napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BIG THANK YOU To EVERYBODY

Dean

I just want to thank the everybody on the forum for helping me make life long decisions that would have really bad long term effects on my health. I'm glad never listen to the people that I was put in contact with when I never had the slightest idea of a aas for example when I first met the local supplier who came recommended by a friend he sold me a bottle of dbol take four aday he said you will love the results so thank god for the Internet I did a little Google on dbol. I called him back and asked do I need pct he laughed and said I would only need it if I ran high dosage of test. Any how there are hundreds of so called steroid professors on YouTube so when I came across Dylan gemelli i liked the guys attitude and after watching near on all his videos not only did I relize that I was no were near ready for steroids but there was an alternative (sarms) . So theses days I'm using sarms triple stack and enjoying training I will be doing more sarms cycles in the coming years and once I hit a plateau then if I need to I will go down the aas route . By no means would I be consider myself somebody who could teach a person about steroids but from what I've learned here and on Dylan's channel I've already already put a A few guys on the right path like telling them there to young / you don't run an oral only cycle/ single compound first cycle only / pct and so. So I want to thank the people on here that go out there way to reply back to questions with real concern when they don't even know who I am or what I do RESPECT to you
While I'm here I'll throw this in there every person I've spoken to here in the uk the people in the gym (the big hench mofo's) my mma team even the guys in the supplements stores who sell the under the counter stuff has never heard of sarms when I ask them they all look confused so what I plan on doing is once I'm done with my first cycle if I'm happy with the results I'm gonna start promoting them and I'm not looking for money or profit but to help the people who think that steroids are the only option like I once did any way I'm finished now peace to you all

I just want to thank the everybody on the forum for helping me make life long decisions that would have really bad long term effects on my health. I'm glad never listen to the people that I was put in contact with when I never had the slightest idea of a aas for example when I first met the local supplier who came recommended by a friend he sold me a bottle of dbol take four aday he said you will love the results so thank god for the Internet I did a little Google on dbol. I called him back and asked do I need pct he laughed and said I would only need it if I ran high dosage of test. Any how there are hundreds of so called steroid professors on YouTube so when I came across Dylan gemelli i liked the guys attitude and after watching near on all his videos not only did I relize that I was no were near ready for steroids but there was an alternative (sarms) . So theses days I'm using sarms triple stack and enjoying training I will be doing more sarms cycles in the coming years and once I hit a plateau then if I need to I will go down the aas route . By no means would I be consider myself somebody who could teach a person about steroids but from what I've learned here and on Dylan's channel I've already already put a A few guys on the right path like telling them there to young / you don't run an oral only cycle/ single compound first cycle only / pct and so. So I want to thank the people on here that go out there way to reply back to questions with real concern when they don't even know who I am or what I do RESPECT to you
While I'm here I'll throw this in there every person I've spoken to here in the uk the people in the gym (the big hench mofo's) my mma team even the guys in the supplements stores who sell the under the counter stuff has never heard of sarms when I ask them they all look confused so what I plan on doing is once I'm done with my first cycle if I'm happy with the results I'm gonna start promoting them and I'm not looking for money or profit but to help the people who think that steroids are the only option like I once did any way I'm finished now peace to you all

Awesome to hear bro, majority of the guys here are tops, always give great advice and 99.9999% have good input when it comes to AAS use.

Thanks big guy you was one the guys I really wanted to thank always ready with great information
But to me it sounds strange saying( I would like to thank the 44 year old gear head ) lol
Any how cheers buddy,

Thanks big guy you was one the guys I really wanted to thank always ready with great information
But to me it sounds strange saying( I would like to thank the 44 year old gear head ) lol
Any how cheers buddy,

Not a problem, I'm always willing to help unless it's just some random troll with their mind made up bro.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts and positive feedback brother. It's sincerely appreciated. We do our best to always give out the safest and best advice to help you achieve your goals, and I'm glad we could help steer you down the right path

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really appreciate your entire post, your rationality and your positive attitude... It is a breath of fresh air and you are a person that inspires me to only do more for everyone... To see the appreciation, the results, the WISE AND RATIONAL THINKING and most of all, your positive attitude, it is what makes my day and makes this even more important to me... i am more than happy to help you in any way possible and always know that you can come to me anytime you need any sort of help, guidance etc... I am extremely happy to have you here and you are part of the family, never forget that... Thank you for the excellent post

This right here is a perfect example of why I try and tell everybody I know that this is the place to be . To learn and also build a brotherhood with some awesome bros who look out for one another !!!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for someone too make fun of my writing skills lol i left school when I was really young so it's pretty hard just to write out a thread but like I said I appreciate everything you people on the forum has done for me and I can't recommend it enough now I just need to learn how to post pictures wish me luck haha

I'm still waiting for someone too make fun of my writing skills lol i left school when I was really young so it's pretty hard just to write out a thread but like I said I appreciate everything you people on the forum has done for me and I can't recommend it enough now I just need to learn how to post pictures wish me luck haha
Do you have the app???

App? First I heard
I use the tapatalk app. If you download that then you find the isarms forum once you set up the app it makes using the forum way easier. Like for me to post a pic as soon as I start to type a message a tool bar opens above my keyboard with the add picture option

App? First I heard
Tapatalk is like a giant group of forums and you just search for our forum isarms and you can add it. That way you get notifications when people respond to your questions andb hreads

Wow brilliant I'll get it strait away cheers buddy then I can upload some before and afters
Thanks again rayrich119 wish you all the best

Wow brilliant I'll get it strait away cheers buddy then I can upload some before and afters
Thanks again rayrich119 wish you all the best
Yeah,brother happy to have you part of the family . We just want to help our brothers achieve there goals whatever they may be and if I can help you with something I won't hesitate to do so.

bro wtf planet are you from Dean? LOLLLL get on the app man!!! =)

just kidding bro but seriously, its a great way to stay on top of everything when you are not home... a lot of people only use the app... i have to be on my pc at all times but when im out or at the gym, my phone and app are always on and with me... its really convenient bro..

as long as you dont write a full paragraph that is one long run on sentence, i would not anticipate anyone making any comments about your writing skills... its no english class... =)

as long as you dont write a full paragraph that is one long run on sentence, i would not anticipate anyone making any comments about your writing skills... its no english class... =)
I would say most of the bros aren't gonna tear someone down like that . Generally people here want to help and not male people feel uncomfortable . I know you always do that without a doubt .
bro wtf planet are you from Dean? LOLLLL get on the app man!!! =)

just kidding bro but seriously, its a great way to stay on top of everything when you are not home... a lot of people only use the app... i have to be on my pc at all times but when im out or at the gym, my phone and app are always on and with me... its really convenient bro..

Top Bottom