and in the community we are torn about the doping issue. I mean so many people are doping its ridiculous to start taking polarized sides. The moment you are totally aginst doping and claim you ride clean you will be so scrutinized and given a cold shoulder by the majority - then again if you agree that doping is okay then you are immediately a cheat. I honestly think its all blown out of proportion especially in football and bodybuilding even fighting. I mean who wants to see some wimpy guys on a field try to tackle each other - people want to see monsters smash the hell out of one another. Same with racing who wants to watch some boring ass technical race - they want to see someone leave everyone on Alp d'huez and climb to victory. I think the issue will never go away as long as competitive sports exisist there will always be some one striving to reach the pro level or at the pro level that will do what ever it takes to win. If your all natty then kudos - you a genetic anomaly for the most part because the majority of the population needs PEDS etc. to compete at those pro levels for the duration of time they do.

Was clicking around on youtube and came across several channels that where dedicated to calling out fake naturals. I truly don't get the obsession with calling people out. Its not the smartest thing to admit to AAS use while youre in the public eye. WTF do they think most guys are going to say, yeah I'm on roids and this is my stack. Not every guy is a walking court case such as Boston Loyd. Can somebody please elighten me about this.

i wouldnt call it an obsession. but if all the fake natties can post vids and lie and push crap products for money then whats the big deal if someone makes a vid calling them out. maybe a few people will see the vid calling them out and wake up. calling out fake natties is important in my opinion, unless you dont care about teaching others and helping others achieve their fitness goals.

admitting to AAS use doesnt mean crap. plenty of people can admit to AAS on youtube, the cops arent going to show up at your door. the reason THEY dont admit to AAS is because they LIE to make money, so if they admit they arent natural then they can lose sponsors or viewers, thus losing money. Its all about money. there is absolutely no respect for someone that LIES to make money. all of us should know here that is what EVO practices by selling bullcrap/overpriced products and giving trash advice. the fake natties are doing the same thing EVO does, scamming people, and its wrong.

if you want to make vids just put TRANSFORMATION or something generic, do NOT put natural. and if you are asked about what you take just avoid the question or something. there is no reason to lie, but these people are going out of there way to put NATURAL in their titles and claim natural, without even being asked they will say I AM NATURAL. they are criminal scumbags. like mike o hearn, same height as Arnold, YET he is heavier and LESS bodyfat, and he claims natural. i hope he sleeps good at night by deceiving people into buying the bullcrap supps he pushes.

but NATURAL is the way to get views and make money because people think you have demigod genetics and know the "secret"

Fake natties have been around ever since big brother started to put a bad viewpoint out there about aas. Any bb'ing mag would have the public believe these dudes are just using mass gainers and amino acids to become freaky big. It's all to sell products.

There are clearly quite a few fake natties on youtube, but it doesn't really bother me. We all know how to spot someone who is either: A.) using aas or B.) part of the .5% with incredible genetics.

These guys are making a living selling lies, but hey, they still work hard. It's guys who compete in natural, tested organizations that piss me off. My last show in 2011 some kid was bragging about the superdrol he was using. He got 3rd. I took the win :).

Idk. Just the fact people hate liars as well as they set false hopes and push bs products that don't work

This I totally agree with. BS people pushing BS training or product just makes the industry look plain bad. I just like to be able to do what's right for me and my body so I expect any supplementation to actually work.

As for fake natties, get a life...they should just knock off the crap and stop dancing around the questions when asked about gear use.

This I totally agree with. BS people pushing BS training or product just makes the industry look plain bad. I just like to be able to do what's right for me and my body so I expect any supplementation to actually work.

As for fake natties, get a life...they should just knock off the crap and stop dancing around the questions when asked about gear use.
A buddy of mine who competes at the national level once said, "If you want supplements, buy the ones that actually work." Smart man :).

It's more awareness more than anything, because so many of these people claim natural. There are a lot of people following their bulsshit advice, and buying their supplements in hopes they can be like those people when reality is that they are not natural in the first place. I have a big problem with liars, especially those in the public eye. I have no problem with the pros that just don't talk about steroids. I wouldn't either. But to blatantly come out and claim natty when you are not, you deserve to be called out on it for being a big ass liar.

Fake natties have been around ever since big brother started to put a bad viewpoint out there about aas. Any bb'ing mag would have the public believe these dudes are just using mass gainers and amino acids to become freaky big. It's all to sell products.

There are clearly quite a few fake natties on youtube, but it doesn't really bother me. We all know how to spot someone who is either: A.) using aas or B.) part of the .5% with incredible genetics.

These guys are making a living selling lies, but hey, they still work hard. It's guys who compete in natural, tested organizations that piss me off. My last show in 2011 some kid was bragging about the superdrol he was using. He got 3rd. I took the win :).

i dont understand how you can say, "they work hard". what con artist or scammer doesnt work hard? EVO creates hundreds of fake accounts in order to sell their Lies. thats hard work too, but its straight messed up. guys who compete in organizations work hard too. it seems you are mad that they can get some sort of edge on the competition, keyowrd CAN, doesnt mean it will work, and in the case you mentioned you ended up winning regardless. I would feel sorry for the kid, bragging about superdrol is stupid and he is obviously in the wrong mindset...he needs someone like you to set him straight. i understand if fake natties dont bother you, that how you feel, but to say They Work Hard doesnt make much sense to me. no one is doubting work ethic. and it is easy for people like us to spot fake natties yes, but we arent the ones getting scammed.

with all of our knowledge and experience we should help younger aspiring BBers, powerlifters, etc. so they wont get caught up in the same lies or make the same mistakes we made when we were young. thats the reason why we are all here, at least I know that is why I am here, to help others. and i will admit this fake natty stuff really perturbs me more then it should BUT that is why i am all for people trying to expose fake natties. helping 1 or 2 people is better then doing nothing. you dont have to lose sleep over fake natties but if you have an opportunity to give advice to less experienced, take it..

Yeah I hate liars too if they're fooling people and putting people at risk. But people that make YouTube videos out of it IMO just want to take away from their success.
ACTUALLY... If they claim natty then they're a douche. If they just don't admit they juice then that's another thing. That one guy Piana has on sometimes is a d-bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It's more awareness more than anything, because so many of these people claim natural. There are a lot of people following their bulsshit advice, and buying their supplements in hopes they can be like those people when reality is that they are not natural in the first place. I have a big problem with liars, especially those in the public eye. I have no problem with the pros that just don't talk about steroids. I wouldn't either. But to blatantly come out and claim natty when you are not, you deserve to be called out on it for being a big ass liar.

yeah i agree with you. the example i always say is fake natties are just like EVO, they lie to make money. everyone here hates EVO and would expose EVO no problem, but when it comes to fake natties people are neutral or dont care. fake natties do more damage then EVO on a daily basis. it is like a flipping scourge in the BBing society and it is sickening.

pro BBers say nothing. thats how it should be. silence. NO LIES. if you cant remain honest then do not speak, very smart.

but this is an issue that really perturbs me, always has. taking advantage of people, lying to make money, etc. it is so wrong on so many levels AND this is why we are here at Adrenaline Rush, because we got lied to or taken advantage of, and this is what makes AR great, that we dont stand for that nonsense and we have honesty and integrity.

I care when they are acting like the supplements are responsible for the gains. They're selling a bunch of shit that doesn't work. The general public is so naive. Who is going to say they are using PEDs? Not me. In the end, it's all sales and mostly bullshit.

Im a member of a group on fb that is primarily "nattys" and they have false expectations of gear to. Pretty their mindset is if you take gear you can eat wedding cakes everyday, train 5 minutes, and you'll be jacked lol

Im a member of a group on fb that is primarily "nattys" and they have false expectations of gear to. Pretty their mindset is if you take gear you can eat wedding cakes everyday, train 5 minutes, and you'll be jacked lol
I'm of that mindset. It's not magic? Don't tell me I'm going to have to work hard, be discipline, and use some self restraint. F me!

Top Bottom