napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Glucose on MK 677

werto40

I have been taking MK 677 standalone for about 8-9 days now
measured my glucose today and saw it was 49 mg/dl, now this is concerning since that seems serverely low.
Is it a cause for concern? I guess I must add my last MK dosage was 24 hours ago

what is your diet like? what are you dosing it at? where did you get it? do you have any prior issues? did you have pre cycle bloodwork?

bros mk677 can drop blood sugar levels, stuff is strong

Where’d you get the sarms? Hopefully sarms.forsale or umbrella labs.

I would get the answers to all the questions posted so that we all have a better idea of how to help you and determine what is really going on

I am on 2 months of Mk677 already - Glucose levels will fluctuate - first they were higher - 10-20 days in the cycle I had it at 100+ after that it went lower to 60-70 and now for more than a month on a daily basis take it's 85-90 always. And my Mk677 is legit and I am also taking CJC 1295 DAC - bloodworks confirms IGF 1 and GH raised in level quite nice - also had some other sides - some numbness in fingers , hands but it's allright... Diet is very important too - I used to have a sweet tooth and I stoped . And it's all good now

I am on 2 months of Mk677 already - Glucose levels will fluctuate - first they were higher - 10-20 days in the cycle I had it at 100+ after that it went lower to 60-70 and now for more than a month on a daily basis take it's 85-90 always. And my Mk677 is legit and I am also taking CJC 1295 DAC - bloodworks confirms IGF 1 and GH raised in level quite nice - also had some other sides - some numbness in fingers , hands but it's allright... Diet is very important too - I used to have a sweet tooth and I stoped . And it's all good now
Thanks for sharing this sir! It is always very helpful to get firsthand user experiences

Thank you for sharing your experience bro!

Top Bottom