napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone turinabol and test cycle for starters

San46

I am 46, 6.1’ 211 pounds. I am considering to start the trenbolone, turinabol and test cycle for the first time. My ldl cholesterol is generally on the higher side. Looking for recommendations on dosage, do’s and don’t’s and or experiences from someone who would have tried the first time.

I am 46, 6.1’ 211 pounds. I am considering to start the trenbolone, turinabol and test cycle for the first time. My ldl cholesterol is generally on the higher side. Looking for recommendations on dosage, do’s and don’t’s and or experiences from someone who would have tried the first time.
come on bro, tren on a first cycle? are you trolling me or are you being serious? i literally posted this video that fully explains how to go about it... tren is something for maybe a 4th or 5th cycle... not to mention you want to stack THREE compounds on a first cycle??? please watch the video and please do not do anything, especially something so blatantly absurd as what you just proposed, until you get a far far better education on this... i hope that at 46 years old, you hold far more common sense that people in their 20's but i also never assume anything

Please listen to Dylan's guidance on this. You absolutely do not want to use trenbolone on a first, second or even third cycle. Dylan looks out for everyone at all times and really helps people to go about things the safest way

Top Bottom