napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with deca, primo and gw-501516... UPDATED PICS

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, i have been experimenting with adding deca and primo along with gw-501516 to my trt regimen... Test and deca are dosed between 125-150mg week... Primo is dosed at 200 mg week and gw-501516 at 20 mg per day... So far, this experience has probably one of it not my best... I feel unreal... I have more energy than I have had in such a long time... My strength is nearly triple what it was only a month ago... My cardio is unreal right now as I feel on top of the world in all these areas... I endured some very stressful times this year, starting with losing my dad who was my best friend and just everything to me, then the stress of my wedding and then some very bad personal stresses for several months, so needless to say it was a rough year... I finally feel like me again, except enhanced... I am trying to also show that you can get big gains on low doses... I am currently up 10 lbs. and my body fat is still 5%... I am extremely pleased thus far.. I will be adding SR9009 this week.. Here are the updated pics...

2vvuphz.jpg

1zmgz1f.jpg

2uojs5u.jpg

m90ww4.jpg

--

Definitely can see the added size on your shoulders man! Way to go DG! Nice regimen, can't wait to get started on a very similar regimen myself!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Definitely can see the added size on your shoulders man! Way to go DG! Nice regimen, can't wait to get started on a very similar regimen myself!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I appreciate it brother... so far it has definitely exceeded expectations so im hoping it continues but i have a ver strong feeling it will! good luck with yours... if you ever need any help or thoughts, let me know...

Your delts are sick. The laterals pop like crazy! And overall shredded!
Would you say you are more reactive to compounds than an average person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful my boy! I would bet that your strength is surging about now too. That was a great way to set up. Now where is all that water and bloat from deca I have been hearing about...lol ?The great thing about deca is that it can be whatever you want it to be. It can be a cutter, a lean mass gainer, a bloater, or even a huge mass builder.It is all in the dose and ,the other good thing about deca is that it supplementS beautifully with any other aas. Good job bro...very good indeed.

Absolutely shredded DG!!!! So with your results on such a low dose, do you think a test/primo cycle with primo around 400mgs/week would provide decent results?

Great job Dylan. I'm glad you are feeling good again and the stress level has come down now. Wish only the best for you bud.

As many of you know, i have been experimenting with adding deca and primo along with gw-501516 to my trt regimen... Test and deca are dosed between 125-150mg week... Primo is dosed at 200 mg week and gw-501516 at 20 mg per day... So far, this experience has probably one of it not my best... I feel unreal... I have more energy than I have had in such a long time... My strength is nearly triple what it was only a month ago... My cardio is unreal right now as I feel on top of the world in all these areas... I endured some very stressful times this year, starting with losing my dad who was my best friend and just everything to me, then the stress of my wedding and then some very bad personal stresses for several months, so needless to say it was a rough year... I finally feel like me again, except enhanced... I am trying to also show that you can get big gains on low doses... I am currently up 10 lbs. and my body fat is still 5%... I am extremely pleased thus far.. I will be adding SR9009 this week.. Here are the updated pics...

2vvuphz.jpg

1zmgz1f.jpg

2uojs5u.jpg

m90ww4.jpg

--

man dude i am sorry to hear about your problems, especially your dad passing. terrible news man..

on a positive note though, good job man looking shredded and vascular. AND somehow your side delts pop even MORE now lol..

and nice phone cover..

Absolutely beautiful my boy! I would bet that your strength is surging about now too. That was a great way to set up. Now where is all that water and bloat from deca I have been hearing about...lol ?The great thing about deca is that it can be whatever you want it to be. It can be a cutter, a lean mass gainer, a bloater, or even a huge mass builder.It is all in the dose and ,the other good thing about deca is that it supplementS beautifully with any other aas. Good job bro...very good indeed.

Drb, long time no see.

U need to pull DEM draws up a lil bit

Now let me tell you something cmb. That deca/test/primo puts veins down where your pubes should be. So you shave em off and pull your pants down low to show off dem veins..not dem gainz. Thats how my wife knows when I am on that cycle..lol. "You shaved your pubes...I didn't know you were doing deca and primo...lol"

Now let me tell you something cmb. That deca/test/primo puts veins down where your pubes should be. So you shave em off and pull your pants down low to show off dem veins..not dem gainz. Thats how my wife knows when I am on that cycle..lol. "You shaved your pubes...I didn't know you were doing deca and primo...lol"

lol wow....

Looking good dude! ! I also noticed the size gains in your shoulders, looking good, I also was admiring you cruise and considering that myself, dude sorry to hear about your Father, I lost mine 2 years ago now,, not easy man! ! Glad to hear you're feeling good and on the rebound

2vvuphz.jpg

1zmgz1f.jpg

2uojs5u.jpg

m90ww4.jpg

--

look at that bf%@ nice. i have used mast, proviron and gw on and off throughout trt but i havent experimented with other aas besides that on trt.Perhaps i will give it a try soon with the primo.But the shyt is so expensive!

thanks for the updates

Top Bottom