napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

liver king

servicemangler

With all the bullshit Liver King we are seeing on you tube one thing that has happened for sure is he has done more for promoting steroid use/abuse
than anything we have seen before. Just curious on what some of you people think.

He's just the latest. Rich Pianna, Cali Muscle, Boston Loyd, and now Liver King.

This is contrasted with Dylan G who brings the science and lived experience to support not only physique development but also health and longevity.

These types are always going to find a following, but remember, when it comes to muscle development, "easy come, easy go."

He's just the latest. Rich Pianna, Cali Muscle, Boston Loyd, and now Liver King.

This is contrasted with Dylan G who brings the science and lived experience to support not only physique development but also health and longevity.

These types are always going to find a following, but remember, when it comes to muscle development, "easy come, easy go."
If Dylan would have said eat bull testicles and bear liver and you'll look anabolic af, I probably would have but definitely not thay fucking clown

the grift is rinsed and repeated. i agree with buddha

many people have done this grift before. "hey guys you can look like me too if you buy my supplement!" . its been done since the 80's when bodybuilding magazines started selling people fart powders with bodybuilders names/pics on them. when all along it was genetics and steroids that were the real truth

now the bright side of this situation is that liver king is being sued for 25M. this is actually great news for the industry because if they prevail for even a fraction of that it would open up a flow of lawsuits against all these lying fucktards. lying to people is not a crime, but lying to people and taking their money IS a crime. its called fraud. mobster and I did a podcast on him. his 9 tenets are actually mostly very solid and we agree with them, where he fucked up though was taking it to the level of 'buy my organ in a supplement product and look like me!' which was a lie.

Rest assured, Dylan wont be recommending any eating of balls , testicles, etc.. LMFAO.. love you guys!

You guys already know me when it comes to getting involved discussing others, speculations etc.. I just like to stay away from it but this was one of those rare instances I even had to give some of my thoughts.. heres a video I did on this...

I really get disgusted with individuals such as the Liver King. Someone who lies so easily, and blatantly continues to do so with a fake apology, laced with deflections of actual questions and a clear lack of care by staying in character and not even acting like a real human. I believe he has become so enthralled in the "liver king character" that he does not know the difference between his true self and the character. He has become the character. Ric Flair the wrestler is a good example of this and often times, people do become the alter ego as opposed to who they really are. The liver king has proven he is a rather disgusting individual.

It was only a matter of time for him. No one actually believed he looked that way from eating liver and training insanely. The body just cannot look like that without enhancement.

I really get disgusted with individuals such as the Liver King. Someone who lies so easily, and blatantly continues to do so with a fake apology, laced with deflections of actual questions and a clear lack of care by staying in character and not even acting like a real human. I believe he has become so enthralled in the "liver king character" that he does not know the difference between his true self and the character. He has become the character. Ric Flair the wrestler is a good example of this and often times, people do become the alter ego as opposed to who they really are. The liver king has proven he is a rather disgusting individual.
Ric Flair is a legend. That piece of shit shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Ric

Top Bottom