napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct advice

Clover80

What’s up again fellas just a quick question. About to start pct next week and with Dylan’s advice I’m adding a few things to my pct I normally don’t do.
20mg gw card ed
25mg mk ed
12.5 aromasin eod
And my normal clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Now I usually wait 2 half life’s when using prop and ace which is about 6 days to start pct but I’ve been using gw and aromasin through the whole cycle so far so my question is do I stop for the week and then restart? Should I start the ostarine right after my cycle ends or wait the week. I’m sure in the long run it doesn’t make to much difference but I would like to do it the best way possible regardless as it seem stupid to put so much work in for 8 weeks to not get the max benefit and keep as much of my gains as possible. Thanks again in advance!

on shorter esters you can start pct 3 days after it ends, not 6... you can would not start the mk until pct starts... you can stay on gw and aromasin but you may want to lower the aromasin dosage to about half of what you are using now

Remember that your aromasin dose should be only what you need an some need to make adjustments and some do not. Only you can determine that through bloodwork but you do want it in pct to prevent estrogen rebound and also to raise igf levels, which is a key benefit to your recovery.

on shorter esters you can start pct 3 days after it ends, not 6... you can would not start the mk until pct starts... you can stay on gw and aromasin but you may want to lower the aromasin dosage to about half of what you are using now
I’m using 12.5 mg eod because that’s what you outlined for me in my cycle. You also said the same for pct. First time I ever used aromasin before I usually always used adex and never in pct. Pct for me has always been nolva clomid so this is a first time using these compounds in pct for me. So your saying use 6.25 every other day instead of 12.5?

my aromatase inhibitor dosing generally says "adjust as needed" and most tend to need less in pct... you know through bloodwork and any symptoms how things are affecting you... you should have done pre and mid cycle bloodwork so you would have a pretty good sense of how you are doing with the dose of aromasin in conjunction with your estrogen numbers...

I did get bloodwork done at 5 weeks and my estradiol value was at 28pg/mgl so it was g2g using 12.5mg eod. So should I continue with that dosage?

Attachments

• 02590FBB-9806-4817-B31C-659D64A23D71.jpeg
    02590FBB-9806-4817-B31C-659D64A23D71.jpeg
    775.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks again brother. Also I just tried to order a couple bottles of sarms on sarmsforsale and for some reason the option to use my debit card is gone I’ve used that card twice so far when ordering now it says I have to use mesh so I tried it multiple times and it keeps declining my card even though there’s plenty of money on it. Is there another option? My bank doesn’t use Zelle

Thanks again brother. Also I just tried to order a couple bottles of sarms on sarmsforsale and for some reason the option to use my debit card is gone I’ve used that card twice so far when ordering now it says I have to use mesh so I tried it multiple times and it keeps declining my card even though there’s plenty of money on it. Is there another option? My bank doesn’t use Zelle
Scratch that my bank did have Zelle just had to sign up for it no problem placing order. Thanks again

Yes, I talked to customer service yesterday because they were letting me know they are switching merchants... Ill pm you to help

What’s up again fellas just a quick question. About to start pct next week and with Dylan’s advice I’m adding a few things to my pct I normally don’t do.
20mg gw card ed
25mg mk ed
12.5 aromasin eod
And my normal clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Now I usually wait 2 half life’s when using prop and ace which is about 6 days to start pct but I’ve been using gw and aromasin through the whole cycle so far so my question is do I stop for the week and then restart?

Should I start the ostarine right after my cycle ends or wait the week. I’m sure in the long run it doesn’t make to much difference but I would like to do it the best way possible regardless as it seem stupid to put so much work in for 8 weeks to not get the max benefit here and keep as much of my gains as possible. Thanks again in advance!
I must concur that purchasing things from China is a genuine hazard. Prior to the invention of trackers, it was difficult to know if a package would even arrive. However, the quality is never up to par, and even the reviews are occasionally unreliable. So in here they are easily inflated, for that reason.

Top Bottom