napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Xeno the scammer

Lets not forget the big picture as sources are also people and anything could have happened in their lives to cause this

Lets not forget the big picture as sources are also people and anything could have happened in their lives to cause this

Unfortunately that does not apply to business practices. If i told any of my customers this they would not care one bit, thats like if your cable company or phone company shut down your service and they told you that something happened it wasnt their fault would you accept the loss of service ?

Unfortunately that does not apply to business practices. If i told any of my customers this they would not care one bit, thats like if your cable company or phone company shut down your service and they told you that something happened it wasnt their fault would you accept the loss of service ?
Depends. Am in dealing with Comcast or some guy down the street with a startup cable company who only supplies a few customers. Maybe got in a car accident. Maybe something crazy happened or maybe he did infact scam a couple dudes. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Actually Verizon just did this to me. Someone hit a major line and cut off Verizon fios to a section of the city.

Ya id say that's pretty understandable that it's not thier fault. Idk. I will say I know xeno has another guy with him at least so there is no excuse for no clarification on this.

Depends. Am in dealing with Comcast or some guy down the street with a startup cable company who only supplies a few customers. Maybe got in a car accident. Maybe something crazy happened or maybe he did infact scam a couple dudes. Who knows.

Im not sure if business ethics differ between small and large businesses, but besides that i truly hope all is well from a personal perspective

However unlikely my thoughts were im still just offering overall possibilities
Bottom line is we dont know what's going on and due to the private nature of this business its more difficult to ascertain the situation absent any communications. But of course it is correct to question the situation and need answers

Actually Verizon just did this to me. Someone hit a major line and cut off Verizon fios to a section of the city.

Ya id say that's pretty understandable that it's not thier fault. Idk. I will say I know xeno has another guy with him at least so there is no excuse for no clarification on this.

I for one personally hope all is well, truly

Honestly I think something went wrong. Really wrong. Still,nothing on my end as far as communication from him. I would really just walk away on this if there was any issues. Not giving off a good vibe at all. Cujo, you're exactly what I mean. My buddy hot an enormous order too and so did several other guys. This does not make any sense to pick of a couple small timers.

I advise everyone to just stop and walk away do not contact him do not mention him around here or bring that here. Who knows what you could be letting in.

Gotcha brother. Good looking out. Anyone you'd recommend for decent sized orders?? This is getting crazy around here

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Robo is great. I used him for my cycle. But, I'm looking for cheaper. .lol. not my call guys...it's the fiends. They don't seem to care about anything but the price

Robo is great. I used him for my cycle. But, I'm looking for cheaper. .lol. not my call guys...it's the fiends. They don't seem to care about anything but the price

In my experience you always get what you pay for. For me excellance and peace of mind is worth the little extra you pay

Honestly I think something went wrong. Really wrong. Still,nothing on my end as far as communication from him. I would really just walk away on this if there was any issues. Not giving off a good vibe at all. Cujo, you're exactly what I mean. My buddy hot an enormous order too and so did several other guys. This does not make any sense to pick of a couple small timers.

I advise everyone to just stop and walk away do not contact him do not mention him around here or bring that here. Who knows what you could be letting in.

Shits crazy..

Having just read through this entire thread, I am thinking he is worried about Operation Cyber Juice. Is he US based? If so, the fear is real.

Top Bottom