napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140... MY BEST VIDEO YET... The one you have been waiting for...

I can't say enough about this video. That sick intro, and hearing about the benefits of RAD have me excited to put this shit into my next cruise for sure!

So excited to be running this soon cant wait and awesome video dylan do you have any links or info on the possible improvements on cognitive function

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The RAD 140 looks to be very promising. The videos look professional now. Great job!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

This is the only vid you've ever posted where Ur shoulders were about to rip through your shirt...deca ain't no joke is it bro?!

Badass Dylan!

That intro was like something out of the Matrix. Lol
Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very nice video. Thanks again for the work you put into it. I'll pm you sometime about getting plans for the coming log.

Definitely a sweet into. I can't wait to give this RAD a go. RAD and SR is going to be one sick combo.

Honestly I can thing of several combinations or stacks that are just going to be completely awesome with RAD and the other new sarms

Could Rad-140 be used in a PCT protocol? Or would it just inhibit your own testosterone production thus delaying recovery?

Could Rad-140 be used in a PCT protocol? Or would it just inhibit your own testosterone production thus delaying recovery?

Dylan spoke on this in another thread, but basically on paper it doesn't have a negative effect on your testosterone production and won't shut you down....but it's too new to have evidence to back that up just yet. So for now we recommend not using it in PCT while trying to recover, until we have blood work to confirm what type of effect (if any) that RAD-140 has on it

as rick said, until we see more bloodwork i would just hold off but all indications are that it will be okay and IF IT IS... talk about a game changer!!

Top Bottom