napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren cough...Mild, Delayed and Prolonged

NandBroLone

Anyone ever run into like this. Getting from a new source. It's def tren cough but not severe. I can feel that cold fiberglass feeling in my lungs, but its milder, it takes a little longer to hit and it lasts a little longer. Maybe takes 2 minutes to come on, and lasts about 5.

i think most people that have ever used tren have had some sort of tren cough occurrence... ive had cycles with it where i never had a single issue and others where it happened more frequently than i care to remember... tren is a different animal and it can hit you differently every damn time unfortunately and the more you use it, the more you will see the differences.. .very unpredictable and could be so many different factors...

I have not had it occur the exact way you have but I have had tren cough and I think you would find that anyone that has ever used has had different kinds of tren cough experiences

try shallower injections in small amounts

OR

try diluting the tren with another oil

that will take the edge off

try shallower injections in small amounts

OR

try diluting the tren with another oil

that will take the edge off
The cough isn't terrible like some people say. I get this cold itchy feeling in my lungs, but the cough is somewhat controllable. It's weird.

My phsyique is that of a strongman, so I'm not superlean. Maybe the added fat does it.
It can be a detriment and you should be quite careful using any steroid, especially trenbolone, at an elevated body fat. Be careful with everything

Top Bottom