napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Small gains should I run for 6 weeks

Bro Science

week2.jpg week one of what was a planned 4 week anapolon 50mg daily cycle, im 40 and 5.9
week5hlf.jpg week 4 but it took me well over a week to get my diet right as my appetite was one meal a day before i started at 63.5kg now up to 73kg great results for me being how ill I was should I go as far as 6 weeks? or will hepa toxins risk be to high?
My goals was to just feel better about myself at first but my goals are changing over the last 2 weeks to bigger gains now im feeling stronger, I know im not big or anything and not claiming to be but seeing and feeling the changes i have made has boosted my confidence no end,
What advise would you give me based on this limited info? I dont want to just start dropping weight and fear this a little bit when i think its time to stop the anapolon, common worries of just un based fear?
Thanks in advance.

Anadrol only? Expect to Lose some weight.. Running anadrol at your stats wasn't a good idea bud ..
I wouldn't run it any longer. You would need bloods to verify for sure your liver values.. But you need come off and get other things straight first. Cheers

yea it was the bulking I needed I had stresses going on that wiped me out, getting bloods done today to be sure im not already doing any damage,
cheers NY ROBO

I did an Anadrol only cycle for 6 weeks when I was really young. I gained 30 lbs but I lost it all because I didn't know what I was doing. I was shut down really hard and I got the worst acne for over a year due to the estrogen rebound. Please listen to NY and get a solid PCT lined up and don't make the same mistakes I did.

NY has already laid it out for you man, running anadrol by itself can be detrimental along with an insufficient PCT which will make it worse. get that PCT in check

and in the future i wouldnt suggest running a harsh compound like drol again..

something basic like test only + sarms would be sufficient BUT you really need to focus on DIET more then anything at this point, you need to eat more and lift hard

Ya you obviously made some gains there but they arnt permanant. And i hope you were running some kind of organ support adrol is some harsh stuff. This wasnt the best option for a first run. You need a full pct run and some kind of arms to have a shot at even keeping a pound. Otherwise its all just wasted.

PHURIOUS

View attachment 1829 week one of what was a planned 4 week anapolon 50mg daily cycle, im 40 and 5.9
View attachment 1830 week 4 but it took me well over a week to get my diet right as my appetite was one meal a day before i started at 63.5kg now up to 73kg great results for me being how ill I was should I go as far as 6 weeks? or will hepa toxins risk be to high?
My goals was to just feel better about myself at first but my goals are changing over the last 2 weeks to bigger gains now im feeling stronger, I know im not big or anything and not claiming to be but seeing and feeling the changes i have made has boosted my confidence no end,
What advise would you give me based on this limited info? I dont want to just start dropping weight and fear this a little bit when i think its time to stop the anapolon, common worries of just un based fear?
Thanks in advance.
Bro, please listen to all the advice given. You need to schedule a blood test asap. In the meantime, order a couple of bottles of CEL Cycle Assist. Next you need to order some aromassin and Clomid ASAP and when I say ASAP I mean like YESTERDAY. I would also highly highly recommend you grabbing some MK2866 and GW from Pure Essence. They have a 20% off sale going on right now until midnight tonight. Come off the drol and run the MK, GW, Aromassin, Clomid, and nolva for the next 4 weeks. Also, don't forget about the CEL Cycle Assist, run that as well. This is very very important that you follow this advice, your health is dependent upon it.

how much MK, GW, Aromassin, Clomid, and nolva would i need for the next 4 weeks? and do i email them? is it ok to post links in here? ive found some uk suppliers an would like some advise on them, I have had blood took already today to test for everything.
Thanks everyone

how much MK, GW, Aromassin, Clomid, and nolva would i need for the next 4 weeks? and do i email them? is it ok to post links in here? ive found some uk suppliers an would like some advise on them, I have had blood took already today to test for everything.
Thanks everyone
You need enough aromasin to run 12.5 mg eod at the least. Depending on how your bloods come back you may need to run higher doses and run it everyday. You'll have your bloods back before you get your supplies, so at least you'll know how much to dose. The Clomid needs to be ran at 50mg a day and the nolva at 40mg. MK needs to be ran at 25mg a day, so 1 bottle of MK is what you need and 20mg of GW a day so 1 bottle of GW is what you need. There are multiple places to get your pct products from and I don't think that Pure Essence has launched their PCT products yet. So, until Pure Essence releases their PCT products I would recommend this stack here it has everything you need EXCEPT the MK and GW http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=74_76&product_id=197

You can get your MK and GW from www.pureessencesarms.com

Like I said you only need 1 bottle each of MK and GW but they have a 20% flash sale going until midnight tonight and the code is flash20. So, if you're able to, I would stock up on a few items because you can implement sarms anytime and in a multitude of different ways.

So, your pct should be the following

1-4 aromassin 12.5 mg every other day
1-4 Clomid 50/50/50/50
1-4 Nolva 40/40/30/20
1-4 MK2866 25/25/25/25
1-4 GW 20/20/20/20

That should get you back to normal. Don't forget to get some cycle assist to help heal your liver and other organs. Also, you can run the GW for an additional 8 weeks after your pct if you want and that would be 3 total bottles of GW.

Good luck.

As long as you're pct is well covered you're fine. Just don't do this again...

Run you're cycles with a test base next time and be more thoughtful of what it will actually do to you. Anadrol is not that bad. But still you wanna do things right.

The unfortunate thing with anadrol is it's watery for a lot of people. Not all but a good amount.

The bad thing with anadrol is regardless of the pct you will loose quite a bit. Of size at least. Some decent strength will stay.

If you're liver values are elevated that's an easy fix so don't freak out. Anadrol also reaps havoc on you're cholesterol soy definitly important to see where that's all at.

A good liver support I use is actually from Walmart lol. It's called liverite. I use that in combination with something like a cycle support from CEL.

You're fine dude. Live and learn. At least you're here now and known what to do next time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My friend you need to stay away from steroids for a few years. You started juicing before you even started lifting as far as your pictures show. I'm not saying that to be a dick, but let's face the truth.
You need to gain a good 30 lbs before you touch anymore AAS and get your training and diet right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, Sarms are even unnecessary at this point. You have so much natural potential still waiting To be tapped into. You don't need any drugs no matter how safe. The smart thing to do is get disciplined in training and eating as I said above. Good luck to you. If you need any advice on that feel free to PM me.

In my opinion, Sarms are even unnecessary at this point. You have so much natural potential still waiting To be tapped into. You don't need any drugs no matter how safe. The smart thing to do is get disciplined in training and eating as I said above. Good luck to you. If you need any advice on that feel free to PM me.

I agree and Im not being an asshole but you could pack on much more naturally.

I agree as well and I don't think sarms are an answer right now either. However, I think it would be wise to still run MK and GW in his pct.

You need enough aromasin to run 12.5 mg eod at the least. Depending on how your bloods come back you may need to run higher doses and run it everyday. You'll have your bloods back before you get your supplies, so at least you'll know how much to dose. The Clomid needs to be ran at 50mg a day and the nolva at 40mg. MK needs to be ran at 25mg a day, so 1 bottle of MK is what you need and 20mg of GW a day so 1 bottle of GW is what you need. There are multiple places to get your pct products from and I don't think that Pure Essence has launched their PCT products yet. So, until Pure Essence releases their PCT products I would recommend this stack here it has everything you need EXCEPT the MK and GW http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=74_76&product_id=197

You can get your MK and GW from www.pureessencesarms.com

Like I said you only need 1 bottle each of MK and GW but they have a 20% flash sale going until midnight tonight and the code is flash20. So, if you're able to, I would stock up on a few items because you can implement sarms anytime and in a multitude of different ways.

So, your pct should be the following

1-4 aromassin 12.5 mg every other day
1-4 Clomid 50/50/50/50
1-4 Nolva 40/40/30/20
1-4 MK2866 25/25/25/25
1-4 GW 20/20/20/20

That should get you back to normal. Don't forget to get some cycle assist to help heal your liver and other organs. Also, you can run the GW for an additional 8 weeks after your pct if you want and that would be 3 total bottles of GW.

Good luck.
Thanks bro just looking at the site now, not been at my PC

I agree as well and I don't think sarms are an answer right now either. However, I think it would be wise to still run MK and GW in his pct.

He could. I wouldn't do 25mg a day on Ostarine though. 12.5mg is more than sufficient to hold what he has if he's eating and training hard.

After all these posts, I can't believe one person hasn't asked your age. Unbelievable

How old are ya buddy?

Top Bottom