napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another Pure Essence shipment

rockmfhudd

My wife and I got our shipment last week or the week before. Sorry I have been traveling so I was on my way to PCT anyway but I did get my Stack and she got hers. I cannot wait to hit that damn LGD and I am honestly having S4 withdrawals. I cannot wait to start and feel dem fuc$in gainzz. lol
Thanks for a seamless transaction and fast shipping.

My wife and I got our shipment last week or the week before. Sorry I have been traveling so I was on my way to PCT anyway but I did get my Stack and she got hers. I cannot wait to hit that damn LGD and I am honestly having S4 withdrawals. I cannot wait to start and feel dem fuc$in gainzz. lol
Awesome to hear everything went smoothly brother! I'm sure you and your wife will love everything. Please keep us updated on how everything going goes for you two :)

no doubt brother I will and thanks for the hookup with Biotech love that shit. I am so torn when it comes to ordering from others. Im a guy that sticks with what works so for me to order elsewhere which in my mind and heart I want to spread the love to all the sponsors its a little iffy for me. But I will eventually order from everyone, just have to wait and see when. LOL

no doubt brother I will and thanks for the hookup with Biotech love that shit. I am so torn when it comes to ordering from others. Im a guy that sticks with what works so for me to order elsewhere which in my mind and heart I want to spread the love to all the sponsors its a little iffy for me. But I will eventually order from everyone, just have to wait and see when. LOL
Glad to hear man! Biotech is as good as it gets and I'm glad I could help you out there. There's definitely many great sources here, but if you ever need help in the future I'll be here to help

glad to hear you happy brah

happy for you
I'm in Australia and still waiting for my order from PE from the 9th of Oct lol

cant believe it takes a month to ship...assuming it arrives next week

maybe express shipping is the way to go next time

happy for you

that is probably a customs issue... most in australia get their orders in 7-10 days so it is probably held up in customs... i know if you email pure essence they will do dhl or fedex international but it does cost quite a bit more

happy for you

I'm sure you will see it very soon brother. Some orders may take a bit longer due to location, etc....

youll love that pure essence stuff bro! Well worth the wait!

Top Bottom